The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) has announced the dates of online registration for the CAIIB examination. The process of registration will begin on 30th September 2022 and end on 20th October 2022. The online CAIIB examination will be held from 27th November to 10th December 2022. The Institute conducts the CAIIB examination twice a year. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the Institute's official website from 30th September 2022. This article will provide you with the details of the CAIIB Application Form.
CAIIB Application process will start on 30th September 2022
Apply Online Here
CAIIB Application Form
Documents To Upload During The CAIIB Registration
The candidates will have to upload the following documents at the time of registration along with the application form. The details are given below:
- Scanned copy of candidate's photo (passport size), preferably with white background
- The photo must not be more than 3 months old
- Scanned copy of the candidate's signature.
- Acceptable formats are jpg, or .jpeg,
Process To Fill The CAIIB Application Form
Candidates can follow the below steps to fill the CAIIB Application form
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the Institute- www.iibf.org.in
Step 2 – On the home page, click on Examination/ Courses
Step 3 – Next, click on the ‘Flagship Courses' option in the drop-down menu.
Step 4 – Select CAIIB
Step 5 – Click on Apply Online.
Step 6 – Login with your membership number and password
Step 7 – Read the instructions carefully and click on accept.
Step 8 – Fill in the details like mode, medium, examination centre, place of work etc.
Step 9 – Click on Preview
(Crosscheck your CAIIB Application form, ensure that all details are spelt correctly and filled in properly in the form)
Step 10 – Click on accept and submit.
You will be redirected to the payment page.
Payment Of Fees
Step 11 – Select the payment option (credit/ debit card/ net banking)
Follow the instructions provided on the screen to complete the process of payment.
Step 12 – Take a printout of the Registration Form and the fee receipt for future use.
- After submitting the payment information, wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 – 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take longer in certain cases. DO NOT press the submit button again or the Back or Refresh button.
- If the payment is debited from your account and the transaction is not successful, the debited amount will be refunded to your account within 10 to 12 working days.
- Candidates must provide the correct Mobile number and e-mail address to receive the application confirmation and other correspondence from the Institute.
CAIIB Application Fees: The application fees differ for each attempt. The fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|CAIIB Exam Attempts||Application Fee|
|1st Attempt fee||Rs.3,000/- GST|
|2nd Attempt fee||Rs.1,300/- GST|
|3rd Attempt fee||Rs.1,300/- GST|
|4th Attempt Fee||Rs.1,300/- GST|
- From 30.06.2022 to 06.10.2022 - Normal Examination fees
- From 07.10.2022 to 13.10.2022 - Normal Examination fees plus Rs 100/-
- From 14.10.2022 to 20.10.2022 - Normal Examination fees plus Rs 200/-
Important Dates in December Cycle
The dates for the exam to be held in December have been given below in the table in detail –
|Starting of Application Process||30.09.2022|
|Last Date of Registration ||20.10.2022|
|CAIIB- Advanced Bank Management Exam date||27-11-2022|
|CAIIB- Bank Financial Management Exam date||04-12-2022|
|CAIIB- Rural Banking ||10-12-2022|
|CAIIB/ CAIIB ELEC-Retail Banking||10-12-2022|
|CAIIB/ CAIIB ELEC-Human Resources Management||10-12-2022|
|CAIIB/ CAIIB ELEC-Information Technology||10-12-2022|
|CAIIB/ CAIIB ELEC-Risk Management ||10-12-2022|
|CAIIB/ CAIIB ELEC-Central Banking||10-12-2022|
Important Guidelines For Filling The CAIIB Application Form
- The candidates should ensure that all the details are filled in carefully and correctly. No corrections are allowed once CAIIB Application Form is submitted.
- The candidate must meet the eligibility requirement issued by the examination authority. If not, the Institute will cancel their candidature.
- The candidate can fill the CAIIB Application Form online only. The Institute will accept no other modes of application.
- Read all the provided instructions carefully before filling in the application form.
CAIIB Eligibility Criteria
Candidates wishing to apply for the CAIIB exam must meet the required eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must have completed the JAIIB or Part 1 of the associate exam. The membership should not be in arrears.
Number Of Attempts
- The candidates must pass the examination within the time limit of two years.
- Candidates who are unable to clear the examination within the stipulated time are required to register again afresh.
- The time limit of two years starts from the date of registration. The attempts are counted whether the candidates take the examination or otherwise.
- Candidates will be allowed to hold credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt until the expiry of the time limit for passing the CAIIB exam.
- The examination is open only to members of the Institute.
- Anyone working in the banking & finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the Institute can apply for membership.
Now that you have an idea about the CAIIB Application form filling procedure and other relevant details, you can apply for the examination once the application window is open. You must start preparing earnestly to crack the examination. Download the syllabus and buy the relevant books. Do not waste your time and study systematically. You will certainly succeed.
How do I register for the CAIIB examination?
You will be able to apply online through the official website of the Institute from 11th May 2022. Candidates can file the CAIIB Application Form online only. They won't accept any other modes.
Can I edit my CAIIB Application Form after submission?
There is no provision to edit your application form after the final submission. You must ensure that all details are filled in carefully and correctly.
What is the application fee for the CAIIB examination?
The application fees differ for each attempt. The fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates applying for the CAIIB examination have to pay the fees in the following manner.