MP Judicial Services Result
MP Judicial Services Result: The Madhya Pradesh High Court holds the Madhya Pradesh or MP Judiciary Exam for Judicial Magistrate First Class or Civil Judge Grade II applicants. Madhya Pradesh High Court will provide the MP Judiciary Result for applicants who will appear for the Madhya Pradesh Judicial Services examination. Official notification was released on 21st December 2021. Interested applicants can go to the official web portal and obtain the notice. The notification was announced for a total of 123 vacancies. The exam date for the MP Judicial Services civil judge 2022 exam will be announced soon.
MP Judicial Services Result - Important Dates
|MP Judiciary Services Exam 2022 Notification Release Date||21 Dec 2021|
|Commencement of MP Civil Judge 2022 online application||29 Dec 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27 Jan 2022|
|MP Civil Judge 2022 Prelims Admit Card Download||To Be Out Soon|
|MP Civil Judge 2022 Prelims Exam Date||To Be Out Soon|
|MP Civil Judge 2022 Mains Admit Card Download||To Be Out Soon|
|MP Civil Judge 2022 Mains Exam Date||To Be Out Soon|
|MP Civil Judge 2022 Mains Result||To Be Out Soon|
MP Judicial Services Selection Process
MP Judicial Services Selection Process is a three-stage process which is as follows:
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
MP Judiciary Result
The results of the MP Judiciary will be announced separately for the prelims and mains. The government holds the MP Civil Judge recruiting examinations for Civil Judge positions with a restricted number of openings. Only candidates who pass all of the selection steps will be considered for this position.
- The roll numbers of all candidates who pass the MP Civil Judge test will be included in the final result.
- Applicants who pass all screening processes for the MP Civil Judge position will be asked to verify their documents.
- In this article, we'll go through how to get your MP Judiciary Result.
How To Check The MP Judiciary Result?
Applicants who are having trouble accessing the official site to view the MP Judiciary Result can follow these step-by-step instructions on checking the results without any problems.
- The first step in finding out the outcome is to go to the Madhya Pradesh High Court's official site.
- The website's homepage will then appear.
- We can observe the number of circulars, advertisement pdfs, test updates, and so on on the webpage.
- Now go to the notices/exam updates section and click the link.
- Then you'll be sent to a different page of the website, where you'll find the link "MP Civil Judge Result 2022."
- Then, on the appropriate result link, click.
- In the blank places on the page, you must input the candidates' information, such as their registration number/hall ticket.
- Now type in your credentials and press the enter key.
- On the computer screen, the MP Judiciary Result 2022 is presented.
- Download the result and print it for future reference.
Details To Be Checked In MP Judiciary Result
The roll numbers of all the chosen applicants will be included in the MP Judiciary Result. As a result, this is a very significant document for candidates taking the tests, and they should carefully study it. As soon as the candidates obtain the MP Civil Judge Result, they must double-check all of the following details:
- The successful candidates' names and application numbers
- Cut-off lines
- Key to the final answers
- Application for the mains
MP Judiciary Merit List 2022
The MP Judicial exam merit list is only published on the Madhya Pradesh High Court's official website. The name and registration numbers of the applicants who received the highest grade in the exam are listed on the merit list. As a result, if your name appears on the merit list, you've qualified.
MP Judiciary Qualifying Marks
For appearing in the mains examination, candidates must get the minimum qualifying mark in the prelims exam. In the table below, we've included the qualifying marks for each category for prelims.
|Category||Total Marks||Minimum % required||Minimum marks required|
The ranking above is dependent on qualifying marks from the prior year. This year's qualifying marks are expected to be the same as last year's. A variety of elements go into determining the qualifying marks. The elements that determine qualifying marks have previously been stated.
We have covered all of the specifics of the MP Judiciary Result 2022 in this post. We hope you found this information about the MP Civil Judge Result to be informative. All candidates applying for the MP Civil Judge position should review all other test-related material accessible on Oliveboard, including the exam pattern, curriculum, reservation categories, significant dates, and much more.
Start Preparing For MP Judiciary Exam
FAQ's on MP Judiciary Result 2021
1. When will the MP Judiciary Prelims Result 2021 be declared?
We do not have a specific date for the release of the results; however, as soon as we do, we will update this website with the most up-to-current links to obtain the MP Judiciary Result 2021.
2. What is the site where I can find the MP Judiciary Result 2021?
To find out the MPHC Judicial Service Exam result 2021, applicants may go to the Madhya Pradesh High Court's main site.
3. How can I get a copy of the MP Judiciary Merit List for 2021?
To get the MP Judiciary Merit List pdf, go to the MPHC main site and log in using your registration number, password, and date of birth.