The Staff Selection Commission conducts direct recruitment of eligible candidates through a series of online and offline examination every year. Selected candidates are recruited to the various Govt. offices, ministries and departments- Auditor, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Assistant, Tax Assistant, and many others. In this blog, we will share with you the SSC CGL 2019-20 Vacancies (Tentative). Find the Vacancies below
1. SSC CGL Vacancy 2019-20
Each year the number of SSC CGL 2019-20 vacancies for the various posts under SSC CGL change. Let’s have a look at the SSC CGL 2019-20 Vacancies. These vacancies are as per the latest updated vacancy released by the SSC on 29th June 2020.
Download the SSC CGL Vacancies 2019-20 PDF here:
2. SSC CGL Vacancy 2020: Tier 2, Tier 3 & Tier 4 Exam Pattern
2.1 SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020: Tier 2
Tier 2 consists of 4 papers: Paper I, Paper-II, Paper III and Paper IV and will be conducted online. Each paper comprises of 100 questions with a maximum marks of 200. A total of 120 mins is allotted to the candidate to write the paper.
We have a total of 4 papers in Tier 2 as mentioned below:
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language Comprehension
- General Studies (Finance & Economics & Governance)
|Paper||Name of Test||No.of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|I||Quantitative Ability||100||200||120 mins|
|II||English Language Comprehension||100||200|
|IV||General Studies (Paper-I Finance & Economics & Paper-II Governance)||100||200|
Note: The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for Paper-II English Comprehension.
There are a few highlights that are needed to be kept in mind when we go for the preparation of Tier 2. Read below to know:
- In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
- In Tier-II, Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts
- Paper-III of Tier-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and Statistical Investigator Grade-II in the office of Registrar General, India (M/o Home Affairs) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- In Tier-II, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
2.3 SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020: Tier 3
Tier 3 will be descriptive paper and will be pen and paper-based examination. Candidates will be given a total of 60 minutes for this exam and will be in English/Hindi.
|S.No||Name of Test||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Descriptive Paper in English / Hindi (Writing of Essay, Precis, Letter, Application, etc.)||100||60 mins|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020: Tier 4
The SSC CGL exam is conducted for various types of profiles, hence, in this stage post, specific test/verification is done. The tests are as followed:
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Skill Test (wherever applicable)
- Document Verification
This was all from us in this blog, SSC CGL Vacancies. Stay tuned with Oliveboard for more exam related information.
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here