The recruitment for the MP Judiciary service is done by the MP high court. The examination pattern includes a preliminary test followed by mains and a round of personal interviews. The candidate needs to clear all of these rounds to qualify for the post. The applicants who qualify possess several skills and qualities that make them competent for the job. Here is all that you would want to know about the MP Judiciary Salary & MP Judiciary Job Profile to go ahead and fill up the MP judiciary application form.
Prepare For MP Judiciary Exam Now
MP Judiciary Job Profile – Skills And Competencies
The applicants who qualify for the MP judiciary post usually possess the following skills. If you believe that you possess these qualities then refer to the MP Judiciary Salary & MP Judiciary Job Profile to understand what you are expected to do and how much you will earn.
- Judges are sharp critical thinkers who evaluate the provided evidence and make a decision accordingly.
- They have amazing listening skills and listen to the defendants' statements during the trials and the hearings.
- The judges are well trained to write the verdict instructions and decree.
- They possess good oral communication skills and are well-versed to deliver information and decisions clearly.
- Judges are qualified to read and comprehend complex documents.
- They are able to identify, detect and then solve the problem at hand.
MP Judiciary Job Profile
A Law graduate is eligible to apply to most of the Indian judiciary examinations. A judge enjoys high authority and command. He is responsible to carry out several duties and responsibilities. Here is the MP Judiciary Job Profile:
- They determine if the evidence is of value and effective.
- They need to write the decree on the motions that have been presented by their counsel.
- The judge needs to question the witness and listen to the witness to get any necessary evidence.
- They instruct the jury and hear the allegations of the defence and the prosecuting party.
- In a civil case, the judge is authorized to determine the damage liability.
- In a criminal court, the judge will determine the guilt or the innocence of a criminal defendant and impose a sentence on the defendant if he is found guilty. They also need to let the defendants understand their constitutional rights.
- The judge is responsible for interpreting the law and then specifying how to proceed with the trial.
- They will interpret and apply the laws or precedents to reach a final judgment.
- They need to resolve the disputes between the parties and then determine the outcome of any other kinds of issues.
- The judge has to instruct his juniors on how to consider several facts from the evidence that have been presented in the trial.
- They need to read as well as evaluate the information like claim applications, motions, records, and several documents.
- The judge writes his verdict, opinion, and instruction regarding the claim, case, and dispute.
- They need to preside over any administrative hearing and read the opposing arguments. They are responsible to take part in the plea consultation and clearance in advance of the trial.
- The judge conducts an initial proceeding in any criminal case.
- They are also responsible to accept and to approve the search and the arrest warrants
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
MP Judiciary Salary
The MP high court civil judge earns a salary in the pay scale Rs.27700 – Rs.770 – Rs.33090 -Rs.920 – Rs.40450 – Rs.1080 -Rs.44770.
|Year 1||Rs 27,700 as initial salary plus an annual increment of Rs 770 for 7 years|
|Year 8||Rs 33,090 plus an annual increment of Rs 920 for 8 years|
|Year 15||Rs 40,450 plus an annual increment of Rs 1080 for 4 years|
Along with the salary they also enjoy several perks. Here are the perks listed below:
- Government residence to live in. The square feet area of the house is dependent on the rank of the judge. Apart from this, they get a furniture grant and financial annual funds to maintain the residence.
- They enjoy home guards, gunmen in the case of judicial officers, and escort vehicles.
- The judges get a sedan vehicle at their disposal, fuel allowance, soft loans to purchase a car if they desire.
- Judges enjoy home guards, peons, and personal assistance.
- The judge gets electricity and water allowance too. They get an additional allowance for telephones and gadgets.
- The judges also enjoy medical allowance and reimbursements.
- Children's education allowance, house building allowance, higher qualification allowance, and special allowance for tough locations are also some perks that they enjoy.
- Transfer grants, reimbursements for magazines and newspapers are also things that the judge gets apart from his salary. HRA, travel allowances are also the additional benefits over the salary.
Knowing the MP Judiciary Salary & MP Judiciary Job Profile is important for all those who wish to sit for the MP judiciary examination. The exam is conducted to recruit candidates for the civil judge or the judicial magistrate post. Candidates go through a tough selection process to qualify for the post. The MP Judiciary Salary & MP Judiciary Job Profile makes them understand what roles they need to perform and what reimbursements they can expect if they get selected in the MP judiciary services.
Why should you know MP Judiciary Salary & MP Judiciary Job Profile?
Before you ace, this competitive examination read to know more about the MP Judiciary Salary & Job Profile. It will let you be clear on the kind of opportunities that you will get to work for as well as the reimbursements and perks that the judge gets to enjoy.
Where do I check the MP Judiciary Salary & MP Judiciary Job Profile?
You can check the details of the MP Judiciary Salary & Job Profile on the official website of the MP high court. There you get all the latest information about the salary, perks and the job roles that you will have to perform.
Will my MP Judiciary Salary increase each year?
It depends on the rank in which you are recruited. You will move up the career chain and enjoy a better salary and perks. Also, the salary will get reviewed as per the government pay commission which is declared by the government every few years.