SBI Clerk 2020 Notification has come out as a surprise gift at the start of this new year with a total of 8000 vacancies. It is delightful news for Bank Exam Aspirants who are keen on starting their career with India’s Multinational Bank i.e. “State Bank of India”. Apart from offering a decent salary, a stable life it comes with job security for those who wish to work with the Bank and serve it. So, what are you waiting for? Online applications have started and aspirants can use the direct link given below “SBI Clerk Apply Online 2020” to register for the SBI Clerk 2020 Exam.
- SBI Clerk Apply Online 2020 – Apply Now
- SBI Clerk Apply Online 2020 – Important Dates
- SBI Clerk Online Application Process
- SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Dates
- SBI Clerk 2020 Vacancies
- SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern
- SBI Clerk 2020 Salary
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2020 – Apply Now
SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2020
[gdlr_button href=”https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbijassdec19/” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Here for SBI Clerk 2020[/gdlr_button]
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2020 – Important Dates
Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||03/01/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||26/01/2020|
|Closure for editing application details||26/01/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||10/02/2020|
|Online Fee Payment||03/01/2020 to 26/01/2020|
SBI Clerk Online Application Process
Click on the NEW REGISTRATION button provided on the top right corner of the home page of the link provided above to start your registration process for SBI Clerk 2020 Exam.
Step 2: Fill in Your Basic Details.
Start your application process for SBI Clerk 2020 by providing your basic details such as name, mobile number, email address, permanent address etc. and click on save and next button.
Step 3: Upload Signature & Passport size Photograph
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format. The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size with white background. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible.
- Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
Step 4: Fill the Academic & Professional Qualification
Fill in your Academic Details and Professional Qualifications in this step of your online application process for SBI Clerk 2020 Exam. Click on save and next button after filling in the details.
Step 5: Preview
Preview your application form and carefully check all the details that you have put in as you won’t be allowed to make any changes further in the application form. Click on save and next button after previewing your Application Form.
Step 6: make online Payment
Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for SBI Clerk 2020 Exam.
Step 7: Submit your Online Application
Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully. You will be sent an email with your registration ID and password by SBI for further login into the official website.
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Dates
|SBI Clerk 2020 Online registration starts||03rd Jan 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Online registration ends||26th Jan 2020|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Preliminary exam||Feb/March 2020|
|Preliminary exam results||March 2020|
|The release of the Main exam admit card||April 2020|
|Main exam||19th April 2020|
SBI Clerk 2020 Vacancies
SBI has announced a total of 8000 vacancies for the post of Junior Associate, out of these 7870 are for the regular recruitment and 130 are for Special Recruitment Drive for Chandigarh and North-East circle.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern
The Selection Process for the SBI Clerk includes 2 stages as mentioned below:
- Preliminary Round
- Mains Round
- These 2 rounds will be followed by a local language test which is to be held prior to selection.
SBI Clerk 2020 Salary
PAY SCALE: Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075/- (Rs11765/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
EMOLUMENTS: The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.26,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances.
This was all from us in this blog of “SBI Clerk Apply Online 2020”. We have clearly defined the procedure as to how the form has to be filled and submitted.
- Join EDGE Pro Course for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course + 30 Full length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here