The online application link for the RJS 2021 started from 30th July 2021 and the last date to apply for RJS 2021 was 31st August 2021. In this section, we will be learning about the RJS application process in detail.
RJS Application Form 2021
RJS application form link was available online from 30th July 2021 and the last date to fill the application was 31st August 2021.
RJS Application Process
Interested candidates were allowed to apply through the Rajasthan High Court's official website between July 30th and August 31st, 2021. Candidates should carefully read the prerequisites before applying for the Rajasthan Judicial Services to ensure they are eligible for the position and to avoid having their registration form cancelled or denied. Follow the instructions below to apply online.
- Visit the Rajasthan High Court official website.
- Register on the Rajasthan High Court official website using your email address, name, and phone number.
- After successfully registering on the Rajasthan High Court website, sign in with your credentials and choose the "Apply Online" option.
- Complete the online application by filling in the full name, age, guardians' names, educational qualifications, address and any other fields.
- Pay the application fee. Exam fees can be paid via debit card, credit card, net banking, and other methods.
- Submit a scanned copy of their most current photo & signature, as specified in the notification.
- After that submit the application form & take a printout for future reference.
Attempt a Free RJS Mock Test Here
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Application Fee
When registering & submitting the exam application form for the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam, candidates are entitled to pay an application fee. The application fees vary based on the candidate's category, and they can be paid via a debit card, credit card, or net banking. The examination application Fees are not refundable once paid under any circumstances. The application fees for the various categories are listed in the table below.
|General category ||Rs.1000/-|
|Other Backward Class||Rs.1000/-|
|Other State candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy)||Rs.750/-|
|Persons with disabilities||Rs.500/-|
Read on for more details: Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Notification, Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Syllabus
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Selection Process
The Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam is divided into three stages. The preliminary exam is held for all applicants who have applied & whose applications have been approved. Candidates who pass the preliminary exam with the required cut-off scores will be eligible to take the mains exam. Following the mains exam, a limited number of candidates will be chosen for the final stage of recruitment, the interview round. Below are the stages of the Rajasthan Judicial Services selection process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Main Examination
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan Judicial Exam is divided into three stages prelims, mains, and interview.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Hindi and English||30|
- The preliminary examination consists 2 subjects' law, Hindi and English
- The law consists of 70 questions, each worth one mark.
- Hindi and English subject consists of 30 questions
- According to the official notification of the Rajasthan High Court, there is no negative marking in the prelims exams.
- The total time allotted is 2hours.
Main Exam Pattern
- According to the official notification of the Rajasthan High Court, there is no negative marking in the mains exams.
|Subject||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|Civil Law||100||3 hours|
|Criminal Law||100||3 hours|
|Hindi Essay||50||2 hours|
|English Essay||50||2 hours|
The Rajasthan Judicial Services interview phase is the final stage of the selection process; candidates who meet all the qualifying standards and have completed the prelims and mains tests will be called for the interview round.
Attempt a Free RJS Mock Test Here