SBI PO exam is the most-sought-after exam. Every year lakhs of students appear for this examination in hope of achieving their dream jobs. SBI has now announced the SBI PO Prelims result for the SBI PO Exam 2020. This blog will help you with the direct download link for SBI PO Mains Admit Card. There are 3 phases of recruitment for the SBI PO that are – Prelims, Mains & Interview.
Admit cards are released by the SBI for the SBI PO Mains Examination i.e going to be conducted on 29 January 2021. Read along the article to know about the direct admit card link.
SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2020
State Bank of India has released the call letters of SBI PO Mains 2020-21 on its official website and candidates will now be able to download their admit card till 29th Jan on @sbi.co.in main website.
SBI PO Mains Admit Card: Important Dates
Commencement of Call letter Download: 19-01-2021
Closure of Call Letter Download: 29-01-2021
Here’s what an admit card for Prelims looks like;
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card?
Follow the below steps to download the SBI PO Mains admit card.
- Click on the link provided above.
- Fill in your Registration number or Roll number and Password or Date of Birth. [Note: Registration Number and Password are provided at the time of Registration. Candidates must check their email or SMS in case they have lost it]
- Enter Captcha
- Download SBI PO Admit Card
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
SBI PO Interview Call Letter
The admit card for the SBI PO Interview and Group Exercise is released post the declaration of the mains result. The expected date for the same would be around August 3rd Week
Commencement of Call letter Download: to be announced soon…
Closure of Call Letter Download: to be announced soon…
SBI PO Admit Card 2020 – Things To Keep In Mind
If you are not able to download the admit card, one of the following could be the reasons:
- Slow internet connection
- Incomplete Application Form
If you forget your password; do not panic follow below-mentioned steps to retrieve the password:
- Click on Forget Password.
- Enter your application number.
- Click on Get password.
- The new password will be sent to your email.
List of Documents to be carried along on the exam day:
- Along with the admit card, copy of any 1 photo id proof needs to be carried along
- The photo identity proof could be any one of the following, Aadhar card, Passport, Voter Card or PAN Card.
- Keep at least 2 photocopies along with the original id.
If you find any discrepancies in the admit card, report it immediately to the SBI authorities.
Remember, no request for the change in the exam center will be entertained by the official authorities. You have to take test at the allotted centers.
What are the dates for SBI PO 2020 Exam?
The tentative dates for SBI PO 2020 are announced through an official notification. Although you can go through the below table to get an idea of a tentative schedule for the SBI PO 2020 Exam.
|SBI PO 2020 Notification Released On||13.11.2020|
|Start of Online Registration||14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020|
|Download Admit Card for Online Preliminary Exam||22 Dec 2020|
|SBI PO Preliminary Exam Date||4th, 5th , 6th Jan 2021|
|Result of Online Preliminary Exam||18 Jan 2021|
|The download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||19 Jan 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|Result of Online Main Exam||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Personal Interview||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onward|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February/ March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
Do’s and Don’ts for the SBI PO 2020 Exam Day
There are several guidelines given by SBI that candidates must go through before appearing for the SBI PO exam 2020.
- Punctuality in Attendance: Candidates should be present at the examination hall at the time given in the call letter. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
- Call letter to be surrendered: Affix firmly a copy of your recent passport size photograph in the space provided for it in the call letter and bring it with you along with photo identity proof in original and a photocopy when you come to the venue for the examination.
- You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you come without the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy, call letter or without the photograph affixed on the call letter.
- You will be required to sign in the space provided for the candidate’s signature on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- The invigilator will take your left thumb impression on the call letter while collecting the same.
- You should hand over your call letter along with the photocopy of photo identity proof to the invigilator in the examination hall, when he collects the call letters from the candidates.
- Use of Books, Notes, Calculators & Cell Phones: No calculator separate or with watch, cell phones, books, slide rulers, notebooks or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Use of Stationery: You must bring stationery such as pencils, ballpoint pen with you.
- Rough work to be done on the sheet provided: You should do all the necessary rough work on the sheet provided only. After the test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator.
- Any candidate who does not return the above material or is found to attempt to take or pass on the questions or answers inside or outside the examination hall will be disqualified and the Bank may take further action against him as per rules of the Bank.
Copying / Misconduct / Unfair Practices: If a candidate is/has been found guilty of –
- Copying or allowing copying;
- Using unfair means during the test;
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person;
- Misbehaving at the examination venue;
- Disclosing, publishing reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorized possession of test content.
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means;
- Obtaining support of his/her candidature by any means. He/she will, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable to,
- Disqualification from the selection process.
- Be debarred permanently/for a specific period from any examination or selection by the Bank.
- Candidates are warned against filling up/furnishing false, tampered/fabricated information or suppressing material information.
- The Bank would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity.
- On the basis of such an analysis, if it is found that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature.
SBI PO Admit Card – FAQs
The steps to download the SBI PO admit card shared above in the blog. Go through the points to download your admit card.
When you register for the exam, the registration number and password is sent to your mobile number and email id.
No problems, if you forget your password, just click forgot password, and you will be prompted to enter your application number and the new password will be sent to your registered email id.
No, the hard copy of the SBI PO admit card is not sent to every individual by post.
No, once the admit card is issued with the details of exam centers, you will not be able to change the exam center or put up a request for the same.
That is all from us in this blog. We hope you found the information provided here useful. Take Oliveboard’s SBI PO 2020 Free Mock Tests now and start your preparation. If you wish to get in touch with your fellow competitors for preparation of Bank & Govt. Exams, you can visit Oliveboard’s discussion forum.
- Strategy To Crack SBI PO Mains 2021 | Last Minute Tips
- SBI PO Study Plan  | Crack SBI PO 2020-21 in Just 7 days
- Important SBI PO English Topics [Practice Questions Included] – Check Here
- SBI PO Online Course 2020 – Join to Guarantee your Success
- SBI PO 2020-21 Mains Admit Card 2020 Out @sbi.co.in | Download Here
- SBI PO Result for Prelims 2020 Out | Direct Link, Scorecard & Cut-off
- Crack SBI PO Mains in 15 Days | Day wise Study Plan & Strategy
- Top 300 Current Affairs PDF [Last 6 Months] For SBI PO & RRB PO Mains
- SBI PO Expected Cut Off 2020 Prelims | Know Previous Year Prelims Cut Off
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now