JAIIB Exam Schedule: IIBF will hold the JAIIB October 2023 cycle on the 8th, 14th, 15th, and 29th of October 2023. The first exam is IE and IFS which will be on 8th. The second is PPB which is on the 14th. AFM is the third exam and will be on the 15th. The last exam is RBWM and will be on the 29th of October 2023.
JAIIB Exam Schedule November 2023
The JAIIB October Exam 2023 will be held over 4 days – 8th, 14th, 15th, and 29th October 2023. This blog will detail the timings of various pre-exam activities as well as the timings of the shifts. Candidates are requested to refer to their admit card for their respective reporting times, shifts, etc.
JAIIB Exam Shift Timings
There are three shifts for JAIIB Exam. The exam starts on Shift 1 at 8.30 AM. Shift 2 from 11.15 AM and shift 3 from 2.00 PM. Other timings of each shift are mentioned below in the table.
|Activities||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|Entry to the Lab||8.00-8.15||10.45-11.00||1.30-1.45|
|Login for Sample Test||8.20||11.05||1.50|
|Exam Start Time||8.30||11.15||2.00|
|Exam End Time||10.30||1.15||4.00|
OVERVIEW OF IIBF JAIIB Exam Date 2023 – December
|EXAM||JAIIB Eaxm 2022|
|EXAM APPLICATION MODE||Online only|
|EXAM DATES||Paper 1- 08-10-2023|
Paper 2- 14-10-2023
Paper 3 -15-10-2023
Paper 4 -29-10-2023
|EXAM LANGUAGE||Hindi or English|
Candidates are advised to visit IIBF Website regularly, as well as, a day before the Examination Date for any important update/Notice or Change in Examination Venue/Batch etc. related to the examination. Candidates are required to cooperate with the examination conducting authorities for conducting the examination smoothly in the COVID-19 environment.
CAIIB Examination Dates November-December 2023
|1||Advanced Bank Management||26th November 2023|
|2||Bank Financial Management||3rd December 2023|
|3||Advance Business & Financial Management||9th December 2023|
|4||Banking Regulations and Business Laws||10th December 2023|
|5||Elective (Rural Banking, Human Resources Management, Information Technology & Digital Banking, Risk Management, Central Banking)||17th December 2023|
JAIIB Cut Off
“The cut-off date of guidelines/instructions issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 31st December 2021 will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers.”
JAIIB Exam Pattern 2023
JAIIB Exam will be conducted in online mode only.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Indian Economy & Indian Financial System||100||100||2 hours|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||100||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||100||100||2 hours|
|Retail Banking and Wealth Management||100||100||2 hours|
- English medium or Hindi medium
- 2 Hours.
- Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in JAIIB Exam 2023.
- There are approximately 120 objective-type questions for a total of 100 marks in the JAIIB paper 2023.
- No negative marking
|JAIIB/ Exam 2022||Details|
|Mode of Exam JAIIB||Online|
|Time duration of JAIIB Exam||120 minutes or 2 Hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Maximum marks in Exam||100 marks|
|Medium of Exam||English or Hindi|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
Important Instructions to the Candidates
Following are the general and COVID specific guidelines the candidates must follow prior to the exam:
General Guidelines for JAIIB Nov 2023
- Candidates should bring the printed admit card along with valid photo identity proof, and duly completed Self Declaration Form given in Annexure – A.
- Candidates will be frisked by a Handheld Metal Detector without touching the body.
- Do not bring prohibited items (electronic gadgets, mobile phones, scientific/financial calculators, metal instruments, or any other unauthorized devices, etc) to the exam center as there are no arrangements available for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Candidates would not be provided with blank A4 size sheets for rough work to avoid any risk due to contact with an infected person and the candidates may use the online rough sheet to do any rough work/ calculations during the examination.
- Candidates would not be provided any hard copy Scorecard printout at the exam venue after the examination. The scorecard will be emailed to the candidate’s email ID in 3 / 4 working days from the exam date.
- After completion of the exam, candidates must not leave their seats without the permission of the invigilator/center staff. They must wait for instructions.
COVID-19 Guidelines for JAIIB 2023
- As a precautionary measure for COVID-19, candidates should reach the center before the reporting time mentioned in the admit card to avoid any crowding at the center at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidates must maintain social distancing & wear masks starting from point of entry in the exam venue till the candidate exits the exam venue. Candidates must follow the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India time to time for Covid-19.
- The temperature of the candidates will be checked at the entry of the exam venue via a Thermal Gun.
- Candidates having High Temperatures will not be allowed entry into the exam venue
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 01 meter from each other at all times after reporting to the exam venue and make use of Hand sanitizers and/or Hand Wash made available at the venue during the entire exam process and follow the instructions provided by center staff.
- Please bring a duly filled self-declaration form and this should be submitted to the invigilator.
- Candidates are advised to use stairs instead of lifts to avoid any risk of contact at the Examination
- Candidates are required to cooperate with the examination conducting authorities for conducting the examination smoothly in the COVID-19 environment.
JAIIB Exam Schedule: Conclusion
Following the JAIIB exam, the CAIIB exam will be in End of November/December 2023. Candidates should also be aware that this JAIIB and CAIIB exam will be the last with the current exam pattern and syllabus. You can learn more about the exam pattern change and the comparison here. For updates and practice questions, notes and tips check out a few of our blogs below.
- JAIIB and CAIIB Certificate 2024 Download Link and Process
- JAIIB Practice Book – JAIIB Genius | Free Weekly eBook
- JAIIB Important Topics for AFB and PPB 2024
- JAIIB RBWM Syllabus 2024, Know all the Topics
- JAIIB AFM Syllabus 2024, Know all Topics
- JAIIB PPB Syllabus 2024, Know all the Topics
That’s all for this blog! We hope your revision is going smoothly. Keep checking our JAIIB/CAIIB exclusive YouTube channel for revision and the latest news!
Frequently Asked Questions
With effect from 2023, there will be 1 mark awarded for every correct answer and 1/4th mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For JAIIB 2023, each paper will have 100 questions worth 100 marks.
JAIIB 2023 November cycle will be held on the 8th, 14th, 15th, and 29th October 2023.
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in