The UP Police will report the authority enrollment notice for the UP Police Constable posts 2021. Competitors who wish to be important for the UPPRPB should apply for the enrollment through web-based mode once the warning is delivered. Competitors should be between 18-22 years old to apply for the post. The determination interaction of the UP Police Constable post will be of four phases, in particular; Written Examination, Document Verification, Physical Measurements Test, and Physical Efficiency Test. Competitors who clear all the UPPRPB stages in the determination interaction will be considered qualified for the post.
Let’s look at the UP Police Constable Eligibility rules as given in the article.
- UP Police Constable Exam: Overview
- UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
- UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria Overview
- UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria As Per Age Limit Criteria
- UP Constable Eligibility Criteria As Per Educational Qualifications
- UP Constable Eligibility Criteria As Per Physical Standards
- UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria As Per Nationality
- What Is The Total Number Of Attempts Permitted For The UP Constable Exam?
- FAQ’s for UP Police Constable Exam Eligibility
UP Police Constable Exam: Overview
The table given below gives a brief overview of the UP Police Constable Exam overview.
|Name of Organisation||UPPRPB|
|UPPRPB Full Form||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow|
|Official Website||UPPRPB Official Website|
|Exam Conducting Body||UPPRPB|
|Post Name||Constable (Horse Rider)|
|Total Vacancy||To be announced|
|Notification Release Date||To be announced|
|Late Date to Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
The UPPRPB will report the UP police constable qualification standards and actual capability subtleties. Competitors should know about the qualification rules and actual capabilities they need to get for the UP police constable enrollment 2021. The candidates who meet the necessary regulations will be considered qualified for the post.
UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria Overview
|Age||Male Candidates: eighteen to twenty-two Years|
Female Candidates: eighteen to twenty-five Years
|Educational Qualification||10 2 (intermediate) class or its equivalent|
|Number of Attempts||NA|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria As Per Age Limit Criteria
- The male competitors who apply for the post ought to be aged between 18-22 years.
- Female competitors ought to be age between 18-25 years to apply for the post.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the principles of the board.
The Relaxations on the age furthest reaches of the qualification rules of the UP Police Constables Exam has been given underneath:
|Category||Relaxation||Age Limit (Years)|
|General (Male)||N/A||18 – 22|
|General (Female)||N/A||18 – 25|
|OBC/ SC/ ST (Male)||05 Years||18 – 28|
|OBC/ SC/ ST (Female)||05 Years||18 – 31|
UP Constable Eligibility Criteria As Per Educational Qualifications
Competitors who apply for the UP Police Constable should have passed the 10 2 (Intermediate) class, or it’s identical from a perceived board.
UP Constable Eligibility Criteria As Per Physical Standards
Competitors should meet the accompanying physical measurements in the physical standards test and go through a physical efficiency test. Applicants need to ensure that they meet the specific boundaries as needed by the board.
a. Male up-and-comers ought to have the ability to run for a distance of 4.8 KM in 27 (Twenty Seven) minutes in a single possibility.
b. Female up-and-comers ought to have the ability to run for a distance of 2.4 KM in 16 (Sixteen) minutes in a single possibility.
Minimum Height Required:
|1||UR/OBC/SC||168 cm||152 cm|
|2||ST||160 cm||147 cm|
Minimum Chest Size Required For Male Candidates:
|General/ OBC & SC||79 cm with expansion of 05 cm (79 cm-84 cm)||Not Applicable|
|ST||77 cm with the expansion of 05 cm (77 cm – 82 cm)||Not Applicable|
Minimum Weight Required For Female Candidates:
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST||Minimum 40 kg||Not Applicable|
UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria As Per Nationality
Aside from educational capability and age limit criteria, candidates are likewise needed to meet the identity rules to apply for the UP police constable test.
- Applicants who apply for the UP police constable enrollment should be Indian Citizens.
- Tibetan evacuee that moved to India before 01 January 1962.
- People who moved from the nations to settle in India like Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania.
What Is The Total Number Of Attempts Permitted For The UP Constable Exam?
There is no authority notice in regards to the number of endeavors. Be that as it may, there is an age limit and different rules the applicants need to meet to go to the test. If the applicants meet the necessary standards, they can endeavor the UP Police Constable enrollment 2021 quite a few times.
Applicants trying to be essential for the UP Police Constable post should guarantee to meet the qualification as above. The qualification rules are perhaps the central aspect that is thought about when an applicant applies for enlistment. The competitors who meet the necessary qualification standards as referenced above will be qualified for going to the assessment.
We hope this article has provided you with the necessary details. Cater to the UP Police Constable Exam Eligibility before filling up the application form. Understand the critical information and requirements of the exam before applying for the examination.
FAQ’s for UP Police Constable Exam Eligibility
Age, educational qualification, nationality, and physical qualification will be the qualification measures a candidate needs to meet before applying for the UP police Constable enrollment 2021.
There is no data regarding the occasions an applicant can apply for the UP Police Constable test.
Male up-and-comers should be eighteen to twenty-two years old, and female applicants should be eighteen to twenty-five years old to apply for the UP Police Constable test 2021.
The candidates who don’t meet the necessities of the qualification measures and guidelines won’t be considered for the post.
No, the Parameters for the physical capability are not equivalent for both female and male applicants.
- TISSNET Exam- Overview, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria
- UP Judiciary Salary & Job Profile- Salary Structure, Stability, Promotion
- Ladakh Police Constable Exam Date- Recruitment, Exam Pattern, Admit Card
- Ladakh Police Constable Salary & Job Profile- Salary details, Job details
- Public Sector Banks And Cooperative Banks | JAIIB Study Notes