Rajasthan Computer Teacher Eligibility – There are more than 14000 vacancies that have been released for the Rajasthan Computer Teacher post by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. This position is distinct for 3rd grade and 2nd grade, and you will find detailed information about both below. Hiring will be for the
Computer Teacher position purely based on a written test and a merit list. Every year, the RPSC issues a call for candidates for this position, and many people apply. Only those eligible for this position and whose names are on the merit list are hired after applying. There is currently no information available about the exam date for this position.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Jobs Notification Details
A brief overview regarding the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Jobs Notification has been given below in the following table-
|Name of the Organization||Government of Rajasthan Secondary Education (DSE Rajasthan)|
|Name of the Post||Computer Teacher|
|Numbers of Vacancies||10,453|
|Process of Selection||Interview/ Written Exam |
|Application started on||To be announced|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Exam date||Not yet announced|
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Eligibility 2021:
Even if there are many people interested in filling out the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Application Form 2021, they must, however, check the criterion for the RPSC Computer Teacher Recruitment 2021 exam. As a result, the criteria are listed for your convenience, so you can quickly determine whether or not this position is right for you. The Rajasthan Computer Teacher Eligibility have been divided into three parts as given below:
- Nationality: For the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment 2021, only Indian candidates are eligible to apply. Furthermore, because it is a work that is mandated by the state hence applicants from Rajasthan would be given higher attention. To apply, you must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan. You cannot apply for this position if you do not live in Rajasthan. Those who have lived in Rajasthan for an extended period but do not have a fixed address are ineligible to apply. You will receive complete details on this as soon as possible.
- Age: The applicants must meet the minimum age criterion. The applicants must be of 21 years of age. However, there is no maximum age limit as of now. According to the source, age relaxation will be granted solely to OBC/ST/SC/PWDs.
- Educational Qualification: Since the application is for Rajasthan Computer Teacher, it is essential to have a computer science degree. The applicants must have one of these degrees, i.e., BCA, MCA, B.Sc., or IT Graduation from a recognized university. The degree should have been completed before filling the application. If you're interested in learning more about this, you may go to the official website.
Application Fees For Computer Teachers In Rajasthan:
Those interested in applying for the position of Computer Teacher should be aware that they will be required to pay an application fee. Your application will be accepted only once you have paid the application cost, different for each category. You can pay the application cost with a debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI, among other methods.
- General & OBC Category: Rs. 700/-
- Rajasthan SC Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Rajasthan ST Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- PwD Category Candidates: No Fee
- Net banking, debit card, credit card, e-Mitra, and UPIs will be the only payment options.
How To Fill Out The Rajasthan Computer Teacher Online Application Form 2021
The following is the procedure for filing the application form for the post of Rajasthan Computer Teacher.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Rajasthan Senior Secondary Education Board.
Step 2: On the home page, select the Recruitment Link.
Step 3: Next, choose "computer teacher Bharti 2021 advertisement PDF" from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Read everything thoroughly before selecting the apply online link.
Step 5: On the same page, download the syllabus.
Step 6: Complete the application form with the required information.
Step 7: Pay the applicable vacancy registration fee to the department.
Step 8: Last but not least, remember to print the application form as a PDF.
The RPSC has also set a salary for the position of Computer Teacher, which you should be fully aware of.
- For the position of computer teacher 3rd grade, you will be paid Rs.18,500/-.
- For the position of computer teacher 2nd grade, you will be paid Rs.23,700/-.
We hope that this article will give you the relevant information about the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Eligibility, the age limit, educational qualifications, and Nationality. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the age criteria in the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Eligibility?
The applicants must be of 21 years of age. However, there is no maximum age limit as of now.
What is the 2nd-grade Teacher's salary?
2nd-grade Teacher is given a salary of approximately Rs. 23,700.
For the RPSC Comp. teacher position 2021, what is the image and sign size?
The image size should be below 50 kb. On the other hand, the signature size should be below 20kb.
What are the educational qualifications that are required in the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Eligibility?
BCA, MCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, or IT graduate degree in Computer Science is required from a recognized university to meet educational qualifications.
Are there any application fees for applying for the Rajasthan Computer Teacher post?
The Application fees will be mentioned in the official notification.
What is the selection process for this post?
The applicant will only be recruited based on the written test and the merit list.
How many vacancies are released for Computer Teacher?
There are a total of 14000 vacancies that have been released for the Rajasthan Computer Teacher post.
What is the link to the official website for the online application for the Rajasthan Computer Teacher post?
The link to the official website for applying for the Rajasthan Computer Teacher post is https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.