IBPS RRB PO Apply Online 2022: The online registration process for IBPS RRB PO 2022 exam has been started to recruit candidates for 8106 vacancies of Office Assistant (Clerk), Officers Scale-I (PO), II, and III post the release of its official notification. The online application process for IBPS RRB PO 2022 Exam started on 07th June 2022. The last date to apply online for IBPS RRB PO 2022 Exam is 27th June 2022. The official notification for IBPS RRB PO 2022 Exam has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board (IBPS) on 06th June 2022 for candidates interested in joining the Regional Rural Banks for the post of Multipurpose Office Assistant and different scale Officers (PO).
IBPS RRB PO 2022 – Apply Online Link
There are three IBPS RRB exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS):
- Officer Scale I (IBPS RRB PO)
- Officer Scale II & III
- Officer Assistants (IBPS RRB Clerk)
Fill up the application Form here.
Prerequisites for IBPS RRB PO Apply online 2022
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature ready.
- The size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Must have a valid personal Email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process
How to fill IBPS RRB PO Application form 2022
Here are the steps to apply for the IBPS RRB PO Exam 2022.
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS's authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the link provided above to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A handwritten declaration
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the steps before they fill the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
**No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
IBPS RRB PO Hand Written Declaration Text
"I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
Register Here & Attempt Free IBPS RRB PO Mock Test
IBPS RRB PO 2022 Application Fee
The online application fee for IBPS RRB 2022 exam was increased last year. A total of Rs. 850/- is to be paid by candidates belonging to General Category as the application fee for both IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officers exam and Rs. 175/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||SC/ST/PWBD||INR 175/-|
| ||Unreserved/OBC/Others||INR 850/-|
IBPS RRB PO Notification PDF 2022
IBPS has released IBPS RRB notification 2022 notification on 06th June 2022 to recruit eligible candidates for 8106 vacancies for Office Assistant (Clerk) and Officers Scale-I, II & III in different Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) across the country. The detailed IBPS RRB (CRP RRBs-XI) Notification 2022 has been released with eligibility criteria, online application link, vacancies, selection process, exam centers, pattern, and syllabus, etc. Let's have a look at the IBPS RRB Notification 2022 PDF. You can download the official notification from the link given below.
IBPS RRB PO Notification PDF
IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria for IBPS RRB PO
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1982 and later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidate sshould not have been born earlier than 03.06.1990 and later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years –i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1992 and later than 31.05.2004 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1994 and later than 01.06.2004 (both dates inclusive)
Category Wise Age Relaxation:
(for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
the actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|In the case of Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment, subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines|
(for the post of Officers)
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from |
their husbands who have not remarried
[only for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)]
Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years SC/ST candidates
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Education Qualification For Probationary Officers (Assistant Managers)
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
- Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
- Desirable: Working knowledge of computers.
IBPS RRB PO Apply Online 2022 – Selection Procedure
The recruitment procedure for the Probationary Officers (Assistant Managers) posts involves three stages that are Prelims, Mains, and Interview round.
For Probationary Officers Scale I, candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and be shortlisted will have to appear for the Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority.