Table of Contents
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023
- IBPS RRB Notification 2023
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Overview
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Important Dates
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Download PDF
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Vacancies
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Apply Online
- Steps to Apply for IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Application Fee
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Selection Process
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Exam Pattern
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Syllabus
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Salary For Different Posts
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Perks and Allowances
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Additional Benefits
- IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 has been released on the official website of the IBPS on 31st May 2023. The application process will start on 1st June 2023 on the website of the IBPS. A total of 9075 vacancies are available. Aspiring candidates can now apply online for recruitment.
IBPS RRB Notification 2023
In this blog, we will provide you with all the details regarding the IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023. You will be familiarised with the complete details starting from the eligibility, selection procedure, syllabus for the exam, and more.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Overview
IBPS released the IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 on 31st May 2023. Candidates must be aware of the overall details of the examination. We have mentioned below the IBPS RRB PO 2023 Overview details.
|Name of exam||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
Regional Rural Banks (IBPS RRB)
|Recruitment for the|
|PO (Probationary Officer)|
|Cadre||Scale-I, II, and III|
|IBPS RRB Exam stage||Preliminary, Mains, and Interview|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|IBPS RRB Exam Duration||Prelims: 45 minutes|
Mains: 2 hours
Single-level exam: 2 hours
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||1st to 21st June 2023|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||21st June 2023|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||To be announced|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||17th to 22nd July 2023|
|Download of call letters for online examination— Preliminary||22nd July 2023|
|Online Examination— Preliminary||5th and 6th August 2023|
|Result of Online exam— Preliminary||To be announced|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam— Main / Single||To be announced,|
|Online Examination— Main / Single||10th September 2023|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||To be announced|
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Download PDF
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 has been released on the official website of the IBPS. IBPS annually releases a notification to invite candidates to apply for the vacancies of Probationary Officers in the Regional Rural Banks. We have provided below the direct link to download the IBPS RRB PO Notification for the candidates.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Vacancies
Candidates willing to apply online for recruitment must be aware of the number of vacancies released by the IBPS for Scale I, II, and III Officers. We have mentioned below the post-wise vacancies to give a better idea to the candidates.
|Post||Vacancies(As on 16th June)|
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||5650|
|Officer Scale I||2560|
|Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||122|
|Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)||38|
|Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)||16|
|Officer Scale II (Law)||56|
|Officer Scale II (CA)||64|
|Officer Scale II (IT)||106|
|Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||387|
|Officer Scale III||76|
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Apply Online
Candidates who are willing to appear for the IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2023 can now apply online from the official website of the IBPS. The online application process started on 1st June 2023 and will be closed on 21st June 2023. We have mentioned below the detailed application procedure for the candidates.
Steps to Apply for IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023
- Step 1 – Go to www.ibps.in website
- Step 2 – Click on the homepage
- Step 3 – Open ‘CRP for RRBs’ and click ‘Click here to apply online for CRP RRB Officers (Scale I, II, and III) to open the online application form.
- Step 4 – Click on ‘Click here for new registration’ and register by entering basic information. A provisional registration number and password are displayed on the screen. Note this down. The registration number and password are also sent by SMS and Email.
- Step 5 – Upload photograph and signature as per specifications
- Step 6 – Indicate the state for provisional allotment.
- Step 7 – Before submitting use ‘save and next’ to verify and modify details if required
- Step 8 – Hit the ‘Final Submit’ button once you have verified your details
- Step 9 – Pay the fee/intimation charges online.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Application Fee
The online application fee for IBPS RRB 2023 exam was increased last year. A total of Rs. 850/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category as the application fee for both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officers exam and Rs. 175/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||SC/ST/PWBD||INR 175/-|
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their signature and photographs. The candidate must ensure that both the photograph (4.5 cms x 3.5 cms) and signature adhere to the specifications mentioned.
- CAPITAL LETTER’s signatures will not be accepted
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the online payment.
- Must have a valid personal email ID. This should be maintained until the completion of the recruitment process.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria of the IBPS RRB PO in order to be eligible to apply online for the examination. The eligibility criteria for IBPS RRB PO are as follows :
A candidate writing the IBPS RRB 2023 exam must belong to the following nationalities:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutandefensebeen
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 intending to settle in India permanently
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1983 and later than 31.05.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidate should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1991 and later than 31.05.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1993 and later than 31.05.2005 (both dates inclusive)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics, or Accountancy;
- Proficiency in the local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Computers.
RRBs Participating in IBPS RRB PO 2023 Exam & Local Languages
In the IBPS RRB 2023 Online Application, candidates will be provided the option to indicate the Version of Tests (Medium of Examination) as applicable below for their respective State. Candidates should be careful in exercising this option of Medium of Examination.
|Sr. No.||Name of State||Version of tests (Medium of examination)|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||English, Hindi, and Telugu|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||English and Hindi|
|3||Assam||English, Hindi, and Assamese|
|4||Bihar||English and Hindi|
|5||Chhattisgarh||English and Hindi|
|6||Gujarat||English, Hindi, and Gujarati|
|7||Haryana||English and Hindi|
|8||Himachal Pradesh||English and Hindi|
|9||Jammu & Kashmir||English, Hindi, and Urdu|
|10||Jharkhand||English and Hindi|
|11||Karnataka||English, Hindi, Kannada and Konkani|
|12||Kerala||English, Hindi, and Malayalam|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||English and Hindi|
|14||Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Marathi and Konkani|
|15||Manipur||English, Hindi, and Manipuri|
|16||Meghalaya||English and Hindi|
|17||Mizoram||English and Hindi|
|18||Nagaland||English and Hindi|
|19||Odisha||English, Hindi, and Odia|
|20||Puducherry||English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam|
|21||Punjab||English, Hindi, and Punjabi|
|22||Rajasthan||English and Hindi|
|23||Tamil Nadu||English, Hindi, and Tamil|
|24||Telangana||English, Hindi, Telugu, and Urdu|
|25||Tripura||English, Hindi, and Bengali|
|26||Uttar Pradesh||English, Hindi, and Urdu|
|27||Uttarakhand||English and Hindi|
|28||West Bengal||English, Hindi, and Bengali|
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Selection Process
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of three stage selection process i.e.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Exam Pattern
The selection of the IBPS RRB officer exam is being conducted in 3 stages: Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview round. Here are the complete details about the three rounds.
IBPS RRB Officer Prelims Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||40||40||Composite of 45 mins|
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Mains Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||40||50||Composite of 2 Hour|
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Syllabus
it is very important to know about the syllabus before starting the preparation. Here is the section-wise IBPS RRB PO syllabus is provided below:
The topics asked in reasoning are as follows:
|Analogy||Puzzles – Box-based, Floor, Calendar, Day/Months based, etc.|
|Blood Relations||Seating Arrangement– Linear, Circular, Facing Inside/Outside, Mixed|
|Coded Inequalities||Statement and Conclusion|
|Coding and Decoding||Statement-Course of Action|
|Data Sufficiency||Ordering and Ranking|
|Direction Sense||Verbal Reasoning|
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
The questions asked from the quant topics are as follows:
|Average & Problems on Age||Probability|
|Boats and Stream||Pipes and Cisterns|
|Clock and Calendar Problems||Profit, Loss, and Discount|
|Data Interpretation – Charts and Graphs:|
Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart
|Decimal and Fractions||Simplification|
|Indices and Surds||Simple and Compound Interest|
|LCM and H.C.F||Permutation and Combination|
|Mensuration||Square root, Cube root|
|Mixture and Allegations||Time and Work|
|Number Series & Number System||Time, Distance and Speed|
|Partnerships||Volume and Surface Area|
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
The questions asked from the computer knowledge section are based on the below topics:
|History of Computers – Generations, Types||Logic Gates|
|Computer Hardware and IO Devices||MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PPT, etc.|
|Computer Software||File Extensions|
|Storage Units||Basics of DBMS|
|Computer Languages||Computer Hacking|
|Operating System – Types, Functions||Computer Network|
|Number System and Conversions||Shortcut Keys|
|Computer Network – Types, Topology||Computer Virus & Hacking|
English Language Syllabus
The different topics asked in the English Language are as follows:
|Grammar (Verb, Prepositions, Adverbs, Articles, Tenses)|
|Reading Comprehension||Vocabulary based questions|
|Cloze Test||Error Spotting|
|Para jumbles||Sentence Improvement|
|Fillers – Single, Double||Synonyms/ Antonyms|
|Odd One Out||Idioms and Phrases|
|Correct Usage||One Word Substitution|
|Paragraph Completion||Word/Phrase Replacement|
Hindi Language Syllabus
The questions asked in Hindi Langauge are from the below topics:
|विपरीतार्थक शब्द||वाक्यों में त्रुटियाँ|
|पर्यायवाची शब्द||वाक्यों में रिक्त-स्थानों की पूर्ति|
|मुहावरे तथा लोकोक्तियां||वर्तनी अशुद्धियाँ|
|गुढार्थी (क्लोज टाइप) प्रकार का गद्यांश||वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द|
|वाक्यक्रम व्यवस्थापन||अपठित गद्यांश|
General Awareness Syllabus
The General Awareness questions in IBPS RRB PO mains are from the following topics:
|Sports and Games|
|Current National and International Events – Download Monthly Current AffairsBolt|
|Countries, Capitals, and Currencies|
|Policies and Laws Related to Banking|
|Awards and Honours|
|Books and Authors|
|History of Banks|
|Economics and Finance|
|Bank Rates, KYC, Bank Abbreviations.|
|Financial Institutions of India|
|Reserve bank of India (RBI) – Structure & Function|
|Banking and Economic Appointments – Download Monthly New Appointments PDF|
|Indian Financial System|
|Financial Markets – Its Types|
|Money Markets and Capital Markets|
|Bond Markets and types of Bonds|
|Payment Banks and Small Finance Banks|
|Economic Policies and Schemes of Government|
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Salary For Different Posts
The In-hand IBPS RRB salary for the different Assistant & Officer Scale posts are as follows:
|IBPS RRB Posts||IBPS RRB salary (In-hand Salary)|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15000 – Rs.19000|
|IBPS RRB Officer (Scale I)||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – Rs. 39,000|
|Officer Scale III||Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000|
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary
IBPS RRB Salary varies depending on the posts. IBPS RRB officers can expect an amount of Rs. 43,000/- to 47,000/- for the PO posts. Below is the detailed description of the salary of the scale 1 IBPS RRB PO.
- The starting Basic pay for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 is 23,700/-
- The In-hand Salary at present varies from Rs.43,000 – 47,000 at 100% D.A.
- After the selection of the candidate for the post of Officer Scale-I, he/she will need to undergo training for 2 years under the probationary period. During the probationary period, the candidate will receive a fixed amount that is usually less than the normal pay scale.
- After completion of the probationary period, the candidates will be promoted to the Assistant Manager post.
IBPS RRB PO Salary | Basic Pay & In-hand Salary
IBPS RRB Officer Scale- I or PO Pay Scale is Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42021.
|Annual Increments||IBPS RRB PO In-hand Salary|
|Starting Pay||Rs. 23700|
|Rs. 980 for the first 7 years||Rs. 30650|
|Rs. 1145 for the next 2 years||Rs. 32850|
|Rs. 1310 for the next 7 years||Rs. 42021|
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Perks and Allowances
Apart from the basic pay, the officers are entitled to the following allowances and perks:
- Dearness Allowance
- Special Allowance
- House Rent Allowance / Leased Accommodation
- Conveyance Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
- Household Cleaning Expenses
- Leave Encashment
- Leave Travel Concession
- Medical Reimbursement
- National Pension Scheme
- Newspaper Allowance
- Traveling Allowance
IBPS RRB PO Allowances in percentage form is as follows:
|Dearness Allowance||75.9% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance||For Rural Areas: 5% of the basic pay|
For Semi-urban Areas: 7.5% of the basic pay
For Urban Areas: 10% of the basic pay
|Special Allowances||7.75% of the basic pay.|
|Other Allowances (Depends on Bank to the bank)||Travel Allowance|
Newspaper Allowance (200 per month In case of PO)
Medical Reimbursement (8000 per year in case of Scale-1 and 2200 in case of office Assistant)
entertainment (400 Rs for 3 months and 1200 for a year in case of PO)
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Additional Benefits
The benefits of the IBPS PO RRB Officer Scale-I (PO) post are numerous. Stress and work pressure are relatively less in comparison to commercial banks. Employees have a good work-life balance. The cost of living is low since employees get posted in rural areas. Employees are eligible for 100% D.A. Employees can be deputed to other departments in Govt. of the sector under exchange programs.
We hope this blog gave you a better understanding of the IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- India Set to Host the 46th PATA Travel Mart 2023
- International Day of Older Persons 2023, Date, Theme, and Impact
- NOC Full Form, All You Need to Know About NOC
- CS Full Form, All You Need to Know About CS
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 30th September, All Shifts
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
|IBPS RRB PO Syllabus||IBPS RRB PO Salary|
|IBPS RRB PO Previous Year Cut Off||IBPS RRB PO Previous Year Question Papers|
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. IBPS RRB PO Notification 2023 has been released on 31st May 2023.
Ans. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2023 will be conducted on the 5th and 6th of August 2023.
Ans. IBPS RRB PO Mains 2023 will be conducted on the 10th and 16th of September 2023.
Ans. Rs. 850 is the application fee for the UR category candidates.
Ans. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Ans. There are 2560 vacancies released for the Probationary Officers in IBPS RRB PO 2023.
Ans. 30 years is the upper age limit for the IBPS RRB PO Scale I officer.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!