SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022 : Finally , the wait is over 😀 The State Bank of India have released the SBI PO Notification 2022 today on 21st September 2022. A total of 1673 vacancies have been released by the SBI this year for the recruitment of SBI PO. The online application process will start on 22nd September 2022 and last till 12th October 2022. We know you all were waiting for this golden opportunity for so long. So start apply for SBI PO 2022. To assist you in the application process of SBI PO, we bring to you this blog which contains all the details related to SBI PO notification such as exam date, application form filling process, application fee, vacancies and much more.
Table of Contents
- About SBI PO Exam 2022
- SBI Clerk Exam Overview 2022:
- SBI PO Exam Important Dates 2022
- SBI PO Vacancies 2022
- SBI PO Pay Scale 2022
- How to apply online for SBI PO Exam 2022?
- SBI PO Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- SBI PO 2022 Application Fee
- SBI PO Exam Pattern 2022
- SBI PO 2022 – Preparation Tips
- SBI PO 2021 CutOff Prelims
- SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022 FAQs
About SBI PO Exam 2022
SBI stands for State Bank of India, and it has several job openings throughout the year. PO stands for Probationary Officer, which is one of the most sought-after positions among graduates. SBI offers vacancies for PO positions every year to meet the manpower needs of its various branches. Prelims, Mains, and GD/Interview are the three stages of the SBI PO Recruitment Exam.
SBI PO Notification PDF 2022: Download Now
Candidates can download the SBI PO Notification PDF here. Hurry up and apply for the SBI PO 2022 before the final date of the submission. Also, check all the details carefully in the notification.
SBI Clerk Exam Overview 2022:
|Name of Exam||SBI PO 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Exam Category||Bank Exam|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Periodicity||Once a Year|
|Selection Process||3 (Prelims, Mains, and Interview)|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||022-22820427|
SBI PO Exam Important Dates 2022
|SBI PO Exam 2022 Events||Important Dates|
|SBI PO Notification 2022 Release Date||21st September 2022|
|Start Date to Apply for SBI PO 2022||22nd September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for SBI PO 2022||12th October 2022|
|Download of Preliminary Admit card||1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards|
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date- Prelims||17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date- Mains||January 2023 / February 2023|
SBI PO Vacancies 2022
SBI has released the SBI PO notification 2022 and a total of 1673 vacancies have been announced. Here is the complete list of vacancies announced by SBI for SBI PO exam 2022.
SBI PO Pay Scale 2022
Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The following component are included in the allowances:
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Furniture Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Travelling Allowance
How to apply online for SBI PO Exam 2022?
The following is a step-by-step guide to filling out the SBI PO application form without difficulty:
- Click on the official link, https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Click the ‘Current Openings’ link at the bottom of the page.
- Now, select Probationary Officers from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the link to apply online.
- Go to the ‘Click here for New Registration’ section now.
- Select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
- On the screen, you’ll see a Registration Number and a Password.
- Upload a scanned signature and a photo of yourself.
- Fill in your personal information as it appears on your educational certificate.
- Pay the application fee now with a debit card, credit card, or internet banking account.
- Finally, double-check the information and save a copy of the SBI PO form.
- Download it for future reference.
SBI PO Apply Online – Prerequisites
Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the bank by email/ SMS.
SBI PO Apply Online Link
SBI PO Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the qualifying criteria for the SBI PO Exam below to see if you are eligible to apply for the SBI PO 2022 exam. To avoid having their SBI PO application cancelled later, candidates must meet the following SBI PO eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- As per Indian government regulations.
A candidate must be at least 21 years old and not more than 30 years old when registering to apply for the SBI examination. Aside from that, according to government regulations, there is age relaxation for some categories of candidates:
- For SC/ST/EX-SM, there is a 5-year age relaxation.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities have been given a 4% horizontal reserve.
- 3 years for OBC while 10 years for PWDs.
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||A person with disabilities (General/EWS)||10 years|
|4||A person with disabilities(SC /ST)||15 years|
|5||A person with disabilities(OBC)||13 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Service period in defence services 3 years (8 years in the case of Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
- A candidate must be a graduate of a recognized university in any discipline or have an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates in their last year/semester are also eligible to apply, but only if they can show proof of graduation on the day of the interview.
SBI PO 2022 Application Fee
The fee structure for SBI PO online application is listed below by category. Fee/Intimation charges cannot be reimbursed or retained in reserve for any other examination or selection after they have been paid. The application fee has to be paid in full online.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD category is NIL.
- The application fee for the General and Others category is INR 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges).
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2022
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
The SBI PO exam pattern for 2022 is given below. A new exam format for the SBI PO Prelims test was introduced in 2018. The feature of a 20-minute sectional time limit for each portion of the SBI PO Prelims has been incorporated. However, there has been no change in the total time duration.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
This year the mains exam pattern has been changed, following are the details of SBI PO mains exam pattern.
- Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 min|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 min|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60||45 min|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 min|
|Descriptive Paper-English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||50||30 min|
|Grand Total||250 marks|
- Negative marking of 1/4th will be applicable in both prelims and mains exam.
- Sectional Marks will not be maintained for both Preliminary & Main Examinations
SBI PO Psychometric Test
The Bank may conduct Psychometric test for personality profiling, of those candidates who will be shortlisted for Phase-III. Here is the exam pattern for SBI PO phase-III exam.
|TEST STRUCTURE||GROUP EXERCISE||INTERVIEW||TOTAL|
SBI PO final Selection 2022
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
- The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in Phase-II (Main Examination both Objective & Descriptive Tests) and Phase-III (Group Exercise & Interview) will be normalized to 100 marks as detailed below.
|Test||main Exam||Group Exercise||Total|
SBI PO 2022 – Preparation Tips
Following are some tips that candidates can follow to ace the SBI PO 2022 Examination
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly
- Allot how much time you will devote to each subject every day
- Based on the above step, prepare a study plan and stick to it
- Keep some time for revision
- Go through previous years’ question papers and attempt mock tests
- Read newspapers and follow the news online to be abreast with the latest happenings (specifically the Banking Sector)
SBI PO 2021 CutOff Prelims
Read along and get a comprehensive idea of the SBI PO Prelims Cutoff Score 2021.
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||62.75|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||61.25|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||54.75|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||49.25|
This is all from our side in this blog “SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022” Stay Tuned to Oliveboard 😀
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022 FAQs
Yes, the SBI Po Notification 2022 is already out on 21st September 2022.
The application process will start from 22nd September 2022
12th October is the last date for applying online for SBI PO exam 2022.
You can click on the link above in order to apply for SBI PO exam 2022.
The lower age limit for SBI PO exam is 21 years.
he upper age limit for SBI PO exam 2022 is 30 years.
INR 750 is the application fee for SBI PO exam 2022.
There are a total of 1673 vacancies for SBI PO exam 2022.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.