The Banaras Hindu University conducts the BLAT (Banaras Law Admission Test) annually. The BHU LLB Entrance Exam Notification 2022 is expected to be released sometime in February 2022. The examination offers admission to 3-year and 5-year Law courses. Eligible candidates can apply for the same once the university issues the notification. The notification will be available on the official website. Candidates can apply online mode only. Candidates should keep checking the university's website for further updates.
This article will provide you with the BHU LLB Entrance Exam Notification details, eligibility requirements, the tentative dates, the process to register, documents required to apply for the examination, and other information.
BHU LLB Entrance Exam Notification: Important Dates
|Start of the Application process||February 2022|
|Last date of Application submission||February 2022|
|Release of Admit card||A week prior to the examination. |
|BHU UET 2022 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2022|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June 2022|
|Start of counselling||1st week of July 2022|
Documents required for Application:
The candidates will have to upload the following documents at the time of registration along with the application form. The details are given below:
- Scanned copy of candidate's photo (passport size), preferably with white background. The photo must not be more than three months old
- Scanned copy of the candidate's signature.
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
Process to apply for the BHU LLB examination
Candidates can use the following steps to apply for the entrance examination.
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on the New Registration.
Step 3: Enter the information and click on submit.
Step 4: A Login ID and Password will be generated. You will receive this via e-mail.
Filling the Application Form
Step 1: Login using the Registration ID and Password
Step 2: Enter your details.
Step 3: Click on the submit button.
Uploading the Documents
Step 1: Click on the link to upload the required documents.
Step 2: Browse the location where the desired documents are saved in your computer.
Step 3: Choose and upload the documents.
Payment of the Application Fees
- Step 1: Log in to the admission portal.
- Step 2: Choose the Make Payment Options
- Step 3: Enter the details and make the payment.
When the process of fee payment is completed, the preview of the application form will be displayed on your screen (with the application number and the e-receipt). The candidates must save it and take a printout for future use.
BHU LLB Application Fee
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs.600/-|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Rs. 300/-|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||Rs.300/- |
- The BHU LLB Entrance Exam Notification will be available on the official website of the university.
- Read the BHU LLB Entrance Exam Notification carefully before applying for the examination.
- The candidates should ensure that all the details are filled in carefully and correctly.
- The documents should be uploaded according to the format mentioned in the notification.
- Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria issued by the university.
- The BHU LLB Entrance examination form can only be filled out online. No other mode of application will be entertained.
BHU LLB Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
The candidate should be a citizen of India. Candidates from other countries too can apply if they meet the given eligibility requirements.
The candidate must secure 50 percent marks in 10 plus 2 (45 percent for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes candidates)).
Candidates in the final year of their High School can also apply.
The university has not set any minimum age requirements to apply for the examination.
The following Age criteria should be met.
Age limit (as of 1st July 2022):
The age of the candidates should not be more than:
- General Category- 20 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- 22 years
- Scheduled Castes (SC)- 22 years
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)- 22 years
The candidates must have cleared their class 12th or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board. Minimum marks required:
- General Category- 50 per cent
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- 45 per cent
- Scheduled Caste (SC)- 40 per cent
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)- 40 per cent
Now that you have an idea about the registration, process of application, and other relevant details of the BHU LLB exam, you can apply for the same once the university issues the BHU LLB Entrance Exam Notification. You should prepare earnestly. Download the syllabus and purchase the relevant books. Do not waste your time and study systematically. Give it your 100 per cent. You will succeed.