Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: 12 Months
- Covers all SSC Exams
- Includes Sectional Tests
- Mock Tests for SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTS
- SSC CGL: 30 Tests for Tier 1 and 20 for Tier 2(10 each of Quant, English)
- SSC CHSL: 20 Tests.
- SSC CPO: 10 Tests
- SSC MTS: 20 Tests
- SSC GD Constable: 10 Tests
- SSC Sectional Tests: 60 Tests (20 each for Quant, GI and English)
- Validity: 12 Months
Target SSC CGL 2020 Crash Course
- Special Discount: Use code SSC40 to get 40% off.
- Full Coverage of all Subjects
- Complete Prep for Tier 1 & Tier 2
- 90+ Total Hours of Live Learning & Practice
- Live Practice Sessions for Practice & Mastery of Concepts
- Special all-round coverage of the ENTIRE GS syllabus
- Entire Course covered in the language of your choice
- Last-Minute Exam Tips
- 30 All India Tests for Tier 1 + 20 for Tier 2
- 60+ Sectional Tests
- SSC GK Notes- Complete Coverage
- 50+ SSC Topic Tests
- Validity: End of Tier2 Exam
- Special Discount: Use code SSC40 to get 40% off.
- Have a coupon code?
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About SSC CGL Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established in 1975. It conducts exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, etc for recruitment of Officers in Group B & Group C.
The SSC CGL is the Combined Graduate Level conducted for filling up officer & assistant level posts in various ministries and departments of the Central Government.
SSC CGL Recruitment Exam is one of the most popular Government Recruitment Exams in the country as Lakhs of aspirants apply for this exam every year.
The various SSC CGL Jobs which a successful candidate can be posted to can be classified into 2 broad categories:
- Desk jobs: Appointed as Upper Division Clerks, Assistants, Auditors, Tax-Assistants, etc.
- Field jobs: Appointed as Inspectors (preventive officers, examiners, excise and income tax), CBI and narcotics officers, etc.
SSC CGL Notification & Important Dates
The SSC CGL 2020-21 Recruitment Notification is released on 29th December 2020.
The SSC CGL 2019-20 Recruitment is currently going on. The notification was released in November 2019. The Tier 2 phase of SSC CGL 2019-20 has been concluded.
Read the Complete SSC CGL Recruitment Notification Details here
SSC CGL Important Dates (2020-21 Recruitment)
|Online Registrations Begins||29 Dec 2020|
|Online Registrations Ends||31 Jan 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Examination Date||29 May to 7 Jun 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Examination Date||To be notified later|
|Date of Tier-III (Descriptive)||To be notified later|
|Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)||To be notified later|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The SSC CGL selection process has 4 stages
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam
- SSC CGL tier 3 Exam
- SSC CGL Tier 4
SSC CGL Tier 1 is an online objective test of 100 marks.
It contains 4 sections:
- General Intelligence Reasoning (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
- General Awareness (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
- English Comprehension (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
The SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam is an objective test for a total of 800 marks.
- Quantitative Ability (100 Questions for 200 Marks)
- English Language Comprehension (200 Questions for 200 Marks)
- Statistics (100 Questions for 200 Marks)
- General Studies - Finance & Economics (100 Questions for 200 Marks)
In Tier-II, there is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in paper II (English Language & Comprehension) of Tier-II and 0.50 for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper III and Paper IV of Tier II.
Papers I & II are compulsory for all those who qualify for the SSC CGL Tier-I examination. Papers III & IV are only for the candidates who have applied for special posts.
SSC CGL Syllabus: Tier 1
General Intelligence Reasoning-
Semantic Analog,Symbolic/Number Analogy,Figural Analogy Semantic Classifications, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building,Coding/Decoding, Numerical/Symbolic Operations, Space Orientations, Venn Diagrams/ Drawing Inferences, Figural Pattern/ Indexing, Embedded Figures, Critical Thinking, Emotional/Social Intelligence.
History, Culture,Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy, Scientific Research
Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Mixture and Allegations, Time Distance and Work, Basic Algebra, Linear Equations, Geometry, Mensurations, Trigonometry, Heights and Distance, Bar/Pie Chart, Histogram/ Frequency Polygone
Candidates‟ ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
1. The Age limit for SSC CGL is:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
(The Minimum and Maximum Age limit given above is the overall limit. The actual Upper and lower age limit would vary for different posts, which have been given in the below table)
Also, age relaxations are provided for different categories as per government regulations. This is summarized as follows:-
|SSC CGL Post||Age Limit|
|Statistical Investigator (Grade II)||32 Years (Max.)|
|Assistant in CSS||20 – 30 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer/SI in CBI/SI in NIA||30 Years|
|SI in Central Bureau of Narcotics||20 – 30 Years|
|All Other Posts||18 – 27 Years|
2. Educational qualification to apply for SSC CGL
- For All Posts (except the following) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University.
- Compiler – You should have completed your graduation in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as a compulsory or Elective subject.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II – You should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University
- with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
SSC CGL Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
- A valid email id & mobile number.
- Scanned image of candidate’s passport size photograph and signature
- ID proof (Aadhar, etc.), Educational certificates, etc.
- Bank Account details (for online payment).
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- For Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM - Exempted
- For all other categories - ₹100/- only
Steps to Apply for SSC CGL Exam Online
- Step 1: Visit ssc.nic.in and click on “Apply” Tab.
- Step 2: Click on “CGL” Tab under
- Step 3: Complete Registration by entering the requested information like name, contact details, parents details, Date of Birth, etc.
- Step 4: Log-in by entering the OTP received on given contact details
- Step 5: Note down the Registration number and Password sent to your mobile number.
- Step 6: Fill all the personal, educational, work experience & any other details requested in the SSC CGL Online Application form.
- Step 7: Submit the SSC CGL Apply Online Form
- Step 8: Make the Payment - Online or Offline.
You can read the complete process for filling the online application form here
SSC CGL Vacancy
The Tentative vacancies released for the SSC CGL 2020-21 examination are: 6506 (Group ‘B’ Gazetted-250, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted-3513, Group ‘C’-2743).
The category-wise details of SSC CGL 2019-20 Vacancy are as follows:
To know more about SSC CGL Vacancy announced by ssc.nic.in, Check out our detailed SSC CGL Vacancy blog
SSC CGL Admit Card
The SSC CGL Admit is released for each stage of exam separately.
Candidates can download their admit cards from their respective regional website from where they have applied.
The direct links to all the regional websites for SSC are given below -:
|Region Names||Admit Card|
|Western Region||Check Here|
|North Region||Check Here|
|Southern Region||Check Here|
|North Western Region||Check Here|
|Eastern Region||Check Here|
|KKR Region||Check Here|
|Central Region||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Check Here|
|North Eastern Region||Check Here|
You can get all the latest updates about SSC CGL Admit Card in our blog here
SSC CGL Mock Test – Overview
Join Oliveboard to Access the best SSC CGL Mock Test series available online and get Free Mock Test For SSC CGL. The mock tests series include 10,000+ Practice questions based on previous year's SSC CGL Question papers.
All the questions asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock tests are prepared & verified by experts with years of experience in SSC exam preparation.
After completion of each mock test, you will be able to analyze your performance with the help of our AI-Based Analytics platform. We also provide detailed solutions for all the questions asked in our mock tests.
FAQs about SSC CGL Mock Test
Can I use UPI to pay for SSC CGL Online Mock Test Series?
Yes you can. Apart from UPI, the following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
2. Online Banking - Any bank
3. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
How can I attempt the Free SSC CGL Mock Test?
To attempt the Free SSC CGL Mock Test, just follow the following steps:
1. Register/Log-in by entering your email address in the field given above.
2. Go to Mock Tests section
3. Go to SSC CGL
4. Click on “Start Test”
You get 1 free mock test after completing your registration.
Are SSC CGL Mock Tests available in Hindi language?
Yes, All SSC CGL Tier 1 Mock tests are available in the Hindi Language as well. For SSC CGL Tier 2, The English Language paper mock test will only be available in English. The Quantitative Aptitude Mock Tests would be available in both Hindi and English.
What is there in SSC CGL Mock Test Series?
SSC CGL Mock Test Series Includes 30 SSC CGL Tier 1 Mock Tests, 20 SSC CGL TIER 2 Mock Tests and 100+ sectional & Topics Tests to prepare for SSC CGL 2020-21.
Can I take Oliveboard Mock tests on my smartphone?
Yes, you can. You can attempt all Oliveboard mock tests on your Oliveboard android app as well as all mobile browsers.
Why should a candidate choose Oliveboard SSC CGL online test series?
Oliveboard SSC CGL Mock Tests are designed by the experts mentors. The questions are based on previous year trends and simulates the real exam scenario. Candidates can check the solutions, their All India Rank and section-wise analysis to help them improve their weak areas and score higher.
SSC CGL Online Classes – Overview
To help you ace the SSC CGL exam through the power of LEARNING & PRACTICE, Oliveboard brings to you Mission SSC CGL Course. This course focuses on the LEARNING & PRACTICE aspect of your preparation and also covers the entire syllabus for SSC CGL. It includes Live Clases, Live Practice Sessions for English, Reasoning, Quant, General Studies and also some Toppers Strategy Sessions.
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....