SBI CBO Admit Card
SBI CBO 2022-23 Admit Card: Admit cards for competitive exams like SBI CBO are released on a specific date as mentioned by the concerned authorities around 2 weeks before the exam.
SBI CBO Admit card 2022-23
State Bank of India (SBI) Circle Based Officer (SBI CBO) Admit Card 2022-23 have been released on the SBI website. The SBI CBO 2022-23 exam is expected to be held on 4 December 2022. The SSC CBO admit card is out, and can be downloaded from the official website of SBI. You can also click on the link below to download the SBI CBO.
SBI CBO 2022-23 Admit Card Download Link
You can download the SBI CBO Call Letter from the direct link given below
Download SBI CBO 2022-23 Admit Card
The Bank releases separate call letters for the interview and the online exam stages of the SBI CBO Recruitment Process. The State Bank of India official website (sbi.co.in) also provides the link to download the SBI CBO Admit Card 2022-23. In this article, we have covered all the necessary details regarding SBI CBO Admit Card 2022-23.
|Commencement of Call letter Download||18 - 11 - 2022|
|Closure of Call letter Download||04 - 12 - 2022|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
SBI CBO Admit Card 2022-23 Important Dates:
Before getting into the details of the SBI CBO Admit card 2022-23, let's have an overview of the important dates of the SBI CBO 2022-23 exam.
How To Download SBI CBO Admit Card 2022-23?
Check the step-by-step process to Download the SBI CBO admit card:
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India at sbi.co.in/careers.
- Go to the "Join SBI" and click on the "Current Openings" option.
- Click on the link SBI CBO Call Letter download link.
- Next enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number, Date of Birth, and security code.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
- The SBI CBO Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates have to verify all the details mentioned on the admit cards.
- Upon verifying all the details, download and print out a copy of your respective admit cards.
SBI CBO Admit Card 2022-23 Checklist
Once the admit card is downloaded, aspirants should personally verify all the details on the admit card. The admit card should contain all essential information related to the venue, timing, and other information. If there's any mistake in the hall ticket, the aspirants should intimate the concerned authority to amend the errors.
The SBI CBO admit card should ideally contain:
- The name of the applicant,
- Examination roll number/user ID of the applicant,
- Name, and address of the examination venue,
- Date of the examination,
- Reporting time,
- Signature of the applicant,
- Category of the applicant,
- Password, and
- The examination instructions.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Documents To Carry Along With SBI CBO Call Letter:
The candidates must bring ID-Proofs along with their admit card for the SBI CBO examination. This is because the administrative authority will need the official ID-Proofs to verify the details of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates can bring any one of the following documents like ID proof:
- Voter identity card,
- Passport, PAN card,
- Driving License, and
- Aadhaar card
Vital Exam day Instructions for SBI CBO exam 2022-23
- Candidates who visit the examination hall without the SBI CBO admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The candidates need to bring their valid ID proofs, and the admit for verification on the examination day.
- The SBI CBO call letter should be in good condition and should not be folded.
- The candidates should check all the details on the admit card before downloading it.
- The aspirants should apply individually for admission.
- In case of any errors, the candidates should inform the respective authority to rectify them.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall for half an hour once the exam has begun.
- Candidates cannot use devices like calculators, mobile phones, and log tables inside the examination hall.
- Malpractices inside the hall are strictly prohibited and will be punishable.
- Candidates should submit the question book and answer sheet after completing the test.
- Candidates cannot leave the examination centre 15 minutes before the completion of the exam.
- The admitted Candidates should keep the card safely for future use.
- Aspirants should follow all Covid-19 precautions on the exam day.
This is all from our side in this blog of SBI CBO Admit card 2022-23. Keep checking this page for every update.