SSC CHSL notification 2021 is not yet released and as per the latest update on the SSC exam calendar released by SSC on 6th October 2021, the dates for SSC CGL 2020 Tier-II exam is tentatively scheduled to be held on 9th January 2022.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2021
The application form for the 2021 exam is yet to be released. However, the last date for filling the application form for the 2020 exam is already over on 26th December 2020.
SSC CGL Online Application Process
You can apply for the SSC CHSL exam by following the steps below:
- Visit the SSC official website – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Next click on the tab “Apply.” Now click on the “Combined Higher Secondary Level” exam.
- After filling in all the required information, it will generate the registration number and password.
- Next, fill in the required personal details and educational qualifications.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature.
- Now, You can select any three examination centres within the same region
- Carefully verify the information when you have completed the form. Once you submit the form, it’s final and you can’t make any further changes to the application form
- Finally, pay the application fee.
Documents required during form-filling
The following documents should be kept at hand so that the form filling is smooth and uninterrupted.
- A scanned copy of the applicant’s signature (of a size 1 kb < Size < 12 kb) in JPG format.
- A scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph of the candidate that is not more than three months old from the date of notification of the examination (size 20 kb < Size < 50 kb) in JPG format. The date of when the photograph was taken should be typed and be clearly visible on the photograph and on its scanned version too.
- Valid e-mail ID of the candidate for the purpose of registration and all related correspondence.
- Valid ID proof of the candidate.
SSC CHSL Application Fee
Application fees for SSC CGSL need to paid online. Application forms without application fees (wherever applicable) will be rejected immediately. The application fees for the various categories are as follows:
|Male (General/OBC)||₹ 100|
|Female (All Category)||Exempted (No fees)|
|SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen||Exempted (No fees)|