MP High Court has announced the Start & End Date to apply for the MP Judiciary 2021-22 Recruitment for Civil Judge. Candidates will have to review the Eligibility Criteria of the MP Judiciary exam before filling the MP Judiciary Form Online. Officials in Madhya Pradesh have announced 123 vacancies for Civil Judges in the Madhya Pradesh Judiciary System. The MP Judicial Services Online Application Form for the post of Civil Judge can be filled on the official website of the MP High Court. The aspiring candidates will have to submit the Application form online prior to the last date of submission of the form i.e. 27 Jan 2022. To learn more about the MP Judicial Services Application Form, go through the entire post.
MP Judicial Sevices Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|MP Judiciary Notification
|21 Dec 2021
|Commencement of MP Civil Judge online application
|29 Dec 2021
|Last Date to Apply Online
|27 Jan 2022
MP Judicial Sevices Application Form 2021: Main Documents Required
The list of documents that are mandatory to complete the MP Civil Judge application form is listed in this section. Scroll down to verify the documents you'll need to complete the MPHC online form.
- Graduation Marks Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Identification Proof
- Category Certificate
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Valid and Active Email ID
- Valid and Active Mobile Number
- Candidate's Signature
MP Judiciary Application Form: How To Apply Online?
The MP Judiciary's entire application process is completed online. To correctly fill out the form, check out the below-listed steps:
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh High Court's official website.
- On the home page, click the "MP Judiciary - Civil Judge Recruitment 2021" link.
- To register yourself, you have to provide information such as your name, phone number, and email address. This information i.e registration number and its password will then be forwarded to the candidate's valid mobile number and email address.
- Use your credentials to access the portal.
- Begin filling out the MP Judiciary Application Form online by providing information such as personal details, educational information, a scanned photograph, and signature as per the prescribed format.
- Following that, the payment page will appear. Pay for the online form using one of the payment methods listed on the page, such as UPI, credit card, debit card, mobile wallet, bank challan, and so on.
- Print a copy of the MP Online Judiciary Form for future reference.
Documents To Be Uploaded:
The following documents must be uploaded to the application form:
- Candidates' photographs in passport size.
- Scanned image of Candidates' signature
The documents listed below are required to fill out the MP Judiciary Application Form 2021: –
|Dimensions in Pixels
|Latest Photograph (Passport Size)
|20KB – 50KB
|200 x 230
|Signature of Candidate
|10KB – 20KB
|140 x 60
MP Judicial Sevices Application Form: Online Fee
The application fee can be paid online. Net Banking, UPI, Debit card, credit card, bank challan, and other methods of payment are available to pay the online application fee for the MP Judiciary exam 2021. After the payment process is completed, the candidate should keep the payment slip copy for reference in the future. The MP Judiciary Exam Application Fee is different for different categories. The MP Judiciary Application Form Fee for different categories is as follows:
|OBC( Other Backward Classes)
|EWS( Economically weaker sections)
Details To Be Filled For MP Judicial Services Application Form 2021:
The following are the details that must be entered during the online registration process for the judicial services examination in Madhya Pradesh.
- Name of Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Pin Code
- Language Known
MP Judicial Services Application Form Correction:
Before registering for the exam, applicants should read all of the instructions carefully. If the candidates notice any errors after submitting the MP Online Judiciary Form, they must contact the MPHC commission. The candidates will be given a fair chance to make up for their mistakes by MPHC officials. Applicants have a limited amount of time to make corrections.
What is the last date to submit the online MP Judiciary Application Form
The last date to submit the online application form for MP Judiciary Exam 2021 is 27 Jan 2022.
What is the Application Form fee for MP Judiciary Exam for General Category?
The application form fee for MP Judiciary Exam for General Category is Rs.1046.82.
Specify the age limit of candidates to apply for the MP Judiciary 2021 Exam?
The lower age limit of candidates is twenty-one years and the upper age limit is thirty-five years to apply for the MP Judiciary 2021 Exam.
We hope that we have given you a clear picture of everything you need to know about the MP Judiciary Application form. Continue to check back here and on the MPHC's official website for more information. We will keep you up to date on any changes to the MP Judiciary Application Form. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.