BHU LLB Entrance Exam Eligibility
Before filling in the BHU LLB entrance exam Application Form, ensure that you fulfill the required eligibility criteria; otherwise, your application will be rejected.
Read the following eligibility criteria before you apply.
Indian nationals and foreign nationals are eligible for the BHU LLB entrance examination Application Form. You will need to ensure that you fulfill the eligibility specified for your category of candidates.
Candidates need to be at least a 12th standard pass or its equivalent from any recognized board.
Minimum Percentage to be scored in 12th Class Examination
General Category candidates – 50 percent
Scheduled Caste candidates – 45 percent
Scheduled Tribe candidates – 45 per cent
Such candidates in the 12th standard or equivalent are also eligible for applying for the BHU LLB entrance examination.
As yet, the BHU examination authorities have not provided any age-related criteria. Even then, the following criteria need to be met:
Age as of July 1, 2022
Given below is the category-wise age requirement. The age of the candidate should be less than or equal to:
- General Category: 20 years
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 22 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 22 years
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 22 years
For your application to be successfully uploaded, you need to perform the following processes:
- Application Form Filling
- Uploading of Documents
- Examination Fee Payment
Process for Registration
You can use the below steps to register for the BHU LLB entrance examination.
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the Banaras Hindu University. Here you will be able to register for your chosen course.
Step 2 – Click on the Registration link specific to the examination you wish to apply for, and this will take you to the page for online application filling.
Step 3 – In the Steps to Apply Online section, the first link is Apply for Online Registration. Click this link.
Step 4 – Follow the instructions on the page and provide all the information that is asked for.
Step 5 – After submitting your information, the website will generate a Login ID and Password. This will be sent to you on your registered e-mail ID.
Important Points to Keep in Mind while Registering for the examination
Before you register yourself, please ensure that you are eligible for the examination and the course for which you are registering. You must also take care that you register yourself carefully. The following points will guide you on how to go about the registration.
- Check the BHU website regularly for BHU LLB Notification for the entrance exam so that you do not miss the BHU LLB Entrance Exam Registration date.
- Keep in mind that you can only register online and fill out your application online at the official website of the University.
- Read the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Notification for the BHU LLB Entrance Exam Registration and ensure that you are eligible before your register yourself for the exam.
- Provide correct and accurate details while registering and ensure that you have proof of the details that you provide.
Process for Filling the BHU LLB entrance exam Application Form
Step 1 – Login using your Registration ID and Password
Step 2 – Enter your details as required. Ensure that all the details are accurate and correct. Check them thoroughly and change if anything is amiss.
Step 5 – Click the Submit button.
Step 1 – Click on the link provided for uploading documents.
Step 2 – Select the documents from your device and upload them.
Documents Essential for Filling the BHU LLB entrance exam Application Form
The documents required to be uploaded by the candidate at the time of Application Form filling are:
- Candidate's scanned latest passport size photograph not earlier than three months. A white background is preferable.
- Scanned image of the candidate's signature, i.e. candidate's digital signature.
- Scanned copy of the candidate's caste certificate if the candidate takes caste-related benefits while applying.
- Scanned copy of the mark sheet of 10th standard examination
- Scanned copy of the mark sheet of 12th standard examination