One of India's most well-known and largest banks is Punjab National Bank. The Punjab National Bank, which is part of the Central Government, hires people from all over the country. Every year, the PNB bank hires thousands of people for manager, cashier, and computer operator positions. Throughout the year, all qualified applicants apply for these positions. Punjab National Bank issued several recruitment notices in 2022 for graduates and non-graduates. This time, they've advertised for Credit Officer, Manager, Senior Manager, and other positions. The bank is hiring for a total of 145 positions. PNB Credit Officer Admit Card will be available on the bank's main site. Written test and interview admit cards are provided separately by PNB Credit Officer. About 2-3 weeks just before the exam, the link to obtain the admit card will be accessible.
PNB Credit Officer Admit card
PNB Credit officer Admit Card 2022 will be available soon. Punjab National Bank (PNB) will distribute the PNB Credit officer admission card on its main site. This admission card is required for all shortlisted candidates for the PNB Credit officer selection process. The PNB publishes the admission card on its official site, which candidates may access by following the guidelines in this article. The written exam will be held on June 21, 2022. Candidates need to provide a physical copy of their PNB Credit officer Admit card to the examination/interview centre. The PNB Credit officer Result will be revealed immediately after the interview.
Process to obtain the PNB Credit Officer Admit card
The bank will not send PNB Credit Officer Admit Card through email or postal mail. Hence all qualifying candidates must download their PNB Credit officer admit card from the official site. Downloading the PNB Credit officer entrance card is a quick and uncomplicated process. Follow the steps below to receive your entry card:
- Step 1: Go to the main website of PNB.
- Step 2: Enter your Password, Registration Number and Captcha to access your account.
- Step 3: The PNB Credit Officer Admit Card will appear on your smartphone.
- Step 4: Verify the details and print the Admit Card for future reference.
- Step 1: Go to the Punjab National Bank's main site.
- Step 2: Go to the bottom of the website and click the recruiting tab.
- Step 3: Look for the PNB Credit officer Admit Card on the internet.
- Step 4: Open the URL and fill in all essential login information.
- Step 5. After ensuring that the candidate's credentials are correct, download the Admit Card that appears.
- Step 6: Print the PNB Credit Officer Admit card.
Steps to recover your lost ID and obtain PNB Credit Officer Admit card
Applicants frequently lose or misplace the login information necessary to access the PNB Credit officer admission card. The candidate receives an email verifying their application at the moment of submission, and the specifics about the login ID are also sent in this email. To receive their password, the candidate should refer to this email. If the applicant does not have access to their email due to unforeseen circumstances, they can use the "Forgot Password" option. The applicant should follow the instructions outlined below to restore their login password.
- Step 1: Go to the official portal's login page and click the "forgot password" link.
- Step 2: Fill in your phone number, registration ID and email address. Make sure you provide the same information you supplied throughout the application process.
- Step 3: You will get an email with a link to reset your password.
- Step 4: To create a new password, follow the instructions on the link page.
Following the exam, the PNB Credit officer Answer key will be issued. To compute your grades, go to the website.
Details found on the PNB Credit Officer Admit card
After downloading the admission card, all applicants should double-check the information listed on the page. In the event of any errors, the applicant is expected to contact the Punjab National Bank Help Desk. Every candidate's PNB Credit Officer admission card may include the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Examination
- Applicant's Photograph
- Roll number of Examination
- Venue of Examination
- Examination Shift (morning or evening)
Items Not to Carry to the PNB Credit Officer Examination Hall
Applicants should not be allowed to take their exams. The products listed below are prohibited:
- Any paper with relevant information
- Electronics (such as tablets, cameras, etc.)
- Mobile devices
Resolving discrepancies in PNB Credit Officer Admit Card
If there are any errors in the admission card, such as erroneous or inaccurate information, the candidate must notify the Help Desk. The following is their contact information:
- Fax: 91-22-2854-2076
- Phone: 1800 222 366 / 1800 103 4566
Other documents required with the PNB Credit Officer Admit card
For the examination, all applicants must bring valid identity evidence in addition to the PNB SO admit card. The ID evidence will be used to verify your identity. The following are examples of acceptable ID proofs:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Aadhar Card
Overall, for the test, the applicant must bring the following documents:
- PNB Credit Officer Admit Card
- Photograph (Same as the one submitted at the time of application)
- A copy of the same ID proof
- Identity proof
Applicants' admit cards are important documents since they cannot take the exam without them, and they must bring them to the exam hall and get any errors fixed before the exam day. We hope this post provided you with useful information on the PNB Credit Officer Admit card, such as how to download it and other Covid Protocols to follow. Please contact Oliveboard if you have any questions.
1. Is it necessary to bring the printed PNB Credit Officer Admit Card to the test hall?
Yes, the PNB admit card must be shown in physical form at the test centre.
2. Is it permissible to use a calculator during the PNB exam?
No, using a calculator during the exam is banned. If found, the candidate will be disqualified for abusing the system.
3. When will the PNB Credit Officer interview take place?
On your admission card, the date and hour of the interview will be printed.