The Staff Selection Commission conducts direct recruitment of eligible candidates through a series of online and offline examination every year. Selected candidates are recruited to the various Govt. offices, ministries and departments- Auditor, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Assistant, Tax Assistant, and many others. In this blog, we will share with you the SSC CGL 2020-21 Vacancies (Tentative). Find the Vacancies below
SSC CGL Vacancy 2020-21 | Know Here
The Tentative vacancies released for the SSC CGL 2020-21 examination are 6506 (Group ‘B’ Gazetted-250, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted-3513, Group ‘C’-2743).
Note: The complete details of the vacancies for various posts would be updated here once released by SSC. The same will be notified by SSC in due course.
Check Your All India Standing. Attempt a free mock test here
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
SSC CGL Vacancy 2019
Each year the number of SSC CGL 2019-20 vacancies for the various posts under SSC CGL change. Let’s have a look at the SSC CGL 2019-20 Vacancies. These vacancies are as per the latest updated vacancy released by the SSC on 29th June 2020.
Download the SSC CGL Vacancies 2019-20 PDF here:
SSC CGL Vacancy 2020: Tier 2, Tier 3 & Tier 4 Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020: Tier 2
Tier 2 consists of 4 papers: Paper I, Paper-II, Paper III and Paper IV and will be conducted online. Each paper comprises of 100 questions with maximum marks of 200. A total of 120 mins is allotted to the candidate to write the paper.
We have a total of 4 papers in Tier 2 as mentioned below:
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language Comprehension
- General Studies (Finance & Economics & Governance)
|Paper||Name of Test||No.of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|I||Quantitative Ability||100||200||120 mins|
|II||English Language Comprehension||100||200|
|IV||General Studies (Paper-I Finance & Economics & Paper-II Governance)||100||200|
Note: The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for Paper-II English Comprehension.
There are a few highlights that are needed to be kept in mind when we go for the preparation of Tier 2. Read below to know:
- In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
- In Tier-II, Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts
- Paper-III of Tier-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and Statistical Investigator Grade-II in the office of Registrar General, India (M/o Home Affairs) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- In Tier-II, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020: Tier 3
Tier 3 will be descriptive paper and will be pen and paper-based examination. Candidates will be given a total of 60 minutes for this exam and will be in English/Hindi.
|S.No||Name of Test||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Descriptive Paper in English / Hindi (Writing of Essay, Precis, Letter, Application, etc.)||100||60 mins|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2020: Tier 4
The SSC CGL exam is conducted for various types of profiles, hence, in this stage post, specific test/verification is done. The tests are as followed:
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Skill Test (wherever applicable)
- Document Verification
This was all from us in this blog, SSC CGL Vacancies. Stay tuned with Oliveboard for more exam related information.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें