IBPS RRB PO Admit Card 2022 will be available online in the month of July 2022. The official notification for IBPS RRB PO 2022 has been released on the official website. Candidates need to be updated with the important exam dates of IBPS RRB PO 2022.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 – Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||7 June - 27 June 2022 |
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||7 June - 27 June 2022 |
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||9 July 2022|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||18 July - 23 July 2022|
|Download of call letters for online examination— Preliminary||July/August 2022|
|Online Examination— Preliminary||August 2022.|
|Result of Online exam— Preliminary||September 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam— Main / Single||September 2022|
|Online Examination— Main / Single||September/October 2022|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2022|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2022|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2022|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose))||January 2023|
Download link for admit card will be available in the month of July 2022.
How to Download the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Admit Card
Candidates who have registered themselves for the examination can download the admit card from the official site. It is mandatory and should be carried to the examination Centre. The officials release the hall ticket for every stage 30 days before the beginning of the Exam. Therefore, aspirants should check the schedule before downloading the hall ticket.
You can follow the 7 easy steps to download your IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Admit Card without any hassles:
- You can visit the IBPS official website.
- Click on the link on the home page to download the admit card.
- Click and select the post applied for.
- Provide your registration number and password. Select the preferred language on the admit card as Hindi or English.
- You can then download the call letter by clicking on the provided link.
- Once all the submissions are done, the IBPS RRB PO Admit card is generated and will be displayed on your skin.
- Download the hall ticket and take a printout for future use.
IBPS RRB PO Admit Card Checklist
Once the admit card is downloaded, aspirants should personally verify all the details on the admit card. The admit card should contain all essential information related to the venue, timing, and other information. If there's any mistake in the hall ticket, the aspirants should intimate the concerned authority to amend the errors.
The IBPS RRB PO admit card should ideally contain:
- The name of the applicant,
- Examination roll number/user ID of the applicant,
- Name, and address of the examination venue,
- Date of the examination,
- Reporting time,
- Signature of the applicant,
- Category of the applicant,
- Password, and
- The examination instructions.
Mandatory ID-Proofs needed for IBPS RRB PO Admit Card
The candidates must bring ID-Proofs along with their admit card for the IBPS RRB PO examination. This is because the administrative authority will need the official ID-Proofs to verify the details of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates can bring any one of the following documents as ID proof:
- Voter identity card,
- Passport, PAN card,
- Driving License, and
- Aadhaar card
Vital Exam day Instructions
- Candidates who visit the examination hall without the IBPS RRB PO admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The candidates need to bring their valid ID proofs, and the admit for verification on the examination day.
- The IBPS RRB PO call letter should be in good condition and should not be folded.
- The candidates should check all the details on the admit card before downloading it.
- The aspirants should apply individually for admission.
- In case of any errors, the candidates should inform the respective authority to rectify them.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall for half an hour once the exam has begun.
- Candidates cannot use devices like calculators, mobile phones, and log tables inside the examination hall.
- Malpractices inside the hall are strictly prohibited and will be punishable.
- Candidates should submit the question book and answer sheet after completing the test.
- Candidates cannot leave the examination center in 15 minutes before the completion of the exam.
- The admit Candidates should keep the card safely for future use.
- Aspirants should follow all Covid-19 precautions on the exam day.
IBPS RRB PO 2022 - Application Process
Procedure for applying online has been provided below.
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS's authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link "CRP for RRBs" and then click on the appropriate option "CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)" or "CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT
(Multipurpose)" to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" to register their application by entering
their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be
generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number
and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They
can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration
As per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled
in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are
advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the
same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually
Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application
form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after
(5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online
application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be
We hope that you have gathered information regarding IBPS RRB PO 2022 admit card details. All you have to do is give your best and start preparing for this prestigious bank exam. All the best!