JAIIB Application Form
The online application for JAIIB has been released and the online registration process is open from 9th November 2021 to 29th November 2021.
JAIIB 2021 - Important Dates
|JAIIB 2021 Online Registration Begins||09th November 2021|
|JAIIB 2021 Online Registration Ends||29th November 2021|
|Last Date to pay application fee||29th November 2021|
|JAIIB Admit Card 2021 Release Date||December 2021/January 2022|
|Principles & Practices of Banking (Paper-1)||Postponed|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers (Paper-2)||Postponed|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking (Paper-3)||22 Jan 2022|
JAIIB Application Fee
Candidates should clear the exam within the time limit of two years. If you do not pass the exam within the allotted time, you must re-enrol as a fresh student, and the institute will give no credit. For the first try, a two-year time limit will begin on the date of application. Attempts will be counted regardless of whether or not an applicant presents for any examination.
The JAIIB registration fee is based on the number of attempts made by the candidates and the time of registration. The following is the baseline registration price for the JAIIB Exam based on the number of attempts:
|Number of attempts||Basic Fees|
|JAIIB First Attempt Fee||INR 2700|
|JAIIB Second Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
|JAIIB Third Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
|JAIIB Fourth Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
The JAIIB application process is divided into three phases. To avoid paying the penalty cost in later registration phases, candidates should register in the first phase of the registration window.
The following is the registration fee for the JAIIB exam based on the period/phase of registration:
JAIIB Exam 2021 November Fee
|09-Nov-2021 to 15-Nov-2021 ||Normal fees|
|16-Nov-2021 to 22-Nov-2021||Normal fees plus INR 100|
|23-Nov-2021 to 29-Nov-2021||Normal fees plus INR 200|
How to Apply for JAIIB Exam 2021?
Candidates should follow these steps to apply for JAIIB exam:
- Visit the IIBF's official website at www.iibf.org.in.
- On the homepage, click on the "Examination/ Courses" option.
- Under "Examinations/Courses", select the "Flagship Course" option.
- A new page will be displayed; select the "JAIIB exam 2021".
- Click on the "Apply Online" tab.
- Select "Exams (Members)" from the drop-down box after clicking on the "Apply Now" tab.
- Log in with your membership credentials by clicking on "JAIIB."
- To proceed to the payment area, fill out the online application form and click the "Accept and Submit" option.
- Choose the most convenient way of online payment for you and pay for the exam (including the penalty fee, if applicable).
- The website will provide transaction information and confirmation through SMS to the registered mobile number on successful registration.
- Take a printout of the JAIIB 2021 application form for future reference.
- If the process is unsuccessful or incomplete, an appropriate message will appear on the screen. In that case, the applicant must repeat the online process.