The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS PO Final Result for the 2018-19 recruitment process. The IBPS PO Mains Exam was conducted on the 18th of November 2018 and the interview process started in February 2019. The IBPS PO Final Result has been declared on the basis of combined scores of Mains exam and Interview. Candidates can check the provisional allotment list of IBPS Probationary Officer under reserve list from the link provided below.
Also Check: IBPS SO Final Result 2018-19
IBPS PO 2018-19 Reserve List – Provisional Allotment
Commencement of Display – 19th May 2020
Closure of Result: 30th June 2020
You can check the provisional allotment under reserve list for IBPS PO 2018-19 by clicking on the link below:
Lockdown Live Test – Free Daily Mock Test
Prepare for upcoming exams with Olivebaoard’s free daily mock test. Here’s what all you can get in this daily free Live Mock test
- Compete with Friends – Invite Friends to take Daily Live Tests with you
- All India Standing
- Analyze your weakness
- Improve Your Score by +10
- Understand all PO and Clerk Level Question Types
IBPS PO 2020 – Complete Exam Preparations
At this point in time, GharPe Coaching 3.0 course would help you prepare for exams like SBI PO & IBPS PO completely free. It will cover all the topics for prelims and mains for these exams.
The course is completely free and can be accessed by registering here on our Oliveboard Edge Platform.
There will be a total of 60+ sessions on all the topics combined like the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & General Awareness.
- 60+ Live Classes & Practice Sessions, Covering SBI & IBPS PO Syllabus
- Daily Lockdown Live Tests; Covering PO & Clerk Level Questions
- Doubt Clearing Feature for 1×1 Interaction with Faculty
IBPS PO Final Result 2018-19
Candidates can check their IBPS PO Final Result by filling Registration No / Roll No and Password / Date of Birth on the Login page.
Prepare for upcoming IBPS PO Exam with
Commencement of Result: 1st April 2019
Closure of Result: 30th April 2019
IBPS PO Final Cut Off 2018-19
IBPS also released the final cut-offs for the IBPS PO 2018-19 recruitment along with the result. Check it here:
RESERVE LIST (subject to vacancy for 2019- 20 and availability of candidates) – CRP- PO/MT- VIII
That’s all from us in this blog. Congratulations to all the candidates who have been selected! All the best for your life ahead. The candidates who could not make it this time, remember that – We learn from our failures, not from Success! We have so many exams lined up for this year; Start your preparation for Other Banking and Government Exams like SBI PO, FCI, CWC, etc. Oliveboard has the best preparation resources to help your achieve success. Start Preparing Now.
Also Read – IBPS PO Notification 2019
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now