RBI Assistant Application form 2022: RBI (Reserve Bank of India) offers a yearly opportunity to a number of candidates to join their prestigious organization as RBI Assistants. Thousands of prospective youngsters from all over India try out their luck to secure a seat, however, only a handful manage to clear them. Apart from the overall reputation and respect that such a job brings with it, the pay, benefits, and perks are also quite substantial. This year, RBI has released the RBI Assistant detailed notification 2022 on 17th February 2022. Here, we are going to provide you with the step-by-step process of filling out the RBI Assistant application form 2022. This is a golden opportunity for any aspirant to join a premier institute like the Reserve Bank of India. All eligible candidates should not miss out on this opportunity.
Attempt a FREE RBI Assistant Mock Test Now
RBI Assistant Exam 2022 Application Form
Check the direct link of online application for RBI Assistant exam 2022
Apply Now RBI Assistant 2022 (DIRECT LINK)
Step-by-Step Procedure to fill the RBI Assistant Application form 2022
RBI Assistant apply online link has been activated on 17th February 2022. Candidates can fill out the form till 8th March 2022. Here is the step-by-step process of applying online on the official website of the RBI.
- Step 1: Go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option "Recruitment for the post of Assistant".
- Step 2: To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Step 3: A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Note this down.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct before final submission.
- Step 5: No change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Step 6: Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next' buttons.
- Step 7: Proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Step8: Fill in other details in the Application Form carefully.
- Step 9: Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Step 10: Click on the ‘Payment' Tab and proceed with payment.
Candidates are advised to register as per the above steps and carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application is possible/ entertained after submission of the application. Candidates should refer to the Official notification for steps to fill out the online application form.
Prerequisites for RBI Assistant Apply online 2022
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature ready.
- The size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Must have a valid personal Email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process
RBI Assistant Recruitment | Important Dates
|RBI Assistant Exam 2022 Events||Dates|
|RBI Assistant Notification 2022 Release||14 February 2022|
|RBI Assistant Exam Application Start Date||17 February 2022|
|RBI Assistant Exam Application End Date||8 March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date 2022||26-27 March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Result||21st April 2022|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2022||8th May 2022|