The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHCET) is held for admission to Maharashtra's law schools. The CET cell administers an online exam. Candidates can fill out an application form for one of two programs. There are two options: a three-year LLB program and a five-year LLB program. Both programs have their own set of eligibility requirements. However, the application process is the same for both of them. The MHCET Law Entrance Exam Registration for the exam forms part of the application process.
MHCET Law Entrance Exam Registration
There are four steps in the application process for filing the MHCET Law Entrance Exam-
- Registration for MHCET Law Entrance Exam
- Application Form Filing
- Payment of Application fees
- Documents uploading
Registration is the first step of the application process. We will discuss the whole application process in detail below.
Step 1- Registration for MHCET Law Entrance Exam
The registration method for the MHCET Law Entrance Exam is as follows:
- Candidates should go to the MHCET's official website.
- Candidates must choose between a three year LLB and a five year LLB program on the official website.
- There will be a registration link that you must click.
- You can complete the registration form by providing personal information and contact information.
- Candidates must choose a password before submitting the application form.
Step 2- Application form filing
After completing the registration, a number will be produced, which will serve as the application number. The following is the procedure for submitting the application form:
- Applicants must log in with the application number and password they were given.
- Applicants must submit their applications based on their qualifications.
- The application fees must be sent by the applicants.
- Details concerning schooling, such as details about passing the 10th grade, 12th grade, and so on, must be provided. In the event of a three-year LLB, information about graduation is also required.
- Three exam centres must be chosen based on the candidates' preferences.
Step 3- Payment of Application Fees
The application fees can be paid using a variety of methods, including credit card, debit card, internet mode, and net banking. The application fees differ depending on the candidate's category.
For General Category- Rs. 800
For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Class- Rs. 600
Step 4- Online Upload of Documents
Some documents are also required to be uploaded along with the application form which has been given below along with their specifications-
|Signature||10KB to 20KB in .jpg format|
|Scanned Photograph||20KB to 50KB in.jpg format|
|Identity Proof||PDF format|
We hope the article has given you the relevant information about the MHCET Law Entrance Exam Registration, including the whole application process in detail. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many MHCET Law programs are there?
Ans. There are two options: a three-year LLB program or a five-year LLB program.
2. What you must upload papers in addition to the application form?
Ans. Applicants must upload passport-size pictures, signatures, and evidence of identity.
3. What are the four stages in the MHCET Law Entrance Exam application process?
Ans. The application process for the MHCET Law Entrance Exam consists of four steps: Registration, Application form submission, payment of application fees, and uploading of documents.
4. Where can the candidates get themselves registered for the MHCET Law Entrance Exam?
Ans. Candidates can get themselves registered from the MHCET's official website, which is https://cetcell.mahacet.org/.