The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) have released the official notification for the IBPS PO 2022 on its official website. Candidates can apply for the IBPS PO from 2nd August 2022 to 22nd August 2022.
IBPS PO Notification 2022
The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) have released the official notification for the IBPS PO 2022 on its official website. Each year, several vacancies are announced, and many lakhs of people join the recruitment process. The IBPS PO Exam Selection Process comprises three key stages: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview. According to the IBPS Calendar, the dates for the Preliminary Examination will be 15th, 16th, and 22nd of October 2022 while the date for the Main Examinations will be tentatively held in November 2022.
Attempt IBPS PO Free Mock Test Now
IBPS PO 2022 Notification | Official Notice | Download Here
The Official IBPS PO Notification PDF link is here, download the notification now!
IBPS PO Notification PDF
IBPS PO 2022 Exam Dates
IBPS PO 2022 Exam dates are as follows.
|IBPS PO 2022 Notification||1st August 2022|
|Online Registration Process start date||2nd August 2022|
|Online registration ending date||22nd August 2022|
|Preliminary Examination Admit Card Release Date||October 2022|
|IBPS PO 2022 Preliminary Exam Date||15th, 16th October 2022|
IBPS PO 2022 Vacancy Details
IBPS has released a total of 6432 number of vacancies for IBPS PO 2022 with the official notification. Here is the complete breakdown of the vacancies released by IBPS.
Attempt IBPS PO Free Mock Test Now
IBPS PO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before getting down to filling out the online application form, be sure that you have checked all eligibility requirements and that you fulfill all of them. IBPS PO Exam Eligibility Criteria is divided into three heads: nationality, educational qualification, and age. IBPS prescribes the eligibility criteria of the IBPS PO Exam 2022 as per nationality, age, and educational qualification. Candidates should meet the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for the examination.
A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India
- A Subject of Nepal
- A Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India prior to 1st January 1962 intending to live in India permanently.
- Persons of Indian origin who migrated from Vietnam/ Ethiopia/ Zaire/ Malawi/ Zambia / Tanzania/ Uganda/ Kenya/ Sri Lanka/ Burma /Pakistan, intending to reside permanently in India, will be eligible.
Candidates belonging to categories 2, 3,4, and 5 should produce an eligibility certificate from the Indian Government whenever asked by IBPS.
The candidate should be 20 to 30 years of age. The candidate should be born on or after 2nd August 1991 and born on or before 1st August 2001. Upper age relaxations are provided to reserved categories. The age relaxations are given below:
Age Relaxations for upper Age Limit for Reserved Categories
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes Non-Creamy Layer|| 3 years|
|PWD ||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers, which includes ECOs/ SSCOs. These candidates must have gained at least 5 yrs of military service and have been released on completion of the assignment, including those whose assignment is due within a year. ||5 years|
|Persons affected by the riots of 1984||5 years|
- The relaxation for the maximum age limit for candidates from Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Class is on a cumulative basis.
- If the Schedule Tribes candidate has any physical disability, the candidate gets a relaxation of a maximum of 15 years for the upper- age limit. No other exemptions will be allowed.
- No upper age limit relaxations will be given to General and EWS candidates.
- The candidate seeking age relaxation shall produce relevant documents both in original as well as photocopies to prove their claim.
- An Ex-Serviceman who has already availed the benefits provided to the candidate as an ex- Serviceman for re-employment will not get the benefit a second time.
- No reservation for Ex-servicemen in the Officer Cadre.
The candidate should be a graduate or have an equivalent qualification in any discipline from some recognized University.
- The candidate should pass the qualifying examination by August 2022.
- The date on the mark sheet/ scorecard is considered as the date of passing the degree.
- The document of educational qualification will have to be produced for document verification.
- Candidates must specify the graduation percentage, calculated to the nearest two Decimal points.
- The fraction of the percentage will be ignored. Hence, 59.99% will be considered less than 60%, and 54.99% will be considered less than 55%.
IBPS PO Exam Application Fees
Since the Recruitment notification for IBPS PO recruitment 2022 is not yet out, the information given in the following table is for the PO 202122 recruitment process. All applicants will have to bear their own charges for Bank Transaction for making Online Payment of application fees and the intimation charges.
|SC/ST/PWD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWS||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
IBPS PO 2022 Selection Process
The IBPS PO selection process is based on the performance of the candidate through the three stages of the recruitment process for IBPS PO. The three stages of the recruitment process are listed below.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
There are two cut-offs that the candidate will have to meet: a sectional cut-off and the overall cut-off. A candidate has to qualify at every stage to be selected for the post of PO. You must remember that the Preliminary round is a qualifying round, and in the Mains round, you need to score the minimum cut-off marks to qualify for the Interview stage. The Interviews are taken by participating organizations, and the Nodal Bank of every State/ UT co-ordinates them. The highest marks which a candidate can score in the interview are 100 marks.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
There are three stages of examination for the candidates in the recruitment process for IBPS PO. The following table shows the examination pattern.
|Exam Type||Maximum Marks||Question Details|
|Final||225||Objective (MCQ) and Descriptive Paper for English |