The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) will be announcing the dates for the June cycle of CAIIB 2023. This year the syllabus and exam pattern of CAIIB has been changed. The Institute conducts the CAIIB examination twice a year. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the Institute's official website when the application process begins. This article will provide you with the details of the CAIIB Application Form.
Apply Online Here [Link Inactive]
CAIIB 2023 Application Form
These are the Registration dates and registration fees for CAIIB June 2023 and CAIIB December 2023 cycles.
CAIIB June 2023 Registration Dates
|CAIIB 2023 Online Registration Begins||1st April 2023|
|CAIIB 2023 Online Registration Closes (with Late Fee)||21st April 2023|
CAIIB June 2023 Registration Schedule
|1st April 2023 to 7th April 2023||Rs 5000/-|
|8th April 2023 to 14th April 2023||Rs. 5000 + Rs. 100|
|15th April 2023 to 21st April 2023||Rs. 5000 + Rs. 200|
Take A CAIIB Mock Test Now
CAIIB December 2023 Registration Dates
|CAIIB 2023 Online Registration Begins||1st September 2023|
|CAIIB 2023 Online Registration Closes (with Late Fee)||21st September 2023|
CAIIB October 2023 Registration Schedule
|1st September 2023 to 7th September 2023||Rs 5000/-|
|8th September 2023 to 14th September 2023||Rs. 5000 + Rs. 100|
|15th September 2023 to 21st September 2023||Rs. 5000 + Rs. 200|
Documents To Upload During The CAIIB Registration
The candidates will have to upload the following documents at the time of registration along with the application form. The details are given below:
- Scanned copy of the candidate's photo (passport size), preferably with white background
- The photo must not be more than 3 months old
- Scanned copy of the candidate's signature.
- Acceptable formats are jpg, or .jpeg,
Process To Fill The CAIIB 2023 Application Form
Candidates can follow the below steps to fill the CAIIB Application form
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the Institute- www.iibf.org.in
Step 2 – On the home page, click on Examination/ Courses
Step 3 – Next, click on the ‘Flagship Courses' option in the drop-down menu.
Step 4 – Select CAIIB
Step 5 – Click on Apply Online.
Step 6 – Login with your membership number and password
Step 7 – Read the instructions carefully and click on accept.
Step 8 – Fill in the details like mode, medium, examination center, place of work, etc.
Step 9 – Click on Preview
(Crosscheck your CAIIB Application form, ensure that all details are spelt correctly and filled in properly in the form)
Step 10 – Click on accept and submit.
You will be redirected to the payment page.
Payment Of Fees
Step 11 – Select the payment option (credit/ debit card/ net banking)
Follow the instructions provided on the screen to complete the process of payment.
Step 12 – Take a printout of the Registration Form and the fee receipt for future use.
- After submitting the payment information, wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 – 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take longer in certain cases. DO NOT press the submit button again or the Back or Refresh button.
- If the payment is debited from your account and the transaction is not successful, the debited amount will be refunded to your account within 10 to 12 working days.
- Candidates must provide the correct Mobile number and e-mail address to receive the application confirmation and other correspondence from the Institute.
CAIIB Application Fees: The application fees differ for each attempt. The fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|ATTEMPTS||FEES FOR MEMBERS(RS.)|
|First attempt fee||5,000*|
|Second attempt fee||1,300*|
|Third attempt fee||1,300*|
|Fourth attempt fee||1,300*|
|Fifth attempt fee||1,300*|
Important Guidelines For Filling The CAIIB Application Form
- The candidates should ensure that all the details are filled in carefully and correctly. No corrections are allowed once CAIIB Application Form is submitted.
- The candidate must meet the eligibility requirement issued by the examination authority. If not, the Institute will cancel their candidature.
- The candidate can fill out the CAIIB Application Form online only. The Institute will accept no other modes of application.
- Read all the provided instructions carefully before filling in the application form.
CAIIB 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates wishing to apply for the CAIIB exam must meet the required eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must have completed the JAIIB or Part 1 of the associate exam. The membership should not be in arrears.
Number Of Attempts
The passing criteria have been given as follows:
- A candidate can avail 5 attempts for completion of each exam (JAIIB / DB&F / SOB / CAIIB) but, within a maximum period of three years, whichever is earlier.
- This attempt will be counted from the time the candidate registers for the exam.
- These 5 attempts need not be consecutive.
- Candidates unable to pass the examination within 3 years or 5 attempts, whichever is earlier, will need to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not receive credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
- The time limit of 3 years or 5 attempts, whichever is earlier, will start from the date of registration for the first attempt.
- Attempts will be counted when the candidate applies for the exam, irrespective of whether the candidate appears for any examination or not.
- A candidate will be eligible to apply for any five examinations out of the six examinations within the stipulated period of three years.
- If a candidate avails of all five attempts before the completion of three years, they will have to re-enroll afresh. Similarly, if a candidate does not avail five attempts but three years are over, they will have to re-enroll themselves afresh.
- The examination is open only to members of the Institute.
- Anyone working in the banking & finance industry whose employer is an Institutional Member of the Institute can apply for membership.
Now that you have an idea about the CAIIB Application form filling procedure and other relevant details, you can apply for the examination once the application window is open. You must start preparing earnestly to crack the examination. Download the syllabus and buy the relevant books. Do not waste your time and study systematically. You will certainly succeed.
How do I register for the CAIIB examination?
You will be able to apply online through the official website of the Institute. Candidates can file the CAIIB Application Form online only. They won't accept any other modes.
Can I edit my CAIIB Application Form after submission?
There is no provision to edit your application form after the final submission. You must ensure that all details are filled in carefully and correctly.
What is the application fee for the CAIIB examination?
The application fees differ for each attempt. The fee once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates applying for the CAIIB examination have to pay the fees in the following manner.