JAIIB Cut Off
The cut-off marks are the minimum marks that applicants must get in order to qualify for the certificate. Candidates must achieve the minimum JAIIB cut-off marks in order to be certified JAIIB-qualified candidates. The candidates who apply for the exam must be aware of the JAIIB Cut off as well as the procedure to download it. This will help them to know what is expected of them to clear the exam. This will help them to prepare in the right manner.
JAIIB Cutoff 2023 - Calculation Process
The following are the major points that are involved in calculating the JAIIB Cut off 2023:
- Each subject requires a minimum score of 50 out of 100 to pass.
- Candidates who obtain at least 45 marks in each subject and a total of 50 percent in all examination subjects in a single attempt will be declared to have passed the examination.
- Candidates will be able to keep credits for subjects they passed in an attempt until the time restriction for passing the examination has expired.
|Questions||Cut off Mark||Total Marks||Negative Marking|
The Time Limit For Passing JAIIB
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has set the following time limit for passing the JAIIB examination:
- Candidates will have two years to complete the exam if they want to be considered (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
- Candidates who do not pass the exam within the two-year time limit must reapply. Candidates who have already passed a subject will not be given credit for it.
- The two-year time limit for the first attempt will begin on the date of application. Attempts will be counted regardless of whether or not an applicant comes for an examination.
JAIIB Passing Criteria 2023
The JAIIB exam consists of three papers: Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Finance for Bankers, and Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking. Each paper is of 100 marks and the total duration of the exam is 2 hours for each paper. The passing criteria for JAIIB are as follows:
- Minimum Marks: To pass the JAIIB exam, a candidate must secure a minimum of 50 marks out of 100 in each paper. This means that a candidate must score at least 150 out of 300 marks to pass the exam.
- Aggregate Marks: In addition to the minimum marks in each paper, a candidate must also secure an aggregate of 50% marks in all three papers combined. This means that a candidate must score at least 225 out of 300 marks in total to pass the exam.
- Time Limit: Candidates are allowed to attempt the JAIIB exam a maximum of six times. If a candidate is unable to clear the exam within six attempts, he/she will have to re-register for the exam.
JAIIB Exam Pass Class
The passing class or division in the JAIIB Exam has been established by IIFB based on your JAIIB Exam 2023 grades. The institute will treat your "first physical attempt" as your first attempt at receiving a class. You will not be considered for awarding class if you re-enroll for the JAIIB Exam.
First Class: If you receive a grade of 60 percent or higher in the aggregate and pass all subjects on your first attempt.
If you achieve a grade of 70 percent or more in the aggregate and 60 percent or higher in each subject on your first physical try, you will receive a First Class with Distinction.
Attempt a JAIIB 2023 Mock Test Now
The JAIIB Exam result will be published on the institute's website once the exam is completed. You must achieve the minimum qualifying score in the exam, which is 50 marks out of a possible 100.
Factors Affecting JAIIB Cutoff Marks
The following factors influence the cut-off marks of JAIIB:
- The number of candidates who applied for the JAIIB Exam
- Total candidates appeared for the examination.
- The annual intake of candidates by the authorities.
- Previous year cut-off marks.
- The difficulty level of the JAIIB Examination
- The least and average marks that are obtained by the candidates in the JAIIB Exam.
We hope that this article has provided you with detailed knowledge of the JAIIB Cut off along with the procedure to download the cutoff as well as the factors affecting the cutoff.
Attempt a JAIIB 2023 Mock Test Now