JKSSB Junior Assistant Application Form 2022
The official notification for JKSSB Junior Assistant 2022 is released on the official website. The application start and end dates for the Junior assistant exam are 20th February 2022 and 20th March 2022. In this section, we will be looking at the process of applying online.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam - Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Number of positions||213 (89 for DMRRR & 124 for Rural Development & Panchayati Raj)|
|Exam Date ||To be announced |
|Application Start and End Date||10th Feb 2022 - 10th March 2022 (DMRRR), 20th Feb 2022 - 20th March 2022 (Rural Development & Panchayati Raj)|
|Application Fees||Rs. 500/- (for General Category)|
Rs. 400/- (for SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories)
|Mode of Exam||Online/offline|
|Selection process||Written Exam|
|Eligibility||Bachelor's degree from a recognised university|
|Pay Scale||Level- 4 (Rs.25,500- Rs.81,100)|
Take a Free Mock Test Here
JKSSB Junior Assistant Application Form
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under "Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload"
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank shall send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Fee payable: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General Category etc. and Rs.400/-( Rupees Four Hundred only) for SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories.
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
Steps to Apply for JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Online
i. Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB's online Application Portal- https://ssbjk.org.in/. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
ii. The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on "Candidate Registration" link.
iii. Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
iv. After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on "Candidate Login". Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender.
v. Once successful Login, the candidate can check under "Latest Openings" for all available advertisements and click on "Apply Now" against "Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied."
vi. Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on "SAVE & CONTINUE".
vii. The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
Take a Free Mock Test Here
viii. The candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before the final submission of the application.
ix. Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
x. After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown "Pay Now" link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees is successfully submitted, Application ID shall be generated.
xi. Candidates should not submit a printout of the application/fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/ clarification purpose.