LIC AAO Mains Expected Cut Off 2023
The LIC AAO Mains examination was conducted on 18th March in a single shift. LIC AAO Mains examination consists of Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Insurance and Financial Awareness, Data Interpretation, and Descriptive Paper. Candidates who have appeared for the LIC AAO Mains are now waiting for the results. We provide you with the expert-analyzed prediction of the LIC AAO Mains Expected Cut Off 2023. The expected cut-off mentioned in this blog is based on reviewing candidates who have appeared for the examination.
LIC AAO Mains Expected Cut Off 2023: Difficulty Level
We will first review the difficulty level of the LIC AAO Mains exam conducted on the 18th of March 2023. The difficulty level is analyzed by the review of candidates who have appeared in the examination. We have mentioned below the subject-wise difficulty analysis and good attempts for the LIC AAO Mains.
|Sections||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|General Awareness||Easy to Moderate||22|
|Insurance and Financial Awareness||Moderate||22|
|Data Interpretation & Analysis||Easy to Moderate||25|
|Reasoning Ability||Easy to Moderate||25|
|Overall||Easy to Moderate||103 (+/-5)|
LIC AAO Mains Qualifying Marks
We have mentioned below the category-wise qualifying marks for the LIC AAO Mains 2023. These are the tentative qualifying marks as per the candidate’s responses.
|Subject||Qualifying Marks for SC/ST/PwBD||Qualifying Marks for Others|
|Insurance and Financial Awareness||27||30|
|Data Interpretation & Analysis||40||45|
|Descriptive Paper (English)||9||10|
LIC AAO Mains Expected Cut Off 2023
Our Experts have predicted the category-wise LIC AAO Mains Cut-Off 2023 on the basis of a review of the candidates. Candidates who have appeared for the examination must be curious to know the expected cut-off. LIC AAO mains examination has a total weightage of 300 marks and the descriptive writing exam is qualifying in nature. We have mentioned below the LIC AAO Mains Expected Cut Off 2023.
|Category||Expected Cut Off ( + / – 3 Marks)|
Note* The above-mentioned expected cut-off is based on the candidate’s response and can vary from the final LIC AAO Mains Cut-Off 2023.
Factors Affecting LIC AAO Mains Cut Off 2023
We have mentioned above the expected cut-off for the examination. However, the LIC AAO Mains 2023 Cut off will be officially released on the website of LIC. There are many factors that affect the cut-off and they are as follows:
- Difficulty level of the exam: The cut-off depends on the difficulty level of the exam. If the exam is difficult, the cut-off will be lower, and if the exam is easy, the cut-off will be higher.
- Number of candidates: The number of candidates appearing for the exam also affects the cut-off. If the number of candidates is high, the cut-off will be lower, and if the number of candidates is low, the cut-off will be higher.
- Number of vacancies: The number of vacancies for the post of AAO also plays a role in determining the cut-off. If the number of vacancies is high, the cut-off will be lower, and if the number of vacancies is low, the cut-off will be higher.
- Reservation: The cut-off for reserved categories is usually lower than the cut-off for the general category.
- Previous year cut-off: The cut-off for the previous year also plays a role in determining the cut-off for the current year. If the cut-off for the previous year was high, the cut-off for the current year is likely to be high as well.
- Overall performance of candidates: The overall performance of candidates in the exam also affects the cut-off. If the performance of candidates is good, the cut-off will be higher, and if the performance of candidates is poor, the cut-off will be lower.
We hope this blog gave you a better idea of the LIC AAO Mains Expected Cut Off 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- UPSC CAPF Salary 2024, Pay Scale, Salary Structure
- Nagpur Mahanagarpalika 2023 Apply Online Link & Exam Pattern
- 7 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- Important Days in February 2023, Check National and International Dates
- International Day of Zero Tolerance for FGM 2024 (6th February)
|LIC AAO Subject-wise Important Topics||LIC AAO 2023 Result|
|Attempt LIC AAO Mock Test||LIC AAO 2023 Memory-Based Question Paper|
LIC AAO Mains Expected Cut Off 2023: Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. 225 marks are the expected cut-off for the UR category.
Ans. Yes, there is a sectional cut-off in the LIC AAO examination.
Ans. LIC AAO 2023 Interview will be conducted soon after the release of the main result.
Ans. LIC AAO Cut off is expected to be released soon on the official website of the LIC.
Ans. There are many factors that affect cut-off marks like the number of candidates, vacancies, the performance of the candidates, cut-off trend, etc.
Hey everyone, I’m Vaishnavi Kumari, an edtech writer and a dedicated aspirant for government exams, including banking and SSC exams. Having worked with several edtech platforms, I am committed to providing you with essential and accurate information to ace these exams. With my experience as both a writer and an aspirant, I understand your needs and challenges, and my aim is to make your preparation journey smoother. I’ll focus on specific sections of the exams, compiling comprehensive and helpful content that covers the crucial topics, tips, and strategies you need to succeed. Let’s conquer these exams together!