IBPS PO Notification 2023
IBPS PO Notification 2023: IBPS PO Notification 2023 was released on 1st August 2023 on the official website of the IBPS www.ibps.in. Last year 11 public sector banks recruited candidates through the IBPS examination and the same banks are expected to participate in the recruitment this year. The IBPS PO application process has also begun from 1st August 2023.
Candidates who are preparing to attempt the IBPS PO Examination 2023 must be aware of the recruitment process in detail. In this blog, we have provided all the details regarding the recruitment including eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, exam pattern, etc.
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Download Link
IBPS released the IBPS PO notification on 1st August 2023. Candidates must go through the notification to have brief information about the recruitment. The link to download the IBPS PO 2023 notification PDF has been provided below. Candidates should download and carefully go through the information provided in the same.
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Apply Online
IBPS PO Application Process started on 1st August 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the IBPS. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for the PO examination must be aware of the application procedure. The direct link for IBPS PO application online is given below.
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Overview
Aspiring candidates must be aware of the overview details of the IBPS PO Recruitment 2023. We have mentioned below the detailed overview of the examination for the candidates.
|Exam Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer Examination (IBPS PO)|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Online Registration Dates||Start: 1st August 2023|
Ends: 28th August 2023
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Main, and Interview|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in any discipline.|
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Important Dates
The official notification for IBPS PO 2023 is out on 1st August 2023. The exam dates for the PO examination have been specified in its Calendar by IBPS. The dates for both the Preliminary Examination and the Main Examination have been declared. This gives aspiring candidates guidance to pace their preparation effectively and plan their careers.
|IBPS PO Notification 2023||1st August 2023|
|Online Registration Process Starts||1st August 2023|
|Online Registration Process Ends||28th August 2023|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card||14th September 2023|
|IBPS PO 2023 Preliminary Exam Date||29th September 2023|
30th September 2023
1st October 2023
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||18th October 2023|
|IBPS PO Prelims Score Card||25th October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card||26th October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2023||5th November 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Result||December 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Score Card||December 2023|
|IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January/February 2024|
|Conduct of Interview||January/February 2024|
|IBPS PO 2023 Provisional Allotment||April 2024|
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Application Fees
All applicants will have to bear their own charges for Bank Transaction for making Online Payment of application fees and the intimation charges. We have mentioned below the category-wise application fees for the candidates.
|SC/ST/PWD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWS||Application fees including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Before getting down to filling out the online application form, be sure that you have checked all eligibility requirements and that you fulfill all of them. IBPS PO Exam Eligibility Criteria is divided into three heads: nationality, educational qualification, and age. IBPS prescribes the eligibility criteria for the IBPS PO Exam 2023 as per nationality, age, and educational qualification. Candidates should meet the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for the examination.
A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India
- A Subject of Nepal
- A Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India prior to 1st January 1962 intending to live in India permanently.
- Persons of Indian origin who migrated from Vietnam/ Ethiopia/ Zaire/ Malawi/ Zambia / Tanzania/ Uganda/ Kenya/ Sri Lanka/ Burma /Pakistan, intending to reside permanently in India, will be eligible.
Candidates belonging to categories 2, 3,4, and 5 should produce an eligibility certificate from the Indian Government whenever asked by IBPS.
The candidate should be 20 to 30 years of age. Upper-age relaxations are provided to reserved categories. The age relaxations are given below:
Age Relaxations for Upper Age Limit for Reserved Categories
There are age relaxations provided to specific categories of candidates. These relaxations are provided for the upper age limit and are in accordance to the government regulations about the same. The following table provides the category-wise upper age limit relaxation.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes Non-Creamy Layer||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers, which includes ECOs/ SSCOs. These candidates must have gained at least 5 yrs of military service and have been released on completion of the assignment, including those whose assignment is due within a year.||5 years|
|Persons affected by the riots of 1984||5 years|
- The relaxation for the maximum age limit for candidates from Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Caste, and Other Backward Class is on a cumulative basis.
- If the Schedule Tribes candidate has any physical disability, the candidate gets a relaxation of a maximum of 15 years for the upper-age limit. No other exemptions will be allowed.
- No upper age limit relaxations will be given to General and EWS candidates.
- The candidate seeking age relaxation shall produce relevant documents both in original as well as photocopies to prove their claim.
- An Ex-Serviceman who has already availed of the benefits provided to the candidate as an ex- Serviceman for re-employment will not get the benefit a second time.
- No reservation for Ex-servicemen in the Officer Cadre.
The candidate should be a graduate or have an equivalent qualification in any discipline from some recognized University.
- The candidate should pass the qualifying examination by August 2023.
- The date on the mark sheet/ scorecard is considered the date of passing the degree.
- The document of educational qualification will have to be produced for document verification.
- Candidates must specify the graduation percentage, calculated to the nearest two Decimal points.
- The fraction of the percentage will be ignored. Hence, 59.99% will be considered less than 60%, and 54.99% will be considered less than 55%.
The candidate must be computer savvy and with knowledge of computer systems. Knowledge of computer usage is essential for the job.
The candidate should be proficient in the written and spoken official language of the State/ Union Territory. The Candidate must know to read, write and speak the language.
|Related Links||Related Links||Related Links|
|IBPS PO Notification 2023||IBPS PO Exam Date 2023||IBPS PO Application Form 2023|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS PO Admit Card 2023|
|IBPS PO Result 2023||IBPS PO Cut Off 2023||IBPS PO Salary|
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Exam Pattern
There are three stages of examination for the candidates in the recruitment process for IBPS PO. The following table shows the examination pattern.
|Exam Type||Maximum Marks||Question Details|
|Final||225||Objective (MCQ) and Descriptive Paper for English|
Prelims Exam Pattern
The IBPS PO Prelims examination will be of 3 sections, with 100 questions and a maximum score of 100 marks. This examination will have negative markings, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The IBPS PO Prelims exam consists of three sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
The Preliminary examination pattern is given below:
|Sl. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Main Examination Pattern
The IBPS PO Mains exam consists of two papers, both conducted online by the IBPS itself. As per the IBPS PO Mains Pattern, there will be two papers i.e. Objective Test and a Descriptive test. IBPS has introduced Descriptive type answer writing in its Main Examination. Following is the examination pattern for Main Examination.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Version of Tests||Time||Type of Test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude |
|45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes||Objective|
|General/ Economy / Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|English Language |
|Data Analysis & Interpretation |
|35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes||Descriptive|
|GRAND TOTAL||225||3 Hours 30 minutes|
The candidates who clear the main examination will appear for the interview. The interview process will be 100 marks. The minimum mark to qualify will be 40%. For candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and PwD it will be further reduced to 25%. IBPS will make the final selection based on the cumulative score of the Mains examination and the interview. A merit list will be released after the interview process is over. The Bank will offer the successful candidates the joining letter.
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Syllabus
We have listed down all the IBPS PO Syllabus topics for each section separately.
Here is the topic-wise syllabus for IBPS PO Prelims- 2023 English Language.
|Topic Name||Probable Question Types|
|Reading Comprehension||Economy, Social Science, Environment, Story, Essay, etc.|
|Error Spotting||Grammar Based, Wrong Spelling, Incorrect Punctuation, etc.|
|Phrase Replacement||Grammar Based, Vocabulary Based|
|Cloze Test||Identify the missing word|
|Sentence Re-arrangement||Verbal Ability questions|
|Fill in the Blanks||Single Filler, Double fillers, Grammar-based, Vocabulary based|
|Vocabulary||Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrase replacement, and one-word substitution.|
Here is the topic-wise syllabus for IBPS PO Prelims- 2023 Reasoning Ability
|Topic Name||Probable Question Types|
|Coded Inequalities/ Mathematical Inequalities||Problems based on Letters, Numbers, Height, etc.|
|Syllogisms||Direct Questions, Positive Info Questions, Negative Info Qs|
|Coding & Decoding||Letter Shifting type, Analogy type, Made-up Language, Word-Letters type.|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||The easier one is a clock-wise or anti-clock-wise arrangement in/around a circle, square, rectangle, etc.|
Problems with higher difficulty have blood relations, profession, etc combined
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Single Row, Double Row, North Facing, Opposite Facing, etc.|
|Blood Relations||Family Tree Problems, Coded Blood Relations.|
|Direction Sense||Problems based on age, height, weight, rank, order in a row, etc.|
|Order & Ranking||Floor Based Puzzles, Grid-Based, age-based, profession-based, etc.|
|Arrangement & Pattern||Alphabets-based: Set of 5 or Set of 3, Number based: Set of 5 or Set of 3, Alphanumeric type, etc.|
|Double Lineup||2 variables, 3 variables, 4 variables type conditions|
|Scheduling||Day-wise, Week-wise, Month-wise, etc.|
|Analogy||Meaning-based, Letter based, Number based.|
|Classification||Letter-based, Meaningful Words-based, GK-based, Number based.|
|Data Sufficiency||Based on other topics of the reasoning syllabus|
|Series||Alphabet Series, Number Series, and Alphanumeric Series.|
Here is the topic-wise syllabus for IBPS PO Prelims- 2023 Quantitative Aptitude
|Topic Name||Probable Question Types|
|Average||Questions based on Weight, Height, Age, Marks, Expenditure, Temperature, etc.|
|Data Interpretation||Graphs- Bar & Line, Pie-Charts, Tabular data, Caselets.|
|Data Sufficiency||Questions on this topic are based on the other topics of the syllabus.|
|Interest||Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mixed Interest, Installments.|
|Linear Equations||Single Variable, Double Variable.|
|Mensuration||calculation of the Area and Volume of geometrical figures like Squares, Rectangles, Parallelogram, Rhombus, Circle, Semicircle, Triangle, Cone, Cylinder, and Cube.|
|Mixtures & Alligations||Mixing 2 or more solutions, Dishonest mixing|
|Number Series||Missing number, Wrong Number, Next number|
|Number System||Divisibility & Remainder, Multiples & Factors, Integers, LCM & HCF.|
|Permutation & Combination / Probability||Basic Problems – arrangement, selection.|
|Problems on Ages||Ratio, Average, Equation based|
|Profit and Loss||Find Selling Prices, Cost Prices, Profit/Loss, Discounts, Dis-honest shopkeepers, etc.|
|Quadratic Equations||Find X or Y based on given equations|
|Ratio and Proportion||Simple Ratios, Compound Ratios, Componendo and Dividendo, and Direct & Indirect Proportions.|
|Simplification||BODMAS Rule, Approximation, Decimals, Fractions, Surds & Indices, Percentages, etc.|
|Speed, Time, and Distance.||Trains, Boats, Streams, average speed, etc.|
|Time and Work||Work Efficiency, Work & Wages, Pipes & Cisterns, etc.|
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Prelims Exam Centres
The IBPS PO Prelims are held all over the country. The IBPS PO Prelims exam centers are provided during the application process and candidates can choose the one most convenient for them. The following table provides the exam center list that candidates can choose from.
|State Code||State /UT/ NCR||IBPS PO Prelims Exam Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|18||Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||Surat, Jamnagar|
|19||Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|21||Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|22||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar|
|23||HimachalPradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|24||Jammu &Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|25||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|26||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga,Hassan, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|27||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur|
|30||MadhyaPradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|31||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Solapur|
|36||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|38||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali,Pathankot, Patiala|
|39||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|41||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|42||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|44||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida/ Greater Noida, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Sitapur, Varanasi|
|45||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|46||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Mains Exam Center
IBPS PO mains exam will be conducted for candidates qualifying for the prelims exam. Candidates can check below the exam cities for the mains exam.
|State Code||State /UT / NCR||IBPS PO Main Examination Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|15||Bihar||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzzafarpur, Patna,|
|18||Dadra & Nagar Haveli andDaman & Diu||Surat|
|19||Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram|
|23||Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Shimla|
|24||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|25||Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|26||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore|
|30||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|31||Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
|38||Punjab||Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|41||Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli|
|44||Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Varanasi|
|46||West Bengal||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Kalyani, Siliguri|
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Pre-Exam Training Centers
The pre-exam training is conducted by the nodal banks/participating organizations for SC, ST, and Minority Communities. The cities where the pre-exam training is conducted are given below.
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Salary
IBPS PO is a very sought-after job profile with a pretty attractive salary. There are several perks and allowances that IBPS POs are entitled to. The salary of IBPS PO as per the 11th Bipartite Agreement is as follows:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 36,000|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 5,904|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs. 8,593.20|
|Learning Allowance||Rs. 600|
|DA Others||Rs. 1,552.50|
|Housing Rent Allowance||Rs. 3,240|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 57,289.70|
|Deduction (Professional Tax & NPS)||Rs. 4,659.32|
|Net Salary||Rs. 52,630.38|
IBPS PO Salary (In-hand)
The in-hand salary package offered to an IBPS PO is Rs. 52,000 to 55,000 with dearness allowances, special allowances, HRA, and other perks. The IBPS PO Gross Salary is around Rs. 57,000 and after the deduction of professional tax and NPS, the net in-hand salary remains around Rs. 52,000 to 55,000.
IBPS PO is a highly competitive exam and the candidates need to have good accuracy and time management skills to successfully secure a place in the merit list prepared on the basis of the cut-off criteria. The candidates should regularly practice mock tests to improve their speed and accuracy. Apart from clearing the exams, it is also necessary for the candidates to have a positive attitude towards the work to be performed by them after their selection.
IBPS PO Promotion and Job Profile
Once the candidate passes the interview, he is given a posting and goes through about 10 to 20 days of induction training. A probationary officer gets the post of an ‘Assistant Manager’ and is on probation for 2 years, after which he is given a permanent job depending on his performance. During the course of the first 2 years, you have to be prepared for transfer to at least 3 different bank branches and locations.
An Assistant Manager of a bank is basically expected to multitask and should know how to handle the various departments such as Marketing, Accounting and Finance.
Here are a few things that are required of a probationary officer in a bank-
- Probationary officers generally deal with customers handling their queries and problems, introducing them to new bank policies and products as well as issuing any cheques or demand drafts. Loan processing is also taken care of by probationary officers.
- They also play a major role in marketing the products and services of the bank, thus bringing in fresh business from time to time.
- Overlooking the work of the bank clerks on a daily basis is another role that probationary officers have to play.
Ideally, promotions are based on the overall performance and efficiency of an Assistant Manager. Thus, if you want to enter this career path your ideal progression would be as follows-
- Junior Management Grade – Scale I: Probationary Officer
- Middle Management Grade – Scale II: Manager
- Middle Management Grade – Scale III: Senior Manager
- Senior Management Grade – Scale IV: Chief Manager
- Senior Management Grade Scale V: Assistant General Manager
- Top Management Grade Scale VI: Deputy General Manager
- Top Management Grade Scale VII: General Manager
- Executive Director (ED)
- Chairman and Managing Director (CMD)
You can expect posting in mostly urban areas only, although on occasion rural areas are also allotted.
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Prelims Preparation Strategy
Section-wise preparation strategies for the IBPS PO Prelims exam are as follows:
English Language Section Preparation Strategy:
- This section consists of fill-in-the-blanks, para-jumble, word usage, error spotting, reading comprehension, etc.
- Usually, around 8-10 questions will be based on comprehension, while the other 20-22 questions will be based on the other topics mentioned.
- It is important that you prepare for this section by reading regularly. Reading newspapers, editorials, books, etc can help build up your grammar as well as vocabulary.
- You need to be thorough on the usage of verbs and their different forms, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, etc. in different sentences.
- For IBPS PO Prelims Preparation, reading at least two articles in the newspaper daily is advised. This can help you achieve a good score in the English Language section.
Numerical Ability Section Preparation Strategy:
- Simplification or approximation questions form a very major portion of this section. Remember that the prelims exam is only a qualifying exam for the Mains exam. So, having a fast calculation speed is an important requirement for this section.
- You should be well acquainted with the multiplication tables and squares and cubes of the first 30 natural numbers. There will also be miscellaneous individual questions based on topics like Profit and Loss, Time and Speed, Time and Work, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration, etc..
- You should be well-versed with the formulas and basic concepts of these topics. Along with these, there will be Data Interpretation (DI) questions like tables, pie charts, bar graphs, case lets, etc. The table or graph will be followed by 4-5 questions based on the data given. The more questions you practice in this section, the better your chances of scoring a good score.
Reasoning Ability Section Preparation Strategy:
- The common topics in the reasoning section are Puzzles (Arrangement based sets of questions), Syllogism, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Inequalities, etc..
- The basic thing required to answer the questions of this section correctly is understanding the logic well.
- Read the puzzles thoroughly and note down (or draw diagrams if required) as you do so.
- Do not rush while reading the question, as a simple or silly reading mistake could lead to the whole set of puzzles getting solved wrong. Practice as many questions as possible to score well in the reasoning section.
Takeaways for IBPS PO Prelims Preparation Strategy:
- Read articles and newspapers regularly to improve your grammar and vocabulary and to score well in the English Language section.
- Learn short tricks for the Quantitative Aptitude questions. Practice such tricks over and over to get a good grip on them.
- For Reasoning questions, try to develop tricks for specific topics like blood relations, coding, and decoding, etc..
- Do not use a calculator while solving quantitative questions even if you feel like it. Using the calculator now can make you unable to solve even easy calculations during the exam.
- Practice as many questions as possible. Try to develop an understanding of your strong and weak areas so that you can work on them and approach the questions in the exam accordingly.
- Once you are done studying topics individually, switch to practicing mock tests. Time-bound practice will help you and make you better prepared for the real exam.
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Conclusion
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the IBPS PO Notification 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
IBPS PO Notification 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. IBPS PO Notification 2023 was released on 1st August 2023.
Ans. Candidates can download the notification from the official website of the IBPS www.ibps.in.
Ans. Candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Preliminary, main, and interview.
Ans. Candidates must have passed the graduation in any discipline from a government-recognized university/institute.
Ans. Rs.850 is the application fee for the UR category candidates applying for the IBPS PO 2023.
- IBPS PO Interview Questions and Answers, Download Ebook
- IBPS PO Prelims Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- IBPS PO Application Form 2023 Out, Last Date Extended
- IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- IBPS PO Notification 2023, Complete Information
- IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2023 Out, Check the Detailed Schedule
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!