Life Insurance corporation of India (LIC) has invited Online applications for the LIC ADO recruitment 2019. As per the LIC ADO 2019 Notification, 8500+ vacancies (across all the 8 zones in India) have been announced. In this blog, we are going provide you with the details of LIC ADO Apply Online form 2019. We will discuss about steps to fill the LIC ADO Online Application form, Online application fees, payment method, etc. so, Let us begin -:
- LIC ADO Apply Online 2019 – Important Dates
- LIC ADO Apply Online 2019 – How to Fill the Form?
LIC ADO Apply Online 2019 – Important Dates
The details of start and end dates for filling up of LIC ADO Apply Online 2019 form are given in the following table -:
|Online Application Start Date||20th May, 2019|
|Online Application Start Date||9th June, 2019|
|Online Application Fees Payment – Start Date||20th May, 2019|
|Online Application End Payment – Start Date||9th June, 2019|
|LIC ADO Admit Card release date||29th June, 2019 onwards|
|LIC ADO Prelims Exam Date||6th & 13th July, 2019|
|LIC ADO Main Exam Date||10th August, 2019|
LIC ADO Apply Online 2019 – How to Fill the Form?
The process of filling the LIC ADO Online Application form is divided into 3 parts -:
- LIC ADO Online Application Registration
- LIC ADO Online Fees Payment
- Document Scan and Upload
LIC ADO Online Application Registration – Steps
- Click on the “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018-19”, under ‘careers’ heading.
- The Click on the “Click here for Apply Online” link
- The go to ” Click here for New Registration” option at the top of the page.
- Enter your Name, Contact details and Email ID. You will be shown your Provisional Registration number and Password. Note it down. An email and SMS with the LIC ADO Registration number and password would also be sent to your registered email id and phone number.
- Log in with your registration number and Password and Start filling up the requested information.
- You can select the “Save & Next” option to save your progress, if you are unable to fill the form in one go. Candidates are also advised to use “Save & Next” option before submitting the form to verify the provided information so that you can modify/change it if required.
- Please ensure that the name of Father/Husband being filled in the LIC ADO Apply online form is same as the name mentioned on the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. If there is any discrepancy between the two, it could lead to disqualification of candidature.
- After filling up all the requested information, select ‘Validate your details’ option to verify your data.
- After verification of data, you can move onto uploading of photo, signature and hand-written declaration under point “C”.
- After everything is uploaded in verified, Click on the “Final Submit Button”.
- Click on “Payment Tab” to proceed for payment.
- Click on “Submit” Button.
LIC ADO Apply Online 2019 Form – Application Fees
1) The Application fees payable for LIC ADO online Application form is -:
- SC/ST Candidates: ₹50 (Intimation Charges) + Transaction charges
- For Other than SC/ST candidates: ₹600 + Transaction charges
2) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5) Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
LIC ADO Apply Online 2019 Form – Signature, Photo and other Important Points
1) Before applying online, candidates should scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned
- documents adhere to the required specifications as given under point ‘C’.
2) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
3)The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
4)The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
5) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
6)Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
7) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. LIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Read the More details in the LIC ADO Official Notification
LIC ADO Apply Online 2019 Form – Direct Link
Start filling your LIC ADO Online Application now. Following is the direct link to the LIC ADO Apply online Page -:[gdlr_button href=”https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/licadomay19/” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]LIC ADO Online Application Form[/gdlr_button]
LIC ADO Mock Test Series
To help you all not just cover the entire syllabus but also practice it effectively and efficiently, here we bring you all the LIC ADO Mock Test Series. The LIC ADO Online Practice sets will help you practice not just full mocks but also attempt individual Topic Tests and Sectional Tests, watch concept videos, etc. to make sure you have mastered them all. Let’s check what all it offers:
- 20 Mocks for LIC ADO 2019 Prelims
- 10 Mocks for LIC ADO 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both
- Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Offer Validity: 31st January, 2020
That is all from us in this blog on LIC ADO Apply Online 2019. Keep checking this space for all the LIC and other Insurance Exam updates, Study Materials and Mock Tests.
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test