JKSSB Junior Assistant Eligibility 2022
The eligibility criteria for JKSSB Junior Assistant is mentioned in the official recruitment notification released by JKSSB on their official website. In this section, we will be discussing the eligibility criteria such as age limit, relaxation, educational qualification, domicile etc.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
The JKSSB Junior Assistant selection criteria will be as follows:
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with Notification issued by the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir vide S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020. The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of the online application form.
Take a Free Mock Test Here
- A Graduate having a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation /Post- Graduation Degree/PhD Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e. 20-03-2022 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority.
- In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification(where it is applicable/required), it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate or seek equivalence from the concerned competent authorities as and when required by the Board. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board, in light of relevant rules which shall be binding.
- Any candidate having his/her qualification other than as prescribed, shall not be eligible for posts advertised in this notification.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252 HE of 2012 dated 30.05.2012 shall be entertained, subject to fulfillment of other terms and conditions.
Take a Free Mock Test Here
Age limit:- (as on 01-01-2022)
Minimum - 18 years
Maximum- 40 years
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: -
|S.No||Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born after|
|(vi)||EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1979||01-01-2004|
|(vii)||PSP(Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1979||01-01-2004|
|(ix)||Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1980||01-01-2004|
|(xi)||Government Service/Contractual Employment||40||01-01-1982||01-01-2004|