The Madhya Pradesh Judiciary Exam (MP Civil Judge) is held by the Madhya Pradesh High Court to select candidates for Civil Judge Grade II and Judicial Magistrate First Class seats. The test is divided into three stages: preliminary, mains, and interview. All candidates who complete the application must take the preliminary exam. Candidates who pass the preliminary examination will be invited to sit for the main examination. The final stage is the interview procedure. The High Court will contact you after passing the exam to complete the document verification process. Given below in this article is information regarding the MP Judiciary Admit card.
MP Judiciary Admit Card
The MP Judiciary Admit Card 2021 will be distributed by the High Court of Madhya Pradesh in the first week of August 2021. According to the schedule, the Civil Judge Mains Exam will be held on the 13th and 14th of August. As a result, after downloading the MP Civil Judge Admit Card, candidates should double-check it. The date, time, and location are all specified on the MP Judiciary Admit Card. Applicants must first log in using their credentials, then proceed to the MP Civil Judge Admit Card download page. Those waiting to get their admit cards can do so by going to the official website.
How To Download The MP Judicial Services Admit Card?
The candidates can download the MP Judicial Services Admit Card by visiting the official site of the Madhya Pradesh high court after announcing the official date of the release of the admit card. The following given below are the steps that candidates should follow to download the MP Judicial Services Admit Card.
1. Visit the official website of the MP High Court.
2. Click on the Recruitment/Results area on the site.
3. Look for the recent update (if any) relating to the MP Judicial Services Admit Card.
4. If any link is visible, click on the provided link.
5. Log in to the site and download the admit card for future references.
What Information Is Available On The MP Judiciary Admit Card?
There are various types of information given in the MP Judicial Services Admit Card. Given below is a brief compilation of the information that is available on the admit card:
1. Name of father or mother
2. Date of the exam at the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
3. Duration of the exam
4. Category of the candidate
6. Name of the candidate and number of attempts.
7. Name of the exam
8. Signature of the examiner.
9. Timings for the Exam
10. Signature of the Exam Counselor
11. Exam Center by date of birth
Errors In The MP Judicial Services Admit Card
In case of the information which has been provided in the admit card does not match with the information which has been provided during the time of registration. The candidate should contact the concerned authority. They will try to re-correct the discrepancy within the least possible time. The following are a few cases where the candidate should immediately inform the concerned authority regarding the error:
1. If the candidate's picture on the admit card is not visible or not clear.
2. If the candidate's name has been spelt wrong.
3. If, after successful registration, the candidate is unable to download their admit card.
4. If the DA/ PwD status of the candidate is wrong.
Documents That Are Necessary For The Exam Hall Other Than The Admit Card
The list which has been provided below is of things which are necessary to carry to the exam hall other than the hall ticket/ admit card:
1. Driving License
2. ID Proof which has a gazetted officer has authorized
3. An ID Proof issued by the government
4. Aadhaar Card
5. Voter ID
7. Ration Card
8. Bank Passbook
9. Employee ID
10. PAN Card
11. College ID
Some Very Important Instructions To The Candidates
There are some instructions that every candidate must know as they are of very high importance. These instructions have been listed below:
1. The MP Judicial Services Admit Card will offer instructions for the exam day.
2. At the time of the examination, you must present a valid photo ID.
3. Double-check all of the information on the MP Judiciary Admit Card.
4. You should keep the admit card safe until you are ready to enrol.
5. At the time of registration, an admit card will be required.
6. Contact the appropriate authorities if you have any concerns with the creation of admission cards.
7. To the exam location, bring a printout of your admission card.
8. The Admit Card will reveal the date, time, and location of the examination.
We hope you found this blog related to the MP Judicial Services Admit Card helpful. Keep in touch with our site to stay updated on all the important details. If there are any queries regarding the exam, feel free to contact us anytime.