Overall Pattern:-The overall paper was higher in difficulty and more time consuming than the 2012 paper. This took many students by surprise.
Here is a breakup by section:-
Visual Reasoning questions were NOT asked for the first time. The section was dominated by questions from Analytical & Critical reasoning (inference, assumption, courses, cause-effect) while traditional questions such as Input-Output were made time consuming with increased number of steps provided. Even the Data Sufficiency saw 3 statement questions which was not what students were used to.
The Reading Comprehension portion with 2 passages of 10 questions each was tougher and more time consuming whereas the rest of the section was quite easy.
Some of the easy topics such as Simplification has been removed and the Data Interpretation was very time consuming. The Data Interpretation section was the one that students struggled with the most as it had very time consuming (although not difficult) questions. This section was definitely a levels higher than previous examinations.
No surprises here as Banking Awareness topic dominated this section.
These questions were moderate and could have been attempted by anyone with basic computer knowledge. Topics included Databases, Microsoft Office-Word & Excel, Hardware, Networking
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now