The Karnataka Public Works Department gives jobs under the Karnataka state government. Every year, the PWD, Karnataka, releases many vacancies for various posts. This year, in 2021, a notification for 870 vacancies for the recruitment of candidates for Assistant Engineers (AE), Junior Engineers (JE), and other posts in the civil department was released along with the KPWD Application Form. The KPWD recruitment will be conducted through Karnataka Public Service Commission or directly from KPWD officials. KPWD Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer posts come under Group A, Group B/ Grade-I, Grade II categories. The aspirants filled their KPWD Application Form online and submitted them in March & April 2021.
KPWD Application Form
The KPWD recruitment process begins with filling of the application form and getting ready for the written exam. The KPWD Application was active for the months of March & April in 2021. Here are some important points about the application form that the candidate had to keep in their mind..
- Engineers waiting to get a job in the Karnataka government departments utilized this opportunity and applied through an online form on KPWD's official website.
- These posts are exclusive to Karnataka residents.
- Before filling up the KPWD Application Form, candidates checked and ensured the complete eligibility norms.
- Candidates had to download the user guide of the online application, which provided them with a detailed description of the eligibility criteria and other requirements for the submission of the online application.
- With the KPWD Application Form, an application fee too was applicable, which candidates had to pay along with the KPWD Application Form.
- KPWD selection process sets into motion right after the candidate fills up the KPWD Application Form. After filling up the KPWD Application Form, candidates prepare for the written examination and later for the personal interview.
- Candidates who want to apply for more of the KPWD posts should keep checking the notifications released on the official site, so they don't miss their chance.
Documents Needed To Fill The KPWD Application Form
Along with the KPWD Application Form, some documents are to be uploaded. If the information found in your documents or the application form is false, it may lead to your disqualification. Here is the list:
- Marksheet and degree of B.Tech/ B.E.
- Age proof certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Reservation Certificate, if any
- Current passport size picture
KPWD Eligibility Criteria
To fill the KPWD Application Form, a candidate needs to meet certain eligibility criteria, which are as under:
|AE (Assistant Engineer)
|JE (Junior Engineer)
Age relaxation is as per the reservation norms of the state.
|IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB
Steps To Fill The KPWD Application Form
The Candidates filled the KPWD Application Form by following these steps:
STEP 1- Visit the official website of KPWD
STEP 2- Download the KPWD recruitment notification PDF.
STEP 3- Read the instructions and other details given by the board. Proceed to apply.
STEP 4- Click on the apply now button and get the online form of KPWD Application Form.
STEP 4- Fill in the complete details and upload the scanned documents form and a digital picture.
STEP 5- Candidates were supposed to pay the prescribed fee by any of the four modes of payment mentioned.
STEP 6- After fee payment, a pdf of KPWD application 2022 was generated, which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID number in the KPWD Application Form has to be quoted for future reference.
To score in the examination, candidates must practise as many mock tests as they can. On Oliveboard, we have special crafted mock tests for this exam which you can take for free and be exam ready.
Hope you found this article informative, and all your questions regarding KPWD Application Form have been resolved. You may also explore the courses for KPWD and a lot of other features of it, here on Oliveboard.. In case of any more queries, feel free to contact us @ Oliveboard. Our team will be glad to help you.