RBI Assistant Exam Date 2023
RBI Assistant Exam Date 2023: RBI (Reserve Bank of India) offers a yearly opportunity to a number of candidates to join their prestigious organization as RBI Assistants. Thousands of prospective youngsters from all over India try out their luck to secure a seat, however, only a handful manage to clear them. Apart from the overall reputation and respect that such a job brings with it, the pay, benefits, and perks are also quite substantial. RBI will soon release the notification for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023. In this blog, RBI Assistant Exam Date we will share with you all the important dates related to the examination.
RBI Assistant Exam Date 2023
Candidates can check the following space for updates about the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 exam dates as and when it updates.
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post||RBI Assistant 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||To be notified|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – Start Date||To be notified|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – End Date||To be notified|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Examination Date||To be notified |
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Result Date|| To be notified|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Examination Date|| To be notified|
|RBI Assistant Final Result Date|| To be notified|
RBI Assistant Exam Date 2023 - Eligibility
Candidates, intending to apply for RBI Assistant should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as specified by RBI in their advertisement.
The eligibility criteria for RBI Assistant Exam is as follows.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- The age relaxation granted by RBI is as follows:
|PWD||10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates, 15 years for SC/ST candidates|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed forces + 3 years subject to the maximum of 50 years|
|Divorced women/widows/ judicially separated women who are not re-married||10 years|
|Candidates having work experience in the RBI||To the extent of their working years + maximum of 3 years|
|Candidates belonging to the provincial state of Jammu and Kashmir||5 years|
- Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of document verification.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.