The Madhya Pradesh High Court conducts the Madhya Pradesh Judiciary Exam (MP Civil Judge) to select candidates for Civil Judge Grade II and Judicial Magistrate First Class positions. Preliminary, Mains, and Interview are the three stages of the test. The prelims test is required of all candidates who complete the application. Candidates who pass the prelims will be invited to take the mains exam. The interview process is the final stage. After passing the exam, they will contact you to complete the document verification procedure. Given below is crucial information relating to the MP Judiciary Exam Date.
MP Judiciary Exam Date 2021-22
The High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released the MP Judiciary Exam Date on its official site. Given below is a brief compilation of the important dates relating to the MP Judiciary Exam.
|MP Judiciary Notification||21 Dec 2021|
|Commencement of MP Civil Judge online application||29 Dec 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27 Jan 2022|
|Prelims Admit Card Download||To Be Out Soon|
|MP Civil Judge Prelims Exam Date||To Be Out Soon|
|Mains Admit Card Download||To Be Out Soon|
|MP Judiciary Mains Exam Date||To Be Out Soon|
|MP Civil Judge Mains Result||To Be Out Soon|
Read for more details: MP Judiciary Application Form, MP Judiciary Eligibility, MP Judiciary Syllabus
MP Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
Here are the minimum eligibility criteria for the candidates who wish to appear for the Civil Judge exam. Only eligible candidates applications will be accepted by the Court
Class II MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment examination is open to candidates completing their 3 to 5 year LLB degree from any University recognized by the Government and Bar Councils.
The minimum age limit is 21 years, and the maximum age is 35 years.
- The applicant should be a good moral citizen of India without any inquest in the past.
- The applicants must obtain their Bachelor of Law Degree certificate before filling the online MP Judiciary Application Form.
MP Judiciary Application Form: How To Apply Online?
The MP Judiciary's entire application process is completed online. To correctly fill out the form, check out the below-listed steps:
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh High Court's official website.
- On the home page, click the "MP Judiciary - Civil Judge Recruitment 2021" link.
- To register yourself, you have to provide information such as your name, phone number, and email address. This information i.e registration number and its password will then be forwarded to the candidate's valid mobile number and email address.
- Use your credentials to access the portal.
- Begin filling out the MP Judiciary Application Form online by providing information such as personal details, educational information, a scanned photograph, and signature as per the prescribed format.
- Following that, the payment page will appear. Pay for the online form using one of the payment methods listed on the page, such as UPI, credit card, debit card, mobile wallet, bank challan, and so on.
- Print a copy of the MP Online Judiciary Form for future reference.
Documents To Be Uploaded:
The following documents must be uploaded to the application form:
- Candidates' photographs in passport size.
- Scanned image of Candidates' signature
The documents listed below are required to fill out the MP Judiciary Application Form 2021: –
|Scanned Images||Size||Dimensions in Pixels|
|Latest Photograph (Passport Size)||20KB – 50KB ||200 x 230 |
|Signature of Candidate||10KB – 20KB ||140 x 60 |
MP Judiciary Application Form: Online Fee
The application fee can be paid online. Net Banking, UPI, Debit card, credit card, bank challan, and other methods of payment are available to pay the online application fee for the MP Judiciary exam 2021. After the payment process is completed, the candidate should keep the payment slip copy for reference in the future. The MP Judiciary Exam Application Fee is different for different categories. The MP Judiciary Application Form Fee for different categories is as follows:
|OBC( Other Backward Classes)||Rs. 1046.82|
|EWS( Economically weaker sections)||Rs. 1046.82|
Details To Be Filled For MP Judiciary Application Form 2021:
The following are the details that must be entered during the online registration process for the judicial services examination in Madhya Pradesh.
- Name of Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Pin Code
- Language Known
MP Judiciary Application Form Correction:
Before registering for the exam, applicants should read all of the instructions carefully. If the candidates notice any errors after submitting the MP Online Judiciary Form, they must contact the MPHC commission. The candidates will be given a fair chance to make up for their mistakes by MPHC officials. Applicants have a limited amount of time to make corrections.