SBI CBO Application Form 2022-23
SBI CBO Application Form: SBI CBO has released notification (Advertisement No. CRPD/ CBO/ 2022-23/22) of 1422 vacancies for the post of CBO(Circle Based Officer) on 17th October 2022. The SBI CBO application process starts on 18th of October and the last date to apply for SBI CBO is 7th November 2022. Candidates can visit the official website (http://sbi.co.in/) to apply for the post of CBO. Read further to know the complete details on the online application process.
Attempt a Free SBI CBO Mock Test Here
SBI CBO Apply Online - Important Dates
|SBI Circle Based Officer Notification (Advertisement No. CRPD/ CBO/ 2022-23/22)||17th October 2022|
|SBI CBO Apply Online Start Date||18th October 2022|
|SBI CBO Apply Online End Date||7th November 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||18th October to 7th November 2022|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||7th November 2022|
|SBI CBO Call Letter Download||November 2022|
|SBI CBO 2022 Exam Date||4th December 2022|
|SBI CBO 2022 Interview Date||To be announced|
|SBI CBO Result Date||To be announced|
SBI CBO Online Application
The online application process for the SBI CBO exam started on 18th October 2022 and the last date to apply is 7th November 2022. Interested candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria can start the application process for SBI CBO by visiting the official website or by clicking on the direct link provided below
SBI CBO Apply Online Direct Link
Steps to Apply Online for SBI CBO 2022 Exam
Step 1- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India @sbi.co.in
Step 2- In the bottom left corner of the homepage, click on the "Careers" option.
Step 3- A new page with URL- https://sbi.co.in/web/careers opens.
Step 4- Click on the "Current Openings" tab.
Step 5- Search for "Recruitment of Circle Based Officer (Advertisement No. CRPD/ CBO/ 2022)" in the Current Opening section and then click on it.
Step 6- Click for the "Apply Online" button and then a new page appears on the screen.
Step 7- Click on the "NEW REGISTRATION" button provided in the topmost right corner.
Step 8- Start your application process for SBI CBO 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc., and click on the save and next button. You will get a mail & message containing login id & password.
Step 9- Login with the registration ID and password generated
Step 10- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by the State Bank of India.
The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size with white background. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
Step 11- Fill in your academic details, professional qualification, and experience in this step of your online application process for the SBI CBO 2022 Exam. Click on the save and next button after filling in the details.
Step 12- Preview your application form and pay the required application fee through online mode.
Step 13- Click on the "Submit" button. Your application form will be submitted successfully, download, and keep it for future reference.
SBI CBO 2022 Application Fee
The online application fee for SBI CBO 2022 exam fee has already been released. A total of Rs. 750/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category as the application fee for SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 exam. The same amount is narrowed down to Rs. 0/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
|Other Category||Rs. 750|
Points to keep in mind
- The candidate will have to apply for vacancy of one Circle only. A candidate applying
against vacancy of one Circle will not be eligible to apply against vacancy of any other
- Candidature of the applicant will be considered only against the vacancies in the Circle for which he/ she has applied/ opted. Merit list will be drawn Circle wise and category wise.
- Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle against whose vacancy they are selected.
- The selected candidates will not be entitled to inner-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
List of Documents needed for SBI CBO online application
The following documents are required to be uploaded during the application process:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- ID Proof
- Date of Birth Proof
- Educational qualification certificates
- 10th or 12th mark sheet to show proof of local language studied for the state applied
- Professional degree certificates (MBA/CA/CS/ICWA etc)
- Certification for JAIIB, CAIIB, NISM etc
- Work experience certificates
- Salary Slip or Form-16
Note: Photograph and signature in JPEG format and all other documents as PDF
Important Points to Know Before Applying Online
• The candidate has to apply for a vacancy in one state only. A candidate applying against a vacancy of one State will not be eligible to apply against the vacancy of any other state.
• Candidature of the applicant will be considered only against the vacancies in the State for which he/ she has applied/ opted. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
• Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle of that State against whose vacancy they are selected.
• The selected candidates will not be entitled to inner-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
Attempt a Free SBI CBO Mock Test Here
SBI CBO Vacancy 2022-23
The total number of vacancies for SBI CBO 2022-23 is 1422, out of which 1422 are regular vacancies and 22 are backlog vacancies. The break up of vacancies according to circle and category is as follows
|North Eastern ||Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh/|
Mizoram/ Nagaland/ Tripura
| West Bengal||West Bengal/ |
Sikkim/ A & N Islands
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra/ Goa||30||15 ||54||20||81||200|