Delhi Police has invited applicants both male and female for filling up the 554 vacancies for the post of temporary Head Constable(Ministerial) ‘Group C’. This is a great opportunity for the aspirants who want to work as head constable in Delhi Police. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacant posts as the registration process has been started and the last date for registration is 13 November 2019. Use the direct link given below to register and apply online for the post of Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019. For more details like Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Vacancies etc, read the blog.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Use the direct link given below to register and apply online for the post of Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Number of Vacancies
A total of 554 vacancies has been released by the Delhi Police for the post of Delhi Police Head Constable. Check detailed vacancies from the list provided below:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies*||Pay Matrix Level|
|Head Constable(Ministerial)||GEN./UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Pay Matrix Level – 4 (Rs25500-81100)|
* The number of vacancies is indicative and may undergo change anytime before declaration of final result.
1. 10% of vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen(Ex-SM) as per government of India’s instructions. The personnel Central Para Military Forces are not eligible to apply under Ex-Servicemen Category.
2. 3% vacancies are reserved for Persons with Disabilities(PwD)[locomotor disability of 40% and above (either one or both leg affected)]. Their post will be civilian and they will not uniform of Delhi Police.
3. Abbreviations used are UR-Unreserved, EWS- Economically Weaker Section, OBC- Other Backward Classes, SC- Scheduled Caste, ST- Scheduled Tribe and PwD- Persons With Disabilities.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
The selected candidates will be appointed in the pay matrix level 4 in the pay scale of Rs25500-81100.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
(1) Age as on 01.07 .2019:-18 to 25 years for UR/EWS candidates, relaxable for following category of candidates up to the age of:-
- OBC- 28 years.
- SC/ST-30 years.
- Persons with Disabilities:- 35 years for UR/EWS (38 years for OBC and 40years for SC/ST).
- Widow/Divorced Women/Judicially separated women who are not re-married:- 35 years for UR/EWS (38 years for OBC and 40years for SC/ST).
- Sportsmen/Sportswomen:- 30 years for UR/OBC/EWS (35 years for SC/ST) who have represented State at the National level and country at the International level.
- Departmental candidate of Delhi Police:- 40 years for UR/EWS (43 years for OBC and 45 years for SC/ST) who have rendered 03 years regular and continuous service in Delhi Police.
- For Ex-Servicemen, as per rules.
(2) Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board.
(3) Professional Requirement: Speed in English Typing – 30 w.p.m. Or Speed in Hindi Typing – 25 w.p.m.
- Furnishing of false information or suppression of any factual information in the application form would be a disqualification for the post.
- In the event of any forgery/falsification of any document(s) being detected at any stage, besides cancellation of candidature, a criminal case will also be registered against the candidate as per law.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Exam Pattern
Scheme of Examination
The examination will consist of:
- Computer-Based Examination,
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT),
- Typing Test on Computer and Computer (Formatting) Test etc. as prescribed for the post.
Note: Applicants should understand all the information and instructions carefully before applying for the post.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
- The application fee would be Rs. 100/- (only online). SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 – Application Form Do’s & Dont’s.
- Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications(EQs)/ etc. as indicated above.
- Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions will be canceled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice.
- Candidature of Applicants shall be purely provisional at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website www.delhipolice.nic.in shall be accepted. Application forms sent in any other format shall be rejected.
That’s all from us in this blog. Keep checking this space to get the latest updates about Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – FREE monthly general awareness Ebook