Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released for the recruitment of Office Assistants, Officers Scale I (Assistant Managers), Officers Scale-II (Manager), Officers Scale III (Senior Managers). A total of 3879 vacancies have been announced in the Officers category. The Online Application process has started. This article is intended to help you know how to apply online for the IBPS RRB PO 2021 exam. Candidates can fill the form from the link provided below:
Want To Take a Free IBPS RRB PO Mock Test? CLICK HERE & ATTEMPT A FREE MOCK TEST
- 1. IBPS RRB PO 2021 Recruitment – Important Dates
- Take a Free IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Mock Test Now!
- 2. IBPS RRB 2021 Application Fee
- 3. IBPS RRB PO Apply Online Link
- 4. IBPS RRB PO 2021– Instructions Before You Apply
- 5. How to Apply for IBPS RRB PO 2021?
- 6. IBPS RRB PO Online Application: Mode of Payment
- 7. What Do We Have In Cart For You?
- 8. Ebooks
1. IBPS RRB PO 2021 Recruitment – Important Dates
The important dates in regard to the online application and registration process are as follows:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||08/06/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||28/06/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||28/06/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||28/06/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||08/06/2021 to 28/06/2021|
2. IBPS RRB 2021 Application Fee
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 08/06/2021 to 28/06/2021, (Online payment) both dates Online payment inclusive shall be as follows:
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs. 850/- for all others
3. IBPS RRB PO Apply Online Link
IBPS RRB Online Application Form is available now. Candidates can click on the link provided below to fill it:
Register for the IBPS RRB PO 2021 Exam by filling the Online Registration form available on the following link:
4. IBPS RRB PO 2021– Instructions Before You Apply
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, registration of preferences for RRBs etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility (01.06.2021 for age and 28.06.2021 for educational qualifications and experience).
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the handwritten declaration are as per the specification given in the advertisement.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE COMPLETE ONLY AFTER THE CANDIDATES REGISTER ONLINE (FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM COMPLETELY) AND REMIT THE REQUISITE APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES THROUGH ONLINE MODE.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents. In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfil the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to IBPS/ RRBs the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- IBPS reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printout & e- receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the RRBs/ IBPS
5. How to Apply for IBPS RRB PO 2021?
Step1: Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the link provided above to open up the On-Line Application Form.
Step 2: Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” at the top right side of the page to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
(After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.)
Step 3: Candidates are required to upload their
– Photograph (4.5 cm * 3.5 cm) & file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB.
– Signature (File size for signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.)
– Left thumb impression
– A handwritten declaration
Step 4: You are now required to fill in your basic details. There are three sections (Basic Details, Educational Qualifications & RRBs Preference List) that need to be completed in this portion of the application process.
In the preference list, the names of RRBs are mentioned in sequence. You need to select the Bank in order of preferences. There is no limit to choices made by a candidate.
Step 5: Candidates are advised to carefully go through the steps before they fill the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
Step 6: Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Step 7: Finally, select the payment method to fill in the application fee. All payment is done online. Candidates can pay the Application fee through either Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
IBPS RRB Apply Online – Application Fees
SC/ST/PWBD – Rs. 175/-
Other Categories- Rs 850
**No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
6. IBPS RRB PO Online Application: Mode of Payment
Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the
instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transactions may not have been successful.
7. What Do We Have In Cart For You?
Oliveboard has brought to you the most effective Mock Test Series for IBPS RRB PO 2021. IBPS RRB Mock Test Series will help you ace the Prelims and Mains. You can Register to Oliveboard to attempt the First Free Mock Test to check the level of your exam preparation and your National Standing. Analyze your Performance with Oliveboard’s Analytics feature and get to know your Weak Areas. Get Oliveboard’s Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests. Check what’s in store for you:
- 20 Mocks for IBPS RRB Scale1 Officer Prelims
- 10 Mocks for IBPS RRB Scale1 Officer Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
“REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Check your junk or spam folder.
The last date to apply for the IBPS RRB PO 2021 is 28th June 2021
A total of Rs. 850/- for General Category and Rs 175/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category candidates based on last year’s notification.
IBPS RRB PO exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of August 2021.