Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the recruitment of the Probationary Officers in the Public Sector Banks for the year 2019. We have come up with this blog “IBPS PO Notification 2019” that informs you about all the important details of the exam like Exam Dates, No. of Vacancies, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Organizations etc. Read along to know it all.
IBPS PO Notification 2019 – Important Dates
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|On-line registration including
Edit/Modification of Application by
|07 August 2019 to 28 August 2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||07 August 2019 to 28 August 2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23 September 2019 to 28 September 2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||12.10.2019, 13.10.2019,
19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||30.11.2019|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2019|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2020|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS PO Notification 2019 – Bank Wise Vacancies
A total of 4336 Vacancies announced.
Out of Which (PWBD)
|3||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bank of India||158||58||11||89||583||899||6||17||6||6|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||52||26||94||35||143||350||3||3||3||3|
|7||Central Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|10||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|11||Oriental Bank of Commerce||48||22||79||29||122||300||3||3||3||3|
|12||Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|13||Punjab & Sind Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|16||Union Bank of India||114||53||159||65||253||644||12||12||15||6|
|17||United Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
NR= Not Reported
IBPS PO Notification 2019 – Download Official Notification PDF
Download the official Notification that is published on the Official Website.
IBPS PO Notification 2019 – Participating Organizations
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
IBPS PO Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Age (As on 01.08.2019):
Minimum: 20 years and Maximum: 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1999 (both dates inclusive)
2. Educational Qualifications
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 28.08.2019.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 28.08.2019 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
IBPS PO Notification 2019 – Exam Pattern
1. Preliminary Examination
Name of Tests
No. of Questions
Medium of Exam
Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)
|1||English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
2. Main Examination
|Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking
|40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
IBPS PO Notification 2019 – Application Fee
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
Rs. 600 /- for all others
IBPS PO Notification 2019 – Mock Test Series
- 20 Mocks for IBPS PO 2019 Prelims
- 10 Mocks for IBPS PO 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
This was all from us in this blog of “IBPS PO Notification 2019″. We would keep updating you all with all other necessary details of the IBPS PO 2019 Exam. Till then keep visiting Oliveboard for recent updates, Study Material, Mock Tests etc.