SSC has released the Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s) for SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2019) Tier-II Exam. The Computer Based Examination of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II) 2019 was conducted by the Commission from 15.11.2020 to 18.11.2020 at different centres all over the country. The Staff Selection Commission has notified on its official website the candidates’ Response Sheet along with the Final Answer Keys is now available on the link given below. The candidates may login in the link provided below by using their Examination Roll No. and Password.
SSC CGL Answer Key For SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2– Check Here
|Release of Final Answer Key||28.02.2021|
|Availability of Answer Key on Website||28.02.2021 (04:00 PM) to 20.03.2021 (04:00 PM)|
How to download SSC CGL Answer Key 2020?
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above or click here
Step 2: Enter the required credentials, your user id and password as per your admission certificate/ E-Admit card.
Step 3: Click on the login button, You will be able to download question paper for Assessment Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019 Tier 2.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2020 Tier 1 – Check Here
The candidates’ Response Sheet along with the tentative Answer Keys are now available on the link given below.
For checking the answer keys, candidates need to put their User ID and Password (as per admission certificate).
2. SSC CGL Answer Key – Official Notice
2.1 Download official notice here
3. SSC CGL 2020 Mock Test Series
SSC CGL Mock Tests will help you prepare for the actual exam because they will give you an idea of how the pressure and situation will be and this will help you feel more confident and more prepared. These Mock tests will also help you in judging and understanding your strengths and weaknesses so that you can work on them better. Check what’s in store for you:
- 20 Mocks for SSC CGL Tier 2 (10 each for Quant & English)
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- SSC CGL Admit Card Status Out 2021 – Check Your Status Here
- 50 Important History Questions | For UP Police SI/ ASI, UPSSSC PET
- National Movement of India 1905-1940 For UPSSSC PET 2021
- Complete List of Top Upcoming Government Exams 2021: Latest Updates
- SSC CGL Marks – Know your Scorecard
- List of Governors, CMs and CJIs (July 2021) | Free GK Ebook