The UP Police Constable Exam is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB), Lucknow. Aspirants who wish to be a part of the Uttar Pradesh Police should apply online for the UP Police Constable Exam once the UPPRPB releases the official notification. The UP Police have not yet released the official notification of the UP Constable Exam 2021. It is essential to know about the UP Police Constable Application form discussed in this article.
Table of Contents
- UP Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
- UP Police Constable: Important Information
- UP Police Constable: Vacancy
- UP Police Constable: Apply Online
- UP Police Constable Application form: Application Fee
- UP Police Constable Eligibility 2022
- UP Police Constable Admit Card
UP Police Constable Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Date||Not Yet Notified/ Announced|
|Application Starting Date||Not Yet Notified/ Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Yet Notified/ Announced|
|Written Exam Date||Not Yet Notified/ Announced|
|Admit Card Released Date||10 to 15 Days Before Exam Date|
|Result Date for Prelims||Not Yet Notified/ Announced|
Note: UPPRPB will soon announce all the necessary dates related to respective events on their Official Website.
UP Police Constable: Important Information
- Candidates must be between 18-22 years of age to apply for the post.
- The selection process of the UP Police Constable post will be of four stages, namely; Written Examination, Document Verification, Physical Measurements Test, and Physical Efficiency Test.
- Candidates who clear all the stages in the selection process will be considered eligible for the post.
UP Police Constable: Vacancy
UPPRPB will release the details for UP Police Constable Vacancy in its recruitment notification 2022. Each year candidates eagerly wait to know how many vacancies will be available. The Board will announce vacancies for the Constable Civil Police and Constable In Pradeshik Armed Constabulary (PAC). As mentioned in the table below, these vacancies will be reserved for various categories such as General, OBC, SC, and ST candidates.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for open vacancies.
- Once the registration dates are announced, eligible candidates can start filling their UP Constable Application form.
- Do check this article before you apply for this exam; it can help you understand eligibility criteria.
UP Police Constable: Apply Online
Candidates must first check and meet the eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting authority before applying for the UP Police Constable Exam 2022; applicants have to fill the UP Police Constable Application form online. Follow the steps to do so.
Direct Link of UP Constable Application form to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 will be activated soon.
Step 1: Click on the website link: http://uppbpb.gov.in/ or the direct link.
Step 2: A new page will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Enter all the required details in the UP Police Constable Application form.
Step 4: Upload all the necessary documents as required. You can use the Testbook Resize Tool to upload the documents as per the instructions.
Step 5: After filling the UP Constable Application form, candidates can pay the application fee and make the final submission.
Step 6: The candidates can pay the UP Police Constable application fee through the following mode of payment, including Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Step 7: Candidates must also take printouts of the application form for future reference.
UP Police Constable Application form: Application Fee
Candidates applying for the post of UP Police Constable recruitment will have to pay an application fee. The application fees will be paid through credit card, debit card, or internet banking. Check the table below to know the required application fees to be paid.
Note: The application fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
UP Police Constable Eligibility 2022
Candidates must first check the required eligibility criteria. The board decides the UP police constable eligibility criteria. Candidates matching the criteria can apply for the post. The details are given below:
UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit
The age limit for male and female candidates are different.
- The male candidates who apply for the post should be of ages between 18-22 years.
- Female candidates should be of ages between 18-25 years to apply for the post.
The age limit of the eligibility criteria of the UP Police Constables Exam has been given below:
|Category||Relaxation||Age Limit (Years)|
|Category||Relaxation||Age Limit (Years)|
|General (Male)||N/A||18 – 22|
|General (Female)||N/A||18 – 25|
|OBC/ SC/ ST (Male)||05 Years||18 – 28|
|OBC/ SC/ ST (Female)||05 Years||18 – 31|
UP Police Constable Nationality & Education Qualification
The other criteria that must be fulfilled are Nationality and educational qualification which is listed below.
|UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria|
|Nationality||Candidates applying for the UP Police Constable recruitment must be Indian Citizens.|
|Education Qualification||Candidates applying for the UP Police Constable recruitment must have passed 10 2 (Intermediate) class or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
UP Police Constable Admit Card
Candidates appearing for the UP Police Constable exam 2022 can follow the steps below to download the UP Police Constable admit card.
Step 1: Click on the direct link (will be activated soon)
Step 2: A new page will appear on the candidate’s screen. Type in your Registration ID and Password in the credentials section.
Step 3: Click on the submit button, and the Admit Card for the UP Police Constable post will be available to the candidates.
Step 4: Follow the same procedure as given above to download the admit card.
We hope through this post; we have cleared your doubts regarding the UP Police Constable Application form. Fill up the application form carefully and double-check before submitting it. You can keep a copy for yourself as document proof.
The total number of vacancies for the UP Police Constable recruitment is not yet announced.
Exam, Verification of submitted documents, Your physical measure and physical strength Test will be conducted by UP state Police designated constable selection process.
To download the UP state Police admission card to appear for the examination, please click on the link mentioned in the admit card section of this article and follow the steps.
Candidates applying for the UP state Police designated constable post application form need to pay an application charge of four hundred only. (400/-)
The candidate should have passed 10 or 12 classes from a well-known board.
Hindi, GK, Numeric Test, aptitude, and reasoning need to prepare for the UP state Police designated constable examination.
Depending on the subject, there is a negative mark of 0.25 for wrong answers.
The cutoff is declared based on the category.
Candidates can apply online. Visit the official website or click on the link to apply for vacancies and then fill up the UP Police Constable Application form.
- UP Police Constable Result- Important Dates, Result, Details, Marks
- UP Police Constable Answer Key- Overview, Important Dates, Answer Key
- UP Police Constable Exam Date- Overview, Syllabus, Admit Card
- UP Police Constable Admit Card- Overview, Admit Card, Documents, Key Points
- UP Police Constable Application Form- Dates, Vacancy, Application Fee