With the changed exam pattern and syllabus of SEBI Grade A 2020, aspirants are a bit worried about how to go about preparing for the same. Major changes have been seen in the pattern of the exam. Both Phase 1 and Phase 2 will have Paper 1 & Paper 2 respectively.
Key Takeaways from the SEBI Exam Pattern & Syllabus
1. Paper 1 is more or less follows the same pattern as any other bank exams (GA, English, Quants, Reasoning).
2. However, paper 2 of both phase 1 and phase 2 of SEBI Grade A 2020 (General Stream) will be testing candidates on subjects of Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics.
3. These subjects require if not deep knowledge, at least basic understanding so that one can answer the MCQs asked in paper 2. With the already mentioned minimum score in the notification 2020, it has become all the more important for an aspirant to thoroughly prepare for these subjects.
4. Knowledge of the topics given in the syllabus under these subjects will not help you clear Paper 2 (Phase 1 & Phase 2) but would make you feel confident while attending the interview and thereby increasing your chances of finally getting selected.
To relieve you of your stress of gathering and learning these new topics, Oliveboard is coming up with SEBI Grade A Online Course 2020 for complete SEBI Grade A 2020 Exam Preparation.
- SEBI Grade A Online Course 2020
- 1. Launching SEBI Grade A 2020 Phase-2 Course
- 2. SEBI Grade A Complete Course for Phase-1 & Phase-2
- I. What are the offerings of the Video course for SEBI Gr A 2020?
- II. When will the Course start?
- III. Are all the components going to be covered simultaneously?
- IV. Do we have notes along with the videos?
- V. Can we join the batch after the start date?
- VI. Will other batches are coming up?
- VII. Do I need to refer to any other sources apart from the Oliveboard material?
- IX. Will, there be classes for Descriptive English?
- X. Will Economic Survey, Union Budget, etc be covered?
- XII. Strategy Sessions on how to prepare for the examination
- XIII. How to enroll for the SEBI Grade A Online Course 2020?
- XIV. Free eBooks:
SEBI Grade A Online Course 2020
1. Launching SEBI Grade A 2020 Phase-2 Course
Ready to Ace SEBI Gr. A Phase-2 Exam? Look what we got for you!
The Phase-2 Course Covers all aspects of your Preparation whether be it Descriptive English or Paper-2 Subjects!
Have a look at the course offerings here:
2. SEBI Grade A Complete Course for Phase-1 & Phase-2
Video Lectures, Study Notes & Mock Tests for Phase 1 & Phase 2
I. What are the offerings of the Video course for SEBI Gr A 2020?
- Strategy Sessions on how to prepare for the examination
- Past Year Paper Discussions
- Videos on Important Topics of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English (Paper 1)
- 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Paper 1
- BOLT magazine covering the GA section for Paper 1
- 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Paper 2
- Video Lessons + Notes for all the sections of Paper 2:
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Companies Act
Video Lessons + Notes for all the sections of Paper 2:
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Companies Act
Note: The syllabus of Paper 2 is the same for Phase 1 and Phase 2
- Live Classes for Revision of the chapters and Guidance
- Live Practice Sessions for all the components
- Live Classes for the Descriptive English (Paper 1)
- 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for Paper 2
II. When will the Course start?
The course is already live on the Oliveboard platform and you can join anytime. Just login and start preparing.
III. Are all the components going to be covered simultaneously?
The course would be covered as per a schedule given for the course. We would be starting with the Commerce and Accountancy Section.
IV. Do we have notes along with the videos?
Yes, there would be notes for each chapter along with the videos. But these PDFs would not be downloadable.
V. Can we join the batch after the start date?
Yes, the Live Sessions already conducted would be available in the form of Recordings. So, you can watch it as and when you enroll in the course.
VI. Will other batches are coming up?
As this is an online course, you can join in anytime after the start date. The previously conducted classes would also be available on the dashboard. This is the only batch available for the course.
VII. Do I need to refer to any other sources apart from the Oliveboard material?
No. We have covered the syllabus keeping in mind the requirements of the examination. So, kindly follow the schedule and keep revising the content.
VIII. Will, there be mock tests for Phase 1 and Phase 2?
Yes. We would be providing Mock Tests for both Phase 1 & Phase 2 Exams.
- 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Phase 1 (Paper 1)
- 10 Full-Length Mock Tests for Phase 1 (Paper 2)
- 5 Full-Length Mock Tests for Phase 2 (Paper 2)
IX. Will, there be classes for Descriptive English?
Yes. We will conduct special sessions to cover this paper.
X. Will Economic Survey, Union Budget, etc be covered?
Yes. As part of the Current Affairs Coverage, we would be focusing on the following:
- Economic Survey
- Union Budget
- Important news articles mapped with the topics under the syllabus
- Important RBI Notifications/Circulars (For Finance Part)
- Important SEBI Notifications/Circulars (If required for the exam)
XI. Can we cover the syllabus well before the examination?
Yes. The Video Lessons and notes have been designed in such a way that they can be covered well before the examination. (By the 1st week of June 2020).
We would be soon notifying you as to when the enrollment for the SEBI Grade A Online Course 2020 starts. Till then stay tuned to Oliveboard
XII. Strategy Sessions on how to prepare for the examination
- You get a detailed interactive video on SEBI Grade A Exam 2020 preparation strategy covering all the aspects of the exam taken by Expert Faculty Riti Mam.
- She has experience of 3 years in online teaching and mentoring students for the exams like SEBI Grade A, NABARD Grade A, RBI Grade B, and the likes.
Go through the video given below for getting answers to all your queries and doubt clarification.
XIII. How to enroll for the SEBI Grade A Online Course 2020?
Step 1 – Login/Sign in SEBI Grade A Exam Page.
Step 2 – After your login/sign in, click on Live Classes.
Step 3 – As you click you will be redirected to the page where you would find the SEBI Grade A Cracker Course 2020.
XIV. Free eBooks:
Download these eBooks for free. Just sign up or log in and get the PDF downloaded.
- SEBI Gr. A Mega-Marathon Paper-2 Complete Revision MCQs
- 100 Most Important MCQs for Union Budget 2020-21
- 50 Economics Revision MCQs for SEBI Grade A
- 50 Companies Act Revision MCQs for SEBI Grade A
- 50 Management Revision MCQs for RBI & SEBI
- 100 Finance Revision MCQs for RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A
- SEBI Grade A 2020 – Mock Numerical Questions PDF
- Finance Current Affairs One Liners – September – November 2020
- Management MCQs – RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A
- SEBI Grade A 2020 Model Test Paper
- 100 Financial Awareness Questions
- Finance Current Affairs One Liners – January-August 2020
- Free PDF: Union Budget: Terms & Definitions
- Introduction to Corporate Governance
- Financial Inclusion
- Communication: Process, Types & Models
- Inflation: Causes & Types
- SEBI Grade A Monthly Magazine – January 2020
- Paper 2 Questions with Solutions
- Leadership Theories
- National Income Accounting
- Basics of Finance
- Basics of Economics
- Basics of Bonds
- Time Value of Money (TVM)
- Balance of Payments (BoP)
- Financial/Accounting Ratios
- Basics of Derivatives
- Introduction to Financial/Securities Markets
- Prompt Corrective Action Framework (PCA)
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Banking Regulations & Basel Accords
- Credit Rating Agencies in India
- Introduction to Lean Systems
- SEBI Grade A Paper 2 Model Paper
- Basics of Accounting
- Introduction to Costing
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now