JAIIB Practice Book for JAIIB New Syllabus: The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance conducts the JAIIB exam twice a year. The full form of JAIIB is Junior Assistant of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. The exam is for banking professionals who are already in their probationary period.
From 2023 onwards, there will be a new exam pattern and syllabus for the exam. With these changes introduced, candidates may search for JAIIB study material to help them practice. In this regard, Oliveboard has launched out Ultimate JAIIB Practice Book- a JAIIB Question Bank with questions based on the new exam pattern and syllabus. Aspirants can use the book to help them familiarise with the new subjects and topics they introduce.
Table of Contents
JAIIB Practice Book for JAIIB New Syllabus: Where to Buy
Below is the Amazon link for the JAIIB Question Bank:
About the JAIIB Practice Book for JAIIB New Syllabus
Here are the major features that make this book a must for JAIIB aspirants:
- Covers all the new papers and topics introduced.
- Total 20 Full-Length Mock Tests (5 Mock Tests for each paper)
- Total 2000 practice questions
- Follows updated exam pattern
JAIIB Exam 2023- Overview
|Institution||Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF)|
|Exam Name||JAIIB 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Conducted||Twice in a year|
|Subjects||Principles & Practices of Banking, Accounting & Finance for Bankers, Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
|Qualifying Marks||50 out of 100|
JAIIB Practice Book for JAIIB New Syllabus: Exam Pattern
According to the updated exam pattern, JAIIB 2023 will have four papers. The details of the JAIIB Exam Pattern are mentioned below:
The JAIIB Examination has four papers
- Indian Economy and Indian Financial System
- Principles and Practices of banking
- Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
JAIIB Exam Type
- It is an objective type examination.
- Each paper has 100 questions.
- The total marks of each paper are 100.
- The time limit of the examination is 120 minutes.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Indian Economy & Indian Financial System||100||100||2 hours|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||100||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||100||100||2 hours|
|Retail Banking & Wealth Management||100||100||2 hours|
Marking scheme of JAIIB Examination
The marking scheme of the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers Examination is mentioned below:
- There will be no negative marking.
- The minimum mark for passing in each subject will be 50 out of 100.
- Candidates that secure at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of the examination in a single attempt will also qualify.
- Each paper is of 100 marks.
- JAIIB Practice Book – JAIIB Genius | Free Weekly eBook
- Weekly Current Affairs 2023, Download PDF
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- UPSC NDA 2 Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Check
- Impact of Globalization on Agriculture Ebook for NABARD Grade A
- 26 September Current Affairs 2023 in English
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.