IIBF conducts JAIIB Examination to recruit Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers. This examination is conducted for candidates who are already working in the banking sector and are members of the institute. The recruitment is not open to the common public. The IIBF has recently released a notification regarding the new exam syllabus which will be implemented from November/December 2022 onwards or latest from the May / June 2023 onwards, in any case. If you have registered for the exam or are interested in the JAIIB Exam Syllabus, continue reading this article.
Table of Contents
New JAIIB Exam syllabus
The JAIIB examination pattern has been officially released with new updates. There will be four papers in the examination. The details of the new JAIIB Exam syllabus are mentioned below:
JAIIB/DB&F (4 compulsory papers)
|Sr. No.||Names of the Subjects|
|1.||Indian Economy & Indian Financial System.|
|2.||Principles & Practices of Banking.|
|3.||Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers.|
|4.||Retail Banking & Wealth Management.|
Old JAIIB Exam syllabus
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||120||100||2 hours|
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
Note: This syllabus will continue till November/December 2022. Check the detailed syllabus here
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Marking scheme of JAIIB Examination
The marking scheme of the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers Examination is mentioned below:
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- Candidates need to score 50% marks in each paper to qualify.
- If a candidate will be declared qualified if they score 45% marks in each paper and 50% in aggregate in a single attempt.
- Each paper is of 100 marks.
The last exams under JAIIB/DB&F/SOB/CAIIB as per the old syllabi (present syllabi) will be held during November/December 2022 after which, it will be discontinued. JAIIB/DB&F/SOB/CAIIB exams from May / June 2023 onwards will be held as per the revised syllabi only.
- Validity: 12 Months
- 15 Mocks for JAIIB.
- [5 Each for Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Finance for bankers, Legal and regulatory aspects of Banking]
- Special Discount: Use code LAUNCH to get Rs. 500 off.
JAIIB Selection Course – 2022
- 110+ Video Lectures For Learning & Concept Building
- Class notes in PDF format for easy learning and quick revision
- System Based Real-Time Mock Test Interface
- Access to well-researched and exam-specific content
- All three papers covered under one course
- Extensive coverage of case study that is a high yielding area in JAIIB Exam.
- Basic concepts explained with real-life examples
- Tricks to memorise theoretical concepts and short methods for numerical questions
- Expert Guidance on clearing exams
- 15 jaiib mock test
- Validity: 6 Months
- Use code LAUNCH to get 40% Discount.
- PPB Memory Based Questions for JAIIB 2022
- Priority Sector Advances for JAIIB 2022
- AFB Memory Based Questions for JAIIB 2022
- Top 5 Important topics of PPB JAIIB
- KYC/AML/CFT Norms for JAIIB 2022
- Banker Customer Relationship for JAIIB 2022