Table of Contents
SSC CHSL Expected Cut Off
The SSC CHSL Expected Cut Off 2023: The SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 1 examination was conducted from 9th to 21st March 2023. SSC CHSL Tier 1 was conducted in three shifts for the candidates. As the examination is over, candidates are eager to know the cut-off and qualifying marks for the SSC CHSL 2023.
SSC CHSL Cut Off Tier 1 2023
Candidates who will qualify Tier 1 examination will appear for the mains examination. We have provided the expert-analyzed prediction of the SSC CHSL Expected Cut-Off 2023 in this blog.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Expected Cut Off 2023: Good Attempts
Firstly, we will provide you with the overall review of the SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 1 examination. We have analyzed the good attempts and difficulty level of the SSC CHSL Examination by the review of candidates who have appeared for the examination.
|Sections||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|General Awareness||18-21||Easy to Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||17-19||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||73-84||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Expected Cut Off 2023
As the examination has ended today i.e. on 21st March 2023, our experts will analyze the response of the candidates and predict the expected cut-off. The SSC CHSL Tier-1 examination has a total weightage of 100 marks. We have mentioned below the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Expected Cut-Off 2023 as per the analysis of the candidate’s response.
|Category||Expected Cut Off (+/- 5)|
Note* The above-mentioned expected cut-off is based on the candidate’s response and can vary from the final SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut-Off 2023.
Factors Affecting SSC CHSL Cut Off
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL Cut Off is determined by several factors. Here are some of the most significant factors that affect the cut-off:
- Number of candidates: The number of candidates who appear for the exam is an important factor that affects the cut-off. If the number of candidates is high, the cut-off is likely to be higher.
- Difficulty level of the exam: The difficulty level of the exam is also a crucial factor that affects the cut-off. If the exam is tough, the cut-off is likely to be lower, and vice versa.
- Number of vacancies: The number of vacancies that are available for the CHSL exam also plays a role in determining the cut-off. If the number of vacancies is high, the cut-off may be lower.
- Previous year cut-off: The previous year’s cut-off also influences the cut-off for the current year. If the previous year’s cut-off was high, the current year’s cut-off is likely to be higher.
- Reservation policy: The reservation policy of the government also affects the cut-off. If there are more reserved seats, the cut-off for that particular category may be lower.
- Normalization process: The normalization process used by SSC to calculate the scores of candidates also affects the cut-off. If the normalization process is strict, the cut-off may be higher.
- Overall performance of candidates: Finally, the overall performance of candidates in the exam is also taken into account when determining the cut-off. If the overall performance of candidates is high, the cut-off may be higher.
SSC CHSL Expected Cut Off 2023: Conclusion
We hope this blog gave you a better idea of the SSC CHSL Tier-1 Expected Cut-Off 2023. To read more such blogs, visit the Oliveboard website!
- DDA Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern, Check Detailed Subject Wise
- CSIR NET Admit Card 2023, Download Now
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 Notification Out, Direct Link to Download
- SSC CHSL Notification 2023, Check Complete Information
- CAIIB Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. SSC CHSL 2023 Cut-off will be released soon on the official website of the SSC.
Ans. No, SSC CHSL doesn’t have a sectional cut-off and candidates are selected on the basis of overall marks scored.
Ans. SSC will soon release the advertisement regarding the SSC CHSL Tier-2.
Hey everyone, This is Vaishnavi Kumari an edtech writer and also a government exams aspirant. I have worked for various edtech platforms. I will give my best to provide you with the crucial information for government and banking exams. Being the writer as well as aspirant, I understand your needs and will try to make your preparation journey easier.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series