RJS( Rajasthan Judicial Services) exam is regarded as one of the most prestigious state government exams in the state of Rajasthan, and for the candidates, it is beneficial to know the exam pattern which is helpful in exam preparation. In this section, we will be discussing the RJS exam pattern in detail.
RJS Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan Judicial Exam is divided into three stages prelims, mains, and interview.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Hindi and English||30|
- The preliminary examination consists 2 subjects' law, Hindi and English
- The law consists of 70 questions, each worth one mark.
- Hindi and English subject consists of 30 questions
- According to the official notification of the Rajasthan High Court, there is no negative marking in the prelim's exams.
- The total time allotted is 2hours.
Attempt a Free RJS Mock Test Here
Main Exam Pattern
- According to the official notification of the Rajasthan High Court, there is no negative marking in the mains exams.
|Subject||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|Civil Law||100||3 hours|
|Criminal Law||100||3 hours|
|Hindi Essay||50||2 hours|
|English Essay||50||2 hours|
The Rajasthan Judicial Services interview phase is the final stage of the selection process; candidates who meet all the qualifying standards and have completed the prelims and mains tests will be called for the interview round.
In the interview, the selected candidates are tested for their character, personality, and suitability for the job.