CAIIB Eligibility – CAIIB is an abbreviation for Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bakers. This test is conducted twice a year by the IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance). The IIBF was founded in 1928 and now has over 700 financial institutes and banks as members. CAIIB is one of the most prestigious exams offered by the IIBF; it is available after passing the JAIIB test. The fundamental goal of this examination is to elicit the greatest performance from executives and personnel currently employed in the financial and banking sectors. This test is used to assess general banking management and advanced decision-making procedures. Candidates in this test have the option of taking one optional exam and two mandatory examinations. This test is only available in an offline form. It is the major instrument of the IIBF for providing advanced skills and knowledge related to decision-making, general bank management, and risk management to current personnel in the banking and finance area.
The CAIIB certifications are generally accepted in the banking business. Candidates for this test mostly include employees of SIDBI, RBI, NABARD regional rural banks, commercial banks, and cooperative banks, among others. Continue reading for details on the CAIIB Eligibility criteria.
CAIIB 2023 Eligibility
According to the official website of the IIBF, only candidates who have finished the JAIIB or PART-I test arranged for the associate examination are eligible. Another thing that applicants must keep in mind is that the membership subscription must not be mandatory in arrears.
There are several other crucial criteria for passing the exam, which are as follows:
- After registering, students will be able to take the CAIIB test for a maximum of three years. Following that, students will be unable to take the exam in accordance with the most recent CAIIB 2023 exam pattern.
- Whether the individual appears for the CAIIB 2023 test, the attempts will be counted.
- Candidates will be permitted to retain credit for subsequent attempts in topics they have been able to pass.
- CAIIB 2023 registration will be valid for three years, following which applicants will need to re-register for the next CAIIB test.
The following are some of the critical procedures that candidates must take when filling out the application form.
- When the IIBF publishes the official notification on the Internet, registration for the CAIIB test begins. Candidates must complete the CAIIB registration form online exclusively.
- Candidates who want to take the Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers test must complete the qualifying requirements before filling out the CAIIB Application Form.
- Candidates who match the CAIIB Eligibility criteria specified by the IIBF can fill out the CAIIB Online Application form. Candidates can visit the official website for further details.
CAIIB 2023 Application Form
The following are the steps to fill out the CAIIB Application Form:
Step 1 – Go to the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
Step 2 – On the home page, click the ‘Examination/Courses' button.
Step 3 – Now, from the dropdown menu, select ‘Flagship Courses.'
Step 4 – Choose CAIIB and then click the ‘Apply Online' button.
Step 5 – Enter your membership number and password to log in.
Step 6 – Carefully read the instructions before clicking Accept.
Step 7 – Fill in the data such as mode, media, test center, place of employment, and so on.
Step 8 – Click on ‘preview' to double-check the CAIIB Application form, ensuring that all of the information is valid and spelled correctly.
Step 9 – For online payment, click ‘accept and submit.'
Step 10 – To complete the procedure, choose a payment method (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 11 – Upon completion, print the fee receipt and the CAIIB test 2021 Registration form.
Important Notice – The CAIIB 2023 Application Process
- After providing your payment information, please wait for a response from the server; the request may take 1 to 5 seconds to process, but it may take longer in some situations. DO NOT PRESS THE SUBMIT, BACK, OR REFRESH BUTTONS YET AGAIN.
- If the money is charged from the candidate's account and the transaction is unsuccessful or completed, the Institute will reimburse the whole amount through electronic transfer within 10-12 working days of the transaction date.
- Applicants must include a valid mobile phone number and email address to receive application confirmation and other correspondence from the Institute.
Application Fee for CAIIB
The CAIIB application fee has been determined by the IIBF based on the number of tries made by the candidates. Candidates must register for each try independently. The CAIIB exam registration cost is as follows:
|ATTEMPTS||FEES FOR MEMBERS(RS.)|
|First attempt fee||5,000*|
|Second attempt fee||1,300*|
|Third attempt fee||1,300*|
|Fourth attempt fee||1,300*|
|Fifth attempt fee||1,300*|
Important Note –
- The IIBF levies a normal cost for the CAIIB test to applicants who register during the first week of registration.
- The fees for the second and third weeks of registration will be the usual examination fee plus Rs. 100/-, and the fees for the fourth week of registration will be the regular examination fee plus Rs. 200/-.
- If the registration deadline is extended beyond 4 weeks, the examination costs will be the standard examination fee of Rs. 200/- for the additional days.
When does the IIBF administer the CAIIB exam?
The IIBF administers the CAIIB test twice a year, in June and November.
What is the passing score for the CAIIB exam?
After registering, candidates must pass the exam within two years. If a candidate fails to pass the test within these two years, they must re-register for the exam.
What is the anticipated CAIIB test date for 2023?
As of now the tentative time of conduct for the CAIIB exam is June 2023.