SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 is available for download on the official SBI website. State Bank of India had announced 8000+ vacancies for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales). This article is intended to help you download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 for Pre Examination Training (PET), Prelims and Mains Phase. We have also listed down the steps to download the SBI Clerk Call Letter 2020. So, read along to check your SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 details and download the SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter.
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
- How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020?
- Clerk Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- SBI Clerk 2020 Selection Procedure
- SBI CLERK MOCK TESTS
- Complete SBI Clerk Mains Online Crash Course 2020
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
1. SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card For Mains Examination
Commencement of Call letter Download: 20 – 10 – 2020
Closure of Call letter Download: 31 – 10 – 2020
How to Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020?
Candidates are required to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card Online (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GE & Interview)
- Click on the link provided above.
- Fill your Registration number or Roll number and Password or Date of Birth. [Note: Registration Number and Password are provided at the time of Registration. Candidates must check their email or SMS in case they have lost it]
- Enter Captcha
- Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
We would suggest SBI Clerk Exam Candidates take at least two copies of Admit cards. Check very carefully your exam date, time of reporting and exam venue. Do not wait till the last date to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 as there may be heavy traffic on the servers during last days. Candidates are also required to take along their valid proof of Identity to the examination centre.
Clerk Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When and how can I download the SBI Clerk Admit Card?
Answer: One can download the SBI Clerk admit card somewhere in Feb 2020 using the link given on the official website of the direct link given in this blog.
2. Will I receive the hard copy of SBI Clerk admit card?
Answer: No, the hard copy of the SBI Clerk Admit Card is not sent to candidates by post.
3. Can I show the digital copy of the Admit Card?
Answer: Candidates need to show the printed copy of their SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020.
4. Where do I need to paste the photographs in the admit card?
Answer: In the admit card, there is a space to affix the passport size photograph. The photograph should match as the one uploaded during registration.
5. What if my date of birth is rejected in the login screen?
Answer: Enter the date of birth in the correct format. Candidates should enter their date of birth in MM/YY/DD format.
6. What if I forget the registration number or password?
Answer: Candidates should check their emails and messages since the registration number or password is sent to candidates after a successful registration.
7. I want to change my exam centre. What to do?
Answer: Candidates cannot change their exam centre once it is allotted to them.
8. Will I get separate admit cards for mains exam?
Answer: Yes, separate admit cards are issued for mains exam.
SBI Clerk 2020 Selection Procedure
The Selection Process for the SBI Clerk includes 2 stages as mentioned below:
- Preliminary Round
- Mains Round
These 2 rounds will be followed by a local language test which is to be held prior to selection. We have discussed this in our blog, further.
SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Exam Pattern
|SECTION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
*1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
SBI CLERK MOCK TESTS
Have a look at what all you get under this combo:
- 20 Mock Tests for SBI Clerk Prelims in the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- 10 Mock Tests for SBI Clerk Mains in the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions
Advantages of Oliveboard’s SBI Clerk Mock Tests Series 2020
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be taken on a Mobile App or PC.
- Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Oliveboard’s Analytics feature and get to know your Weak Areas.
- Get Oliveboard’s Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests.
As the Exam Date for SBI Clerk Mains 2020 has just been confirmed as 31st October 2020, don’t wait before subscribing to Oliveboard’s Complete SBI Clerk Mains Crash Course ONLY FOR ₹1299/- (Course will be delivered in English).
You will be given special guidance from India’s Top Faculty. Crisp & precise coverage of the entire Syllabus of SBI Clerk Mains will ensure you crack the last and the most crucial stage of SBI Clerk recruitment.
Complete SBI Clerk Mains Online Crash Course 2020
What does the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Course offer you?
SBI Clerk Mains Cracker Course is a comprehensive course that is split into three major sub-courses:
1. GA & Banking Awareness
2. Core Subjects Cracker via LPS
The details of each individual course are given below:
1. GA & Banking Special Batch – For SBI Clerk Mains
Course Start Date: 23rd October 2020
- This GA & Banking Special Batch is specifically designed for SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- The course is split into two parts that are Current Affairs and Banking Awareness.
- Under Current Affairs, Aditya Sir will cover the major events from November 2019 to Mid April 2020.
- It includes all the important event details and the MCQs to bring you up to speed about the world around you.
- Under Banking Awareness, Aditya Sir will be covering the finer details of Accounts in the Banking System, like the popular Demand and Term deposits and also lesser-known NOSTRO, VOSTRO and NRE, NRO, FCNR accounts.
- The course will also include sessions on Union Budget, Economic Survey 2020, Monetary Policy Updates and Payment Systems.
2. Core Subjects Cracker via Special Live Practice Session
Course Start Date: 23rd October 2020
How is it possible to crack any mains exam without being a master in Quant, Reasoning and English?
To increase your chances of selection in the SBI Clerk Mains, we bring to you SBI Clerk Mains – Core Subject Cracker Course, this is an exclusive course aiming to help students clear the Mains exam by focusing on core subjects that are Quant, Reasoning, and English.
This is a Live Practice Session batch for SBI Clerk Mains students and has been curated to give an edge to our users by providing additional practice sessions apart from the mock tests.
Live Practice Sessions are interactive sessions wherein you will solve questions along with other participants with Live Ranking.
The faculty or expert will be present and will share shortcut techniques & tricks on how to solve every question. This is conducted in a game-like environment with a Live Leaderboard and Points. The faster you answer, the more points you get.
The course will have a healthy mix of video lessons, live classes, and Mock Discussions which will be conducted by our Expert Faculty.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now